The Wolfs Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Wolfs Den

A Place to Roleplay

Welcome to The Wolfs Den, a place where people can Role-play freely

The Role-Play Untaimed lands Has started Please feel free to join and create with us.

The last Stand Role-play sign ups are now avalible

The Sign ups are now available for The Fight For Survival

The Sign ups for superhero/supervillans is now open
Latest topics
» Untaimed lands
Untaimed lands - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:59 pm by Beckywolf

» hey all untamed lands sign ups
Untaimed lands - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:51 pm by matt.ingram86

» Got a Joke?
Untaimed lands - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:28 pm by matt.ingram86

» Let the war Begin
Untaimed lands - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:30 pm by Beckywolf

» Riddle me Crazy
Untaimed lands - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 11:21 am by Beckywolf

» The Checkered Feathers
Untaimed lands - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 10:54 am by Beckywolf

» Tips to create a Character
Untaimed lands - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:59 am by Beckywolf

» Tips on How to post in a Role-play
Untaimed lands - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:36 am by Beckywolf

» How to create a Role Play...
Untaimed lands - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:15 am by Beckywolf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Untaimed lands

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

76Untaimed lands - Page 4 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:13 am

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn noticed the elf carrying Trinity walk out from the office into the Inn. His eyes widened as he saw Trinity's motionless body in his arms. Following them with his eyes until they reached the stairs, he noticed that the elf looked more peeved - off than worried, though Flyn did recall someone calling out Trinity's name just before like something was wrong. He finished off serving the customer and just as he did Charles walked out and addressed him. Flyn shot his a confused and inquisitive look, but instead of saying anything, handed him two more orders for chicken fillets stuffed with the elder cheese and another rabbit pot pie.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006917806156&ref=

77Untaimed lands - Page 4 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:09 am

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Trinity slowly opens her eyes and looks around, seeing Caspian sittin in the near by chair.
"W,what happened?" She asked groggily.
Caspian stood up and walked over to her.
"You hit your head. Do you remember what Charles said? Do you think it could be true?" Trinity looked up at him and shrugged.

"I guess it could be but why wouldn't anyone tell us? We had a right to know."
"I don't know Trin, but we do have the same hair colour and eye colour as well, so it could be a possibility.
Trinity sat up petting the cub beside her.
"I guess it could, I do remember knowing that when you got stabbed that time that i knew before I was told."

Caspian though for a moment.
"Yea I spose so. Do you want anything to drink? I will go down stairs and get you something. I have plenty of gold on me"
Trinity smiled and nodded.
Caspian then took his cloak and dagger off, not wanting to make any more commotion. Placing his ring near the bacen as he walked out.
Heading down stairs with know way to hide his tattoo he walked up to the counter where a lizard man stood serving people.
"Can I have a mug of sweet herbal tea and some fresh bread please and something else like a stew please brought up too room 2." He asked placing some coins on the counter.

https://thewolfsden.rpg-board.net

78Untaimed lands - Page 4 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:55 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

charles wander over to the bench reading the orders as he looks up tears streams from his eyes as he knew he had gone to far. he wiped his tears as he placed two chicken breast on the bench and placed a slice of elder cheese and some onion in the center of the breast and roll them up pulling out a frying pan and put a drop of oil in it as he lights the stove with a flint next to the stove. he hovers his hand over it and when it was hot enough he placed the chicken in the pan and a lid over the top. he then washed his hands going in to the fridge pulling out a premade pot pie placing it in the oven and then cutting up the wedges and places on a tray and some oil on them and mixed dry herbs and in to the oven

79Untaimed lands - Page 4 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:27 pm

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

ertil walks into the inn wearing his alchemist robes which are red in co lour with gold outline and with a staff on his back. walking up to the bar he asks "is charls in? im a good friend of his and he is a customer at my alchemist shop i got some more parchment for him i also have some other stuff that he wanted". ertril walks into the kitchen and puts his bag down to one side where it wont get in the way "charls my good friend i have that parchment u wanted and some of those rare herbs you wanted as well as your usual order. looks like u got a full house out there you got more business then my anyway" ertril said letting out a slight chuckle. "is there anything more u need if not i might come back late when i get my lunch brake and when you are not up to your ears in orders"  

80Untaimed lands - Page 4 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:56 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles nodded at ertil he rush to the oven and pulled out the potpie and placed it on the bench as he turned to the stove again he flipping both the chicken over and then pulled out the wedges and placed on the bench as he plated them on to the plates on the bench as he saw the chicken was cooked he pulled the chicken off the and pulled out the the green beans and place on the place with the chicken breast and the pot pie on a wooden plate and he rang the bell and called for flyn.

outside at the blacksmithing shop grosh was hammering some gauntlets brought in for repair he bashed the gauntlets harder making the gauntlets stronger with reforged steel as his stomach rumbled

81Untaimed lands - Page 4 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:09 pm

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn motioned to the kitchen when the alchemist inquired after Charles.
And when Trinity's friend came up to the bar to order Flyn took the coins and said "of course" and getting the herbal tea he asked "what flavor were you after - ?" in the business of the lunch hour he had not realized who it was he was serving until now and added "Is Trinity alright - ?" still having absolutely no idea whatsoever what had actually taken place.
After receiving the answer Flyn ran off to the kitchen hearing Charles call to him, seeing the alchemist there too. "A new order" Flyn said, handing Charles the order "for Trinity's friend, fresh bread and a stew if you do one. To be taken up to her room, room 2."

82Untaimed lands - Page 4 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:34 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles turned around "thanks flyn, oh flyn the order for table 4 is ready can you take it out" he looks at the docket. " ill give them a rabbit pot pie " charles walks to the fridge again and pulls out another pie and places the pie in the oven and and grabs a loaf of bread out of the basket and places it on a wooden place with a knife with a scoop of butter "flyn breads up and pie will be 15 minutes"

83Untaimed lands - Page 4 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:58 pm

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

"Okay, thanks" said Flyn, taking the wooden plate with the bread and butter on it. He also took the order for table four and delivered that one first, before heading upstairs to deliver the bread to room 2 and advise them about the wait on their rabbit pot pie.
Arriving at Trinity's door, Flyn knocked.

84Untaimed lands - Page 4 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:45 am

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Caspian smiled before heading back upstairs to Trinity. Going in threw the door Trinity was standing up and looking out the small window. Sahale perched on her shoulder, Tala was still laying by the bed and Fang was no where to be seen.
"Trinity?" Caspian asked trying to get her attention. He looked around again for Fang but there was no sign of him. He placed his hand onto her shoulder and she didn't flinch. Caspian turned her slightly and he was shocked when he see her eyes, they were pure white, as if she wasn't really there.
"Trinity" she said again, when she didn't respond he moved her motionless body over to the bed and laid her down.
He looked over at the door as there was a knock.
Going over and opening the door where Flyn stood carring a plate of bread.
"have you seen Fang?" he asked him as he took the bread.
"something has happened to Trinity and I dont know what." He looked back at Trinity her eyes still white.

Trinity walked along the corridor, the started to jump down the stairs. She felt so small and she didn't understand it. She looked around seeing people sitting at the table. Again she noticed how small she was. Heading outside she could smell so much more then normal. She made her way across the ground and sat down under a nearby tree, just looking at her surroundings.

85Untaimed lands - Page 4 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:57 am

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

Ertril walks out of the kitchen and leaves the inn. after walking back to the shop he picks up his magic satule gifted to him by the king for saving his daughter the bag was a brown bag made of magical cloth it also had some light blue arcain script on the face of the bag making a circle and a star in the middle giving the bag a near endless bottom and can carry many things . "well looks like it is time to do my afternoon rounds around the town. then i think i might take a brake and go to the inn for some lunch". ertril loaded his bag with vials of potion and herbs and some other things that he might be able to sell wile he was on his rounds. ertril was very well known around the small port town and people always knew that if he was not at the shop they would more then likely bump into him wile he was on his rounds.

86Untaimed lands - Page 4 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:40 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles starts preparing more chicken and elder cheese as he also keeps an eye on the pie which seems to cook faster then normal due to the new oven he had put in. he then places the chicken in a container and then wanders over to the fridge placing it inside as he wanders over to the sink and washes his hands " well then i better do some more wedges " he grabs a handful of big washed potatoes and places them on the preparation bench as he grabs a knife and cuts down the center length ways and then again down the center of the two halves as he did that he also grabbed a bowl net to the bench and placed them in the bowl as he looked up and grabbed a bottle marked [ Herb infused oil : thyme rosemary and paprika ] he smiles then drizzles them over the potato's then cuts 20 more potatoes up as he went on he drizzled more oil over them and tossed them in the oil to coat them "these lil beauties " he places a tea towel over them as he then picks the bowl up and turning to the oven he places the bowl on the table next to the oven " now where did i put them oven trays "he opens up the cupboards under the bench looking for them and bumps his head as he finds them on the bottom shelf " oh bleeden things " he mumbles as he kicks the cupboard door shut. he then places the tray on the bench and picks up the oil from the other bench and drizzles a bit on the bottom of the tray as he takes the towel of the bowl with the wedges in it and spreads them over the tray and then grabs a second tray doing the same thing till he filled up 4 trays and then stacks them on the bench on top of each other with a towel between each tray he places the last one in to the oven.

87Untaimed lands - Page 4 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:35 pm

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn handed the bread over and looked quizzical for a moment. "Is Fang that little baby wolf I saw running around earlier - ? No...I don't believe I've seen him..Trinity brought it upstairs after Charles told her that he couldn't stay in the Inn during lunch and dinner hours."
Flyn wondered what he meant by something had happened to her...he took one step inside of the room and looked over at Trinity lying on the bed. His eyes widened as he saw her white eyes and he looked back at Caspian in alarm. "I've never seen anything like it. Do you think we should ask Charles - ? He seems to know allot about magic and mysterious things - maybe he can help her."
Flyn was duly alarmed. It did not occur to him that the missing wolf cub and what had happened to Trinity had any connection to each other...but seeing someone in the kind of condition Trinity appeared to be in right now greatly disturbed him...and the only person he had met so far in this strange little town whom would possibly know anything about what had happened to her would be Charles.

88Untaimed lands - Page 4 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:26 pm

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Caspian was looking over at Trinity then turned back to Flyn.
"will Charles be able to help?" he turned back towards Trinity, his eyes worried.
"Can you go get him please, I don't want to leave her."

Trinity watched as people walked by, looking at her weirdly before getting up and making her way back to the inn. When she got to the door she looked up at the door handle towering over her.
"why am I so small" she thought to herself as she tried to get the door open.

89Untaimed lands - Page 4 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:50 pm

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn nodded, and quickly dashed back down the stairs at a quick pace. Making his way across the floor to the kitchen as quickly as he could, he paused at the door, and, looking in, said to Charles "Charles, I'm sorry to interrupt you but something is wrong with Trinity. Her friend is upstairs with her, and he wants to know if you would be able to come and have a look at her? Something is dreadfully wrong - her eyes have gone white. She doesn't have any pupils anymore."

90Untaimed lands - Page 4 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:12 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles pulled out a pie dish as flyn rushed in the room he turned around in surprise he drops the pie dish on the ground with as it clanks on the grounds and pie all over the floor "shes what ?" Charles looked at flyn worried like" go now and find ertril the alchemist now we need him as well tell him what happened ill go check on trinity see what I can do ill close the inn first" Charles rushes out of the kitchen and tells the customers that he needs to close for a bit and when he opens he will give them a free round of his mead. Charles then goes in to the office as he grabs a black bag and a white book and rushes up the stairs to trinitys room and walks in placing the bag on the ground he walks up to her running his hand over her face "trinity can ye hear me trinity" he takes a pair of glasses out of the bag slipping them on and looking in to trinitys eyes "ahhh that is the problem she is the wolf " he turns to Caspian and nods " she is ok I though she might of eaten a Purple toad or something"

91Untaimed lands - Page 4 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:51 pm

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Without a word Flyn ran out of the kitchen again and before stepping outside realized he wasn't sure where there Alchemist was...he recalled seeing him - he had come in earlier and asked as to whether Charles was in. Leaving Charles to the customers and closing up the store Flyn walked a little down the street and looked around. He had noticed the little wolf cub loitering outside of the Inn door but in his mind still hadn't connected the disappearance of the dog with Trinity's condition and so - taking no head of the animal continued down the street. He knew that he would recognize the alchemist if he saw him and so, looking around, asked someone in the street where the alchemists shop would be and, them pointing him in the right direction, soon came upon it. Looking in through the window, he knocked briefly on the door and then opened it. Seeing Ertril loading up his bag, Flyn spoke "Excuse me, Charles needs you at the Inn, I think it might be an emergency...I don't know what's wrong, but one of his workers has lost her pupils...she just has white eyes now and she's motionless...he needs your help...are you able to come...?"

92Untaimed lands - Page 4 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:35 pm

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

"oh god has she consumed a purple toad has she?" Ertril says in an alarmed voice "help me load my bag up. put at least 5 of everything you see in the store in my bag. i will go to the back and get my books" ertril goes to the back and carries out and entire book shelf and puts it into the bag "you got the bag loaded up with 5 of everything in the store ok lets go" ertril runs out of the store grabbing his staff from beside the door as he runs out. Ertril finally gets to the inn almost completely out of breath and he knocks on the door "charles let me in its ertril"

93Untaimed lands - Page 4 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:49 pm

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

"I - I don't know" stammered Flyn to the question about the purple toad consumption. He was pretty sure she had only eaten from the Inn all day and as far as he could recall he hadn't seen any purple toads in the kitchen...
Flyn looked around the store. There was ALOTTA stuff. Quickly grabbing five of everything that he saw, he threw everything into the bag. He had one of these bags - acquired from one of the villages he had stopped off at momentarily..he couldn't remember which one, someone had gifted him one of these, and they were absolutely amazing. He had been able to carry allot more around with him during traveling now - a very helpful thing to have, indeed!
Ertril came back out from out the back of the store and Flyn set off with him at a quick pace back to the Inn. Ertril knocked at the door and Flyn realized that obviously, because he had closed the Inn up it was momentarily locked. Knocking on the door as well, he said to Ertril "I don't know if he will hear us, Trinity is upstairs, he may be up there with her still."

94Untaimed lands - Page 4 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:01 pm

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

"oh charls is going to kill me for this but with how what u told me boy about trinity we don't have a moment to loose" ertril said still panting "hear boy take my bag and stand back. ertril throws his hands strate up and rocks start to fly towards his hands and they cover them forming some stone gloves which triples ertril's strength. With one mighty punch ertril punches the door clearly off its hinges "ok now where is she? we don't have a moment to loose"

Last edited by ertril on Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total

95Untaimed lands - Page 4 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:17 pm

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn stood there staring with wide eyes. Woah. He wanted some stone gloves!
He pointed upstairs "She's in room 2, I'll show you." And with that, still holding Ertril's bag, he showed him the way. Not bothering to knock, Flyn pushed open her door and walked in. Trinity was lying on the bed, Charles bent over her. Her friend was standing nearby. Flyn walked up to Charles and put his hand on his shoulder "Charles, I'm sorry - Ertril had to smash your door down. I saw the little wolf cub downstairs outside just outside of the door, too" said Flyn, turning to Caspian. I didn't have time to grab him because I was fetching Ertril for Charles. He looked down at Trinity. Her eyes creeped him out. Shuddering a little, he looked around for Ertril and handed him his bag back. Then, addressing both him and Charles, he said "What's wrong with her, do either of you know - ?"

96Untaimed lands - Page 4 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:34 am

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Trinity watched as Flyn hurried from the Tavern, wondering what the fuss was about. It wasn't long before both Flyn and Entril came back. She had moved to where the chair was on the porch and had jumped up onto it. She watched in wonder as Entril called the rocks to his fist and broke the door down still not knowing the commotion. Once they had gone inside Trinity jumped down off the chair, her stomach rumbled.
"Lets see if charles has cooked any more of those pies" she thought and went threw the broken door then into the kitchen. Charles was nowere to be found and when see seen the broken pie dish and pie all over the floor her stomach rumbled again.
"The floor looks clean enough, its not like i can reach anything on the benches, who knows why." and with that she started at the pie on the floor.

Caspian was white faced when Charles came in and asked about the purple toad, knowing it as a deadly poisonous toad having used it before. He watched as Charles tooked Trinity over and when he said she was the wolf Caspian when whiter.
"What do you mean? She is the wolf. I dont know where he is."
When flyn came back in with the alchemist he said something about the wolf being at the door downstairs. Still not completely grasping what was happening he just stood here. Tala looked up from where she was and stood up. nudging Caspian before making her way down stairs. Sahale just cocked his head and watched her.

Trinity was still eating the pie when Tala walked in. The white wolf nudged, knocking her over.
"What do you think you are doing." she tryed to say.
"You are in the wrong body, you have taken over Fangs body without knowing it. It is a trate on your fathers side of the family. Caspian can do it too but hasnt grasped it yet." Trinity looked at the white wolf in suprise, was the wolf talking to her, how can that be. She sat up and looked around trying to grasp the meaning of her words. She looked down at her hand, and instead of seeing an elven hand she seen a small black paw.
"How can this be?" She asked realising what the wolf said was true and figgered that was how she could understand her.
"When you were knocked out it has brought your power into the front most of your brain where it can now be activated at will you just need to learn how to control it. now come ill take you up stairs."
And with that the white wolf picked Trinity up by the scruff of her neck and took her upstairs with the others.

97Untaimed lands - Page 4 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:34 am

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

ertril followed the agonian to room 2 as he walked in he saw trinity on the bed with wight eyes  "i think i have a rough idea of what this might be. I had an elven  friend once upon a time and he from time to time his eyes would go wight like this tho he never told me what it was." ertril said "give me one second i might have a book that can help with this" ertril says as he pulls out a bookshelf that is almost as tall as the room "bloody hell the ones you need are allways just out of reach" ertril then grabs some rock from his bag and puts it on the floor. Ertril then stands on the rock and makes the rock float up to the book he needs "ah much better" he reads thru the book of elves "realy you have never let me down and the one time when some ones life might or might not be in danger you don't have the info i need ok fine" ertril said in a slightly pissed off voice throwing the book back into its place. "ok i might know how to find out what has happened to her but we need to bring her to the Forrest" ertril said as he grabs and unlabeled book with lots of arcain and elemental script on the face. "bring her and her bird i need to commune with the grate earth spirit to see what i can do to help her"

Last edited by ertril on Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

98Untaimed lands - Page 4 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:23 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

charles stands up and laughs at ertril "ooh ertril ye silly goblin she isnt poisoned she is just connected to her wolf how im not sure it could be something i saw once called animalistic psycotion. it is a connection via spirit and soul well at least that is what our clan shaman told me when i was young i saw this in the shaman hut at the age of 8 years old" he picks up the bag " let her rest and ive got to go down to the kitchen and clean up and start preparing for dinner service, flynn i need you to change the kegs of the dark malt beer and the crispy elf ear ale " charles wanders out the door and down the stairs and over to the bar as he pulls out a pints glass as he pours a pint of dark malt beer and takes it in to the kitchen as he takes a swig " ahhhhh that is good beer"

99Untaimed lands - Page 4 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:24 pm

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn listened to Ertril believing that it was still an emergency until Charles stood up and stated what he did. Flyn stood there confused, not really understanding what he said or meant by it, and looked down at Trinity's white - eyed motionless body once again before looking back up at Charles as he departed. He was sure that Charles knew what he was talking about. As he followed Charles out of the room he spotted the grown wolf with the cub in it's mouth coming up the stairs towards him, and poked his head back into the room, addressing Caspian saying "That baby wolf is back. Your dog is coming up the stairs with it." And, stepping aside to let them both into the room, continued back down the stairs afterwards to join Charles once more in the kitchen. He was beginning to feel tired again. This had been one heck of a day! And it wasn't even over yet!

100Untaimed lands - Page 4 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:58 am

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

"oh well you could of fooled me last time i saw some one with simmilar symptome like this it turned out they had analus deathmantul a realy bad desease that forces you to fart yourself to death i was only 4 when i saw my parents treat this pore panda guy who had this. was kinda funny tho cause he went on to shove a cork up his ass and he shot it half way across the land knocking a dwarf out cold" ertril chuckled as he calmed down "oh hears some new hinges charls i kinda broke your last ones" ertril said handing charls 4 new door hinges

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum