The Wolfs Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Wolfs Den

A Place to Roleplay

Welcome to The Wolfs Den, a place where people can Role-play freely

The Role-Play Untaimed lands Has started Please feel free to join and create with us.

The last Stand Role-play sign ups are now avalible

The Sign ups are now available for The Fight For Survival

The Sign ups for superhero/supervillans is now open
Latest topics
» Untaimed lands
Untaimed lands - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:59 pm by Beckywolf

» hey all untamed lands sign ups
Untaimed lands - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:51 pm by matt.ingram86

» Got a Joke?
Untaimed lands - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:28 pm by matt.ingram86

» Let the war Begin
Untaimed lands - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:30 pm by Beckywolf

» Riddle me Crazy
Untaimed lands - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 11:21 am by Beckywolf

» The Checkered Feathers
Untaimed lands - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 10:54 am by Beckywolf

» Tips to create a Character
Untaimed lands - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:59 am by Beckywolf

» Tips on How to post in a Role-play
Untaimed lands - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:36 am by Beckywolf

» How to create a Role Play...
Untaimed lands - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:15 am by Beckywolf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Untaimed lands

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

51Untaimed lands - Page 3 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:01 pm

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Trinity looked over at the pup.
"I don't really want to take him out into the open, as I have only just found him and do not wish him to get lost. Is there anywhere else I could take him?" She asked looking over to  Charles, looking back at the cub she noticed that he had curled himself into a small fury ball. Trinity smiled, picking the cub up and wrapping him up in the corner of her cloak.
"Seems he has fallen asleep."

https://thewolfsden.rpg-board.net

52Untaimed lands - Page 3 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:41 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

charles looked over at the argonian and said " have a seat i will have a word with you in a moment " and then he looked at the wolf cub falling asleep " trinity take the pup up stairs but only for today but any trouble with it and i will be forced to send you and him out side ok " he turns to the argonian smiles "well you would like a job here ? have you had any experience in this line of work" (he lets him reply) " would you be alright working the kitchen ? " (he lets him reply ) "and finally how long will you be willing to work for since i would like some one who is willing to be perminant i might even concider them in as a partner of the inn since i am getting a fair age this could become some ones inn if they do wish to be apart of it and i know for a fact that this inn is very profitable "
Charles smiles over at the argonian

53Untaimed lands - Page 3 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:19 pm

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn sat down and waited for the dwarf to address him again after Trinity had been spoken to.
"Yes, basically on my travels I have been doing all sorts of odd jobs...my father was a carpenter so although I didn't follow in his footsteps completely I used to, as a young teenager help him at his work and as such became very handy and am capable of almost fixing any old thing. However - as I stopped off from place to place after I left home I began helping out in the odd Inn - much like yours, have been a kitchen hand, waited on people, served drinks, worked in small little eateries etc. I'll pretty much do anything so long as someone is willing to give me a try." listening to his second question, he replies "oh yes, I am very good in the kitchen. Although while journeying I don't get much time to cook proper meals when I get the opportunity to work in a proper kitchen I can get right into it. Food seldom burns I can almost smell when it is ready."
Listening carefully to the last question, he answers "I'll be honest with you, other than when I was raised through childhood, I have never stayed in the same place for very long. Although, admittedly - this town is very appealing and already, in the short period of time I have been here, I feel it growing on me already. It is very weird" he paused for a moment "out of all of the places that I have ever traveled to, I have never quite walked into a place and felt already like it was 'home'. Even after living in one spot for one or two years I never refereed to it as home - I always knew I would move on. But I feel comfortable here. I usually get tired eventually of a place and bored with it, and that's when I move on - this is the first time I have ever felt like I may not need to."
He was just being truthful, although his answer was not a 100% either way. He did not know whether this would put off the old inn - keeper or not. But he felt it was only fair to tell him the truth. He was comfortable here though, truth be told. This was a very strange feeling for him. He had never dwelt in a place that he honestly felt like he could call 'home' before.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006917806156&ref=

54Untaimed lands - Page 3 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:37 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles smiled at the argonian "well ill give you a go, by the way my name is Charles " he holds out a tea towel out to him " well if you are ready to start you can follow me in to the kitchen now and we can get started " Charles stands up and moves towards the kitchen as he picks up an empty pint glass of a nearby table

55Untaimed lands - Page 3 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:03 pm

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Trinity carries the cub upstairs to her room. Unlocking the door she goes in. Looking around she sees a nice size room with a nice size single bed to one size, a small heath with a large rug layed on the floor in front, looking over towards the small window was a small table, a chair which could be moved and a small chest. Placing the cub onto the bed she watched as it got its self settled in the blankets and fell asleep instantly. She then hung the bow and quiver on a hook behind the door. She then removed her cloak and layed it over the chair.
Looking over to where another small table sat with a bowl upon it, filling it with the water in the small jug that sat beside it. after splashing her face with water trinity she walked over to where the chest sat at the end of the bed. Opening the chest she rummaged though it looking some way to tie her long hair back. After finding some ribbon she ran her hand though her hair to remove any knots before delectly putting it into a side plat. Once that was done she checked on the sleeping cub before making her way back down stairs. Coming up to the bar Trinity spoke to Charles.
"Do you need any help with the lunch service? I'm afraid I cant cook to save myself but im sure I could be of some use taking meals out."

56Untaimed lands - Page 3 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sun Jun 22, 2014 5:47 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles nodded " sure there is a note pad and a charcol pencil i bought from the alchemist next to it take there orders and place it on the table in here ok there is pint glasses under the bar benches and each tap is marked with the product so you will be able to know prices are as follows mead 20s per mug 35 siver for pint home made mead 30 silver a mug 50 silve a pint all ales are 20 silver a mug 40 silver a pint, ok then lets get too it customers are coming in soon" as the inn door open and some customers started to walk in as a tall brurish looking orc with a big mace walks in and places his club against a chair and pulls out his coin purse " pint of dark ale wedge of elder cheese and loaf of bread for grosh and bring to table " the orc pointed where his mace was as he walked over to the table. he was wearing a bearskin leather hide vest and a pair of hand forged iron pants that were well forged. the mace was made of a high quility of steel shaped with a head that was in the shape of a dragons skull his face was scared and his skin was covered in soot and his boots were made of hand crafted iron as well

57Untaimed lands - Page 3 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:18 pm

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn stood up to follow Charles. Well. THIS was probably the quickest he'd ever been at securing a job! Arrives in the morning, has a job by noon hours later...he was pleased. He was good with all of these kinds of jobs too - so he knew he'd do well.
He wandered into the kitchen just to have a look around and liked what he saw. He could smell the pies baking in the oven from outside and now seeing them with their glistening pastry and the heat radiating from the oven...Flyn felt more at home than ever before. It had been a while since he had had the chance to work in a kitchen again - but now that he was back in one again it was like he had never left and there had been no gap in between.
Walking back out of the kitchen to take a snoop behind the bar, check the names and labeling etc. of all of the different kinds of drinks in case he had to serve any, he saw that Trinity was going to be serving meals and apparently be doing the bar as well. This was fine with him. So she had scored a job in the same amount of time at the same place - earlier than him, even. Fair enough. They'd BOTH done well!
He was just about to turn his back and walk back into the kitchen when he noticed the massive orc step in the door. He'd seen them before but even so - there was something interesting about this one. He couldn't help noticing the impressive mace he held by his side as he walked in. After a moment or two analyzing it - he stepped back into the kitchen to assist Charles.

58Untaimed lands - Page 3 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:25 pm

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Trinity thanked Charles for letting her help once more and went over to clean some of the glasses. She looked up when an orc came in and sat at
" pint of dark ale wedge of elder cheese and loaf of bread for grosh and bring to table "
Trinity took it all down on a peace of parchment and collected all the stuff she needed before taking it over to him.
"There you go Sir. Is there anything else I can get you?" she asked nicely.

-----------------------

After leaving his father Caspian set off in search of his target. Once he got to the forst Caspian whistled and a beautiful she-wolf walked out to great him. Her fur was pure white, her eyes were red.
"Tala, my friend." he rested his hand on her head and ruffled her fur.

It took him ages to find his where his target was and it took him a full moon to get there. When he did he looked around the town not know where exactly they were. Seeing a nearby Tavern he went to investigate, Tala following him in. As he went though the door he stopped dead. Looking to where a young woman stood serving an orc with a mace. Looking the woman over he knew he had found his target.
"Trinity" he said loudly enough for her to hear.

-----------------------

Trinity looked up startled. for only Charles knew her name. She turned with a look of fright as she seen the man, clad in a full length black trench coat with a hood covering his face. Beside him was the large white wolf. Its eyes looking strate at her.
Trinity gasped as she realised who it was.
"Caspian"

59Untaimed lands - Page 3 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:13 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles smiled as he looks over at flyn "ok flyn my kitchen runs quite smoothly the dry ingredient and other things like herbs and spices are in this pantry " Charles points at the wooden cupboard and then walks over to another cupboard " this one is for all pots pans plates and anything like that '' he moves to the large ice box " this is all the meats and perishable products like that " he walks over to the sink " this is self explanatory im sure " he laughs as he slides back up the kitchen on the other side of the room and places his hand on a bench " this is the preparation bench everything that you will need ike racks oven dishes pie dishes and tart pans and ramican dishes to make pot pies" He slides up further to another bench " this is the butchery bench that you can use to cut meat on but after you do you MUST wash it down with this" shows him a bottle of blue liquid "its a sanitizing liquid made by the alchemist " he walks down a bit further " this is where when you wash up the pint glasses and flagons and mugs you place them and then the bartender will pick them up and take them out when needed" he turns to flyn " also we have alot of people come in at one time so if ye get rushed of ye feet call for me i rather you do then fall to far behind, any other questions ?"

60Untaimed lands - Page 3 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:23 pm

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

"No, sir - I think that's fine." Flyn answered, pleased. "your kitchen is roomy, I like it." He had followed The Inn keeper around as he showed him each area of the kitchen. He smiled when they had come to the kitchen sink - the inn keepers comment made him laugh.
"I'm pretty at home with preparing most dishes and drinks but one thing - I have already noticed that you have a few home - made brews and dishes that are particular to your own creation - is there anything like that I need to know about? Special recipes customers may ask for which you have personally invented of come up with that I may not know about - ?" Before quite allowing the dwarf actual time to answer, he says "oh! by the way - my names Flyn. I don't think I have actually introduced myself yet. I don't think I know yours yet, either - ?"

61Untaimed lands - Page 3 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:35 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

"Ah my bad im Charles ironfuse its a plesure to meet you " Holds out his hand "as for my secret recipes ill teach them to you as we go todays menu is on the wall " [ venison steak with roasted potato coated in herbs with brown onion gravy and fresh Green beans : chicken fillets stuffed with elder cheese tomato and sliced onion served with potato wedges : rabbit stew pot pie : fresh baked samon with grilled leaks: ]

62Untaimed lands - Page 3 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:46 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

grosh looked over at the barmaid "grosh thanks you " he says as he breaks of a hunk of bread and munches down to it the crusty moist bread was shear brilliance to him and the ale looks great as well as he gulped a bit out of the pint " ahh charles you are a genious " he mumbles to him self as he breaks of a hunk of the cheese wedge. his attention was broken when he saw an elf stroll in wearing clothing that looked familiar to him then he noticed the ring a green mechilite ring with a black onyx gem "no he cant be , he is the black hand" grosh graps his mace as fury ran over his face he kicked over the table as he lashes out "your dead you scum assassin!!" he swings his hammer around lunging towards the assasin"

63Untaimed lands - Page 3 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:57 pm

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Caspian continued to look at Trinity, not realising the orc until the last minute. Just in time he ducked and rolled off to the right.
"Who do you think you are orc" Caspian said.
"You haven't even allowed me to explain why I am here." He looked at Trinity then back away a bit to get out of the reach of the orc.
"Trinity, my father has given me two choices, I ether kill you or I protect you. you and I both know what the answer to that is.
Trinity just stood there watching as he backed away. Tala still sat at the door.

64Untaimed lands - Page 3 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:07 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

"YOU SCUM!!! STAND STILL OR IT WILL BE MORE PAINFULL " grosh's face turned red his rage was rising then his mace started to glow red like fire as he swings over his head it breaks the table in half. he leaps over the table towards the assassin reaching for the assasins throat lifting him 3 feet of the ground "

Charles rushes out hearing the table kicked over to see the orc holding a man by the throat
"WHATS GOING ON HERE!! " yells charles with a very loud earthshaking shout "PUT HIM DOWN GROSH NOW!!" he takes a breath " NOW then whats going on as grosh drops the man on the floor who lands like a sack of cloths

65Untaimed lands - Page 3 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:22 pm

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

As Caspian was lifted from the ground he lifted his hands to try and pry the orcs large hands from his neck.
The next thing he knew was a red faced Dwarf yelling at the orc to put him down. when the orc dropped him Caspian landed hard on the ground gasping for air. after he had caught his breath he used a nearby table to help himself up, lefting his hood off as he did so. His hair was the same golden blond as Trinity's as well as the same dark green eyes.
"If I was here to kill anyone no one would know I was here until I was gone." He gasped watching the orc closely for a moment before turning to the Dwarf.
"Sorry about that Sir seems there was a bit of a misunderstanding."

Trinity stood there dumb founded not fully knowing what was happening she watched as the once pleasant orc lifted Caspian into the air then Charles yelling, then Caspian falling to the ground.

66Untaimed lands - Page 3 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:47 pm

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn nodded in approval again. Nice menu! He, himself would be happy to dine on such meals if he were just a random customer walking in. Rolling up his sleeves he got himself ready to get a bit dirty when he heard a raised voice outside. At first not paying it too much attention, he turned back to what he was doing when he suddenly stood straight upright and looked towards the door as the raised voice changed into a threatening below and the sound of furniture smashing could be heard.
Taking a second longer to react than Charles, who had rushed straight out immediately, Flyn dropped what he was doing and rushed out behind him. His eyes grew wide as he saw the scene of the Orc holding the elf by the scruff of his neck high above the ground. He watched as Charles yelled at the Orc to drop the elf which he does, quite literally. Already in his mind Flyn decided to himself that this had definitely been the wrong day to show up as a newcomer in this town.
Looking at the elf, at Trinity - who was obviously again, an important piece to this entire puzzle - frozen as she was, staring at the elf, Flyn's curiosity again peaked. It seemed weird, that one soul girl could cause so much trouble inadverdantly - or so it appeared to Flyn at the moment. There had to be more to this!
The orc was a fierce - looking spectacle, indeed. His weaponry lethal - looking - in fact HE was lethal - looking! Again, this time feeling that, seeing as there had already been a fight started, he may or may not need to step in - although who's side he was supposed to be on he literally had no clue - and figured if worse came to worse - the most important thing was to throw out those causing havoc in the Inn and to protect the Inn - keeper and the workers and the other customers.
The orc had at least complied - that was a good sign. At least if they explained themselves - each and every one of them, they might start getting some answers. Even so, Flyn's claws behind his wrist were just starting to show...they would be ready in a second if the occasion chose for them to be. Simply because she looked frightened - and because he had been assured afore - hand of her innocence, and he felt that Charles - who seemed to be a man/dwarf of simple needs and great honesty - could be trusted, he moved towards Trinity - this strange girl whom seemed to have allot of secrets and be made up of extreme mystery, and stood nearby her, but not to close, as he could tell right from when she had walked in that morning, that she was uneasy around others, no matter who they were. She could hunt, and probably fight, he was well aware, but it seemed obvious by now that her safety was in great jeopardy and she could literally be robbed of her freedom at any moment. This much, he knew.
So, standing shoulder width apart with his hands behind his back so that no one could see that his claws were out, he watched and waited to see what was going to happen next. If everything went smoothly, he was going to leave it up to Charles to regain order of his Inn. He would only step in if he felt he needed to.

67Untaimed lands - Page 3 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:28 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles settled the group down as he walked up to grosh " you outside now i want you to go take a breather NOW!"
Grosh started to calm down but forcefully picked up his mace and slung it over his shoulder "if i see your here again scum ill cut your head off and stick it on a pike at the front gate of the town and rip your skinny little body in to pieces for my forge " grosh grabbed his cheese and bread off the floor  and hands charles 10 gold for damages " sorry charles " slammed the door behind him as he left

charles straightened up the table and chairs that were knocked over "you two in my office NOW! "he pointed at trinity and caspian then to an opened door behind the bar  " Flyn can you get the pies out before they burn and serve for a bit please " he stormed off to the office furiously.

meanwhile outside grosh marched off to his forge ripping in to the loaf of bread and the cheese " dame assassins ruining my lunch i ort to of ripped his guts out and fed it to the boars filthy scum" he threw the remanding crust at a stray chicken that started to peck at it and ate the rest of his cheese as he walked up the wooden stairs to a forge where he began to pour some iron in to a mold  as he did he lifted the mold up with tongs and placed it in to a metal table letting it cool down then walks over to the forge and picks up a bar of steel and starts to bang out the metal on an anvil he curves his hammer to curve the metal as he starts to use the curved end to start flattening it our further with a few hard whacks the metal was thin but strong he heated it up again turning it then picks up a smaller hammer and starts smoothing it out he was making a helmet and his rage was lowering it was the only thing that could do it and many people knew it he then placed the helmet on the bench as he tapped all the dent out and he then shaved of another metal bar rings of steel and starts forging them into a chain mail that he soon made in to a connection to the base of the helmet " ahh perfection "he said as he placed it on to the table and started again

68Untaimed lands - Page 3 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:53 am

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn watched as Charles dealt crossly with the offenders. It was obvious that Charles was used to dealing with aggressive customers and knew exactly how to deal with them. He noticed the similarities between Trinity and the other elf newcomer immediately. Wondering even more, Flyn left Charles to deal with the two while he rushed off to get the pies out of the oven and set them on the racks to cool. The smell was amazing.
The random outburst from the orc seemed to have momentarily lulled the Inn - but once he left soon after people began to enter for the lunch rush and so Flyn prepared himself for taking orders and serving drinks and food.
It was a good thing that he was used to this type of work - because as a beginner being left on your own on your first day to serve, take orders, pour drinks and make food would have proven to have been very awkward indeed. As customers of all kinds lined up at the bar to order drinks, Flyn began to pour out meads and ales. A couple of orders taken for a rabbit pot pie and some fresh baked salmon, and Flyn was very quickly running a very busy lunch hour!

69Untaimed lands - Page 3 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:37 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles walked in to his office and turned around looking quite furious as he pours out a purple liquard in a small glass and drinks it in a quick motion " you two are gonna be the death of me if ye dont watch out here i am making sure you don't get killed and in walks an assassin from the black hand who really doesn't want to kill her and still wears his ring and not covering up the tattoo on his neck causing the whole disruption of my inn and to top it off there was an orc who hates the black hand and wants to kill them nilly destroys my inn cause this clumsy assassin doesn't understand protocol and could of been red splat all over the ground causing trinity here great pain cause she is the one you are seeking cause she is your sister!! "

70Untaimed lands - Page 3 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:46 am

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Trinity looked at Charles.
"Caspian isn't my brother, he is my best friend from childhood. I am an only child and Caspian is the son of the leader of the black hand. and me being the daughter of the leader of the leafborn clan. There Is no way we could be brother and sister." Trinity said raising her voice.

Caspians face turned read as he hurridly tryed to cover his tattoo and places the ring in his pocket.
"I am in no way a clumsy Assassin, I was trained by the best and well trained at that. and that bloody orc started it and made the first move, all i bloody well did was defend my self and here you blowing my head off for something I did not start on purpose, and how the hell did you know about what the ring and tattoo mean' Caspian yelled before pausing to looked from Charles to Trinity and back to Charles.
"You say what??? My sister, That can not be? She is my friend not my sister. We are from different families. and grew up together" Caspian said startled but wondering if that was why his father had given him the other option.

71Untaimed lands - Page 3 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:50 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

" WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE" Charles booming voice hits them both like a charging mammoth as he he stands up as his eyes glow white "you dare insult me !" Charles eye return too normal before he sits down and closes his eyes and breaths and starts calming down as he stands up again and then walks over to trinity

72Untaimed lands - Page 3 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:00 pm

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Out of surprise Trinity flew backwards, her head hitting the floor with a deafening crack knocking her out cold.

Caspian stumbled back, falling to the ground and hitting his head, he blacked out for a few minutes. He soon came to and grogly nelt on his knees, using the wall to stable himself. When he turned to look at Trinity who was laying limp on the floor.
"TRINITY!" he cried and crawled over to her and lifted her head into his lap. He looked up to where Charles was sitting.
"Now look what you have done, Trinity didn't do anything wrong. Learn to control yourself."

73Untaimed lands - Page 3 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:32 pm

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn got his meals prepared and out into the eating area full of the waiting customers and had more drinks to serves and orders to take. Thankfully - they were mostly drink orders, so he wasn't too run off of his feet. He wondered out how Charles could have possibly been running this entire show all on his own for however long it was...he recalled that he had mentioned that he had hired Trinity to be his new hunter so until this morning he had had no one to fetch him fresh supplies, either...
Shaking his head in disbelief, Flyn carried on with service. Passing through the kitchen to take more meals to tables, he stopped in shock as he overheard a raised voice yelling quite loudly and recognized it to be Charles' voice...running back out to the bar he quickly served the meals and then walked up to the office door - hesitating to interrupt but also wanting to know if something was wrong...there was silence now. He suddenly heard Trinity's name being called out. About to push the door open, a customer called for his attention at the counter. Looking back at the closed door, Flyn turned back to the bar to take the new customers order.

74Untaimed lands - Page 3 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:58 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles knelt down next to trinity and placed his hand on her cheek as he mumbled an undecipherable speech as his hand glowed green he stood up taking his hand away he focused on Caspian " I apologise to you but please understand I see the truth inside people and I have that you and trinity are more then friends you both share a link that is hard to break you are both twins born of the parents on the same day Prax Drake and Alena Drake the twins were separated at birth the father couldn't afford two children so he gave the girl to Thorontur in hope that he will raise her well"
Charles looked at trinity worried "metaphysical link between you both which is when at birth twins gain a preminitical scence of danger linking them to the other and internally leaving a mark in your soul that is pure and can not be corrupted with out great evil" Charles nodded at Caspian " take her upstairs to her room its the first one on the right the door key is in her pocket I need to help out flyn before it gets to busy and again I apologise for loosing control I will bring you up some drink and food complementary " Charles leaves the office and heads out to the bar "how are you going flyn what orders are up"

75Untaimed lands - Page 3 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:32 am

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Caspian glared at Charles before grabbing the key from Trinitys pocket and lifting her into his arms. Pushing the door open and walked out the door into the Tavern. Sahale was perched in the rafters and when he seen Trinity he flew down and landed on her chest. Caspian tried to shew him on but Sahale pecked at him until he let him come along. Caspian sighed and called Tala who was laying under a near by table. Caspian followed Charles directions to Trinitys room and unlocked the door. The black cub lifted his head up from where he lay on the bed watching them as they came over to him. Caspian looked at the cub in surprise they watched as Sahale flew up onto the bed head. The cub moved up to the end of the bed giving Caspian room to lay trinity gently onto the bed. Once Trinity was settled the cub went and curled up next to her. Tala went and laid down in front of the bed. Caspian watched the animals while they surrounded her while he went and sat down in a near by chair after lighting a fire.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum