The Wolfs Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Wolfs Den

A Place to Roleplay

Welcome to The Wolfs Den, a place where people can Role-play freely

The Role-Play Untaimed lands Has started Please feel free to join and create with us.

The last Stand Role-play sign ups are now avalible

The Sign ups are now available for The Fight For Survival

The Sign ups for superhero/supervillans is now open
Latest topics
» Untaimed lands
Untaimed lands - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:59 pm by Beckywolf

» hey all untamed lands sign ups
Untaimed lands - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:51 pm by matt.ingram86

» Got a Joke?
Untaimed lands - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:28 pm by matt.ingram86

» Let the war Begin
Untaimed lands - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:30 pm by Beckywolf

» Riddle me Crazy
Untaimed lands - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 11:21 am by Beckywolf

» The Checkered Feathers
Untaimed lands - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 10:54 am by Beckywolf

» Tips to create a Character
Untaimed lands - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:59 am by Beckywolf

» Tips on How to post in a Role-play
Untaimed lands - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:36 am by Beckywolf

» How to create a Role Play...
Untaimed lands - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:15 am by Beckywolf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Untaimed lands

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

126Untaimed lands - Page 6 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:10 pm

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn watched the proceedings as the poor guard passed out. Just as the young woman was about to pass the burning hot spoon over the guards wounds in order to seal them, he turned and stared at Caspian even harder than he had the first time as Caspian began to speak in loving tones again towards Charles, eyes widened even more when Caspian pecked Charles on the cheek the first time, and almost plumb fell over when Caspian declared that they were going to be married without even asking Charles' permission. He wondered at how Charles had managed to refrain from slapping him or something when he had approached and kissed him. He turned his head slowly as his eyes followed Caspian as he strode out the door on his errand to get two wedding rings forged, eyebrows raised in utter disbelief. He never ever would have believed such a thing if he hadn't seen it with his own two eyes. "Well I never" he murmured "that's the very weirdest thing I've ever seen in my entire life."
The stench of burning skin filled the air which made him involuntarily cough and wrinkle his nose up and almost completely forget about Caspian for the mean time, as the young lady began to close and seal the wound. He took a step back as if trying to avoid the smell. When the guard began shaking violently and he heard the womans words, he really did wonder whether they were still going to lose him. As Charles went to aid her, Flyn spoke up "Is there any way that I can help, or anything else you can think of that I could fetch for you which may help him - ?"

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006917806156&ref=

127Untaimed lands - Page 6 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:27 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

grosh turns to see caspian coming out of the inn looking weirder to him than normal he turned away to see trinity walk over to him "trinity i have got something for you to test out these are elemental infused arrows that are infused with many different kinds of elements and have different colour tips representing their element such as turquoise tips have the power of frost freezing elements and ruby have the power of fire mechelite have the power of poison and gold tips have the power of electric Amethyst tips have magic diamond wind sapphire water i've even made bone tips that give but something i've not tested yet but im sure they will show but i've only made 3 of them cause the bone is hard to shape unless i can find more of them off dead wraiths" Grosh hands trinity the quiver as caspian comes up next to him. "Hey Trin I'm getting married tomorrow. Will you attend? And you blacksmith please forge two gold rings, one for myself and one for the love of my life Charles"

grosh stood there for a moment before bursting out in laughter "Are you serious elf, how dare you talk to me like that and no i wont forge you a pair of rings for ur love charles is not ur love" grosh whacks caspian over the head with his open hand "snap out of it there is bandits near by we cant have this trouble now" Grosh picks caspian up and walks over to his forge and hangs caspian by his belt on one of his hooks hanging of the wall. "now stay there for now ill grab you down later " grosh notices Eseno hurrying around handing more arrows out "ESENO MORE FOR THE FRONT GATE NOW !"
Grosh yelled to him making Eseno drop a pile of arrow

"Yes master i will master anything for my big orc master " Eseno picks up the arrows hurrying off to the front gate " master big and strong and protects Eseno master is very good to Eseno yes he is he saved us he did yes hehehe oh where would Eseno be without master " Eseno scurried off to the front gate past Ertril's shop where will bandits come from the left or the right or will we be surrounded no no we will be ok master will rip them a new one with Eseno as well blood we will drinking it out of their thick bandits skulls"

Grosh kneeled down in front of his work bench opening the cloth hanging down in front of it revealing a chest which he dragged out and pulled a key out of his apron pocket opening the chest and pulling out a set of armor made out of ebony including a light chain mail chest legs and gauntlets and boots as well as an old helmet made an unusual metal it was red as blood and had a shiny look about it he placed it on his head as he started to put the armor on as well he spoke on old orcish
"blud gib ee klergblud burak gur chu'lursk emarka Mougg'r Estor , Ggrultuk'r Morga Fokar Nubb'h'k " [Translation: Blood give me strength to destroy my enemy with mace of fury, father i shall honour you with this fight] his hand clenched as he pulled on the gauntlets before he pulled on his boots and walked over to the maul leaning on the wall of the shop "Malakor my old friend we fight once more to defend this town no mercey to these animals they will feel our fury" he picks up the maul in one hand and grinned at it " the things we have been threw" in the distance there was a sound of a horn but it did sound like a horn he had heard before it was calming sound it was an elf horn

128Untaimed lands - Page 6 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:46 pm

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Trinity takes the quiver of arrows from Grosh and slung them across her back.
"Thank you, I will be glad to try something new." As she smiled at him Caspian walks over.
"Hey Trin Im getting married tomorrow. Will you attend? And you blacksmith please forge two gold rings, one for myself and one for the love of my life Charles"
She stairs at him for a moment.
"You are what?" Before she got an answer Grosh knocks him over the head and hangs him from a hook on the wall.
She turned to make her way back to the gate when Grosh started to say something in a different language. When she turned around he was putting on his armour. She watched as Grosh picked up his mace and smiled.
Just as she turned around again she heard a horn.
"Isn't that the black hands horn?" She asked no one in particular.

https://thewolfsden.rpg-board.net

129Untaimed lands - Page 6 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:22 pm

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

Ertril goes back to his shop knowing that grosh is to pre occupied and in his own little world "typical orc they love warfare even if it is just a bandit threat. tho that Esceno guy kinda creeps me out he needs to stop smoking that manja herb".
as ertril gets back to his shop there is a elf at the door looking thru the window trying to see if anyone is in "can i help you elf?"
"depends im trying to see if the shop keeper is in but i cant see him anywhere" says the elf wile moving to one of the windows nxt to the door to get a batter angle.
"well hear i am im the shop keeper of this store i was just on my rounds this bandit threat set me back about 45 minutes" ertril unlocks the door and turns the sign to the OPEN side "come in and browse at your leisure ill be in the back room if you need anything just give me a shout" ertril goes into the back room and puts his bag on the ground and thinks to himself "its about time i get this book shelf out of my bag. every time i put it in there i have to get in there myself and clean up" just as ertril gets the bookshelf out of his bag and gets it back to the right spot the elf calls out "ok i have found some potions and herbs i would like to purchase" ertil comes out from the back room and steps up onto his stool so he can serve the elf "ok so that's 2 small rose room deodorizers, 1 potion of healing with activation herb and a pouch of mixed herbs. that comes to 4 gold please" ertril starts to put the potions and herbs into a bag and gives the bag to the elf "wow that's good value in the last town i was in this guy charged me 10 gold" said the elf with a big smile on his face "its cheaper hear because i grow all the herbs myself the only ones i order in are the ones that don't grow in this area" as the elf walked out the door ertril looked around the room to see if anyone was there and then turned the sign around to 'closed back in 5 min' and walked over to the corner and kicks in a brick which reveals a goblin sized hole into a room that is filled with weponized potions and spell books on elemental combat and a row of wooden dummies some dripping with water some half burned. on the walls there are bowls of water and on one wall if a fire place and the floor is solid rock "if what i think is going to happen i will need to train i am out of practice and i need to restock my special bag compartment"

130Untaimed lands - Page 6 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:51 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

charles looked around and looking at the guard on the table who's face went pale. charles walked over to the guard and placed two fingers on the neck "His pulse is gone , he is dead " charles looked down at the lifeless body and placed his hand on the guards heart as he says a pray softly "find peace with the moon and stars" charles looks over as he hears noises coming out side and rushes to a window looking out seeing guards and the snow elf pet that grosh had rushing up and down the road carrying arrows and wood one of the guards had an arm full of bows and a few guards carrying buckets of oil one group of guards carried a ladder as others pushed a cart before tipping it over near the town gate " what is going on out there" charles turned to flynn "flynn go get some sacks of flour and put them on the window seal i will fortify the inn door and the upstairs window i will also need ye to defend the downstairs as well alot of the towns people will be forced in to the inn to be protected from the bandits who will try to kill every one they can and then loot the city look the guards are already sending them in" the door flies open of the inn as a group of citizen scurry inside and charles starts directing them to the cellar sept any men who were able to fight and defend the inn as charles turned to flynn. " flynn if ye can fight i've got a spare sword in my office." charles rushes to his office returning with a duel mounted crossbow and a quiver of bolt and 8 light blue swords " ok these are froststeel short swords " charles places them on the table next to the bar " 6 of ye men take up one of these swords each and if they get in we will need you to help defend oh and you me lady Yivalo if you wish to use one as well ive got one for you but if i may can i ask ye to go in to the cellar and protect the other women and children for they will need some one to be there with them to give them courage and make sure they do not do anything stupid" charles rushes up the staircase to a locked cupboard and unlocks it with the key on his waistband to reveal 6 small crossbows and 6 quivers of bolts "ah there they are" he picks them up and puts the quivers over his shoulders as he rushed back down the stairs.
placing them also on the table ok 6 of ye can use these and be careful they are quite powerful for there size and them black boar bolts are dwarven made." charles then rushed over to the kitchen grabbing out a large box and hurried over to the bar again and leaning on it taking a breath " now these are ertril's invention they are poison darts that are infused with a sleeping poison you shoot them out of these pipes " charles pulls out a blowpipe and a dart "just be careful the mixture is very potent and ye don't want to use it on ye self due to the fact we don't have a anti venom and it will knock you out for at least 4 hours with just one prick." charles then shows them how to load it and then started to plan the defences of the inn getting the men to help him make blockades with the tables and chairs and showing vantage points for the crossbow men and blowpipes men

131Untaimed lands - Page 6 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:38 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Grosh face turned to a furious look as the horn sounded "Black hands!" grosh stormed down the stairs of the forge with his maul in his hand looking ready to rip something apart and letting a humongous roar out " VENGEANCE!!!  YOU WILL ALL DIE!! YOU SCUM!! MURDERS!! COME HERE I SHALL!! SHALL!!! ROARRRRRRRR!! " Grosh slammed his maul in to the ground as he furious expression made his face look real beast like he was loosing control and fast as his hands started to glow red like a blood red fire. "I SHALL SMASH THERE HEAD IN I SHALL RIP THERE LIMBS FROM THERE BODY! I WILL DESTROY THEM ONE BY ONE!!!!" his eyes darken as he starts to get angrier and all of a sudden Eseno rushes over and whispers in to groshes ear
 "Ang Gijak-Ishi Pafund Nar Udautas " {iron in blood the abyss shall take over there souls}"

this seemed to calm grosh down "the words of my father truth be never told more so then them words" grosh said as the glow in his hands became lesser before dying off in to his hand "thank you eseno the rage is getting to strong to fast the closer they get to battle"

132Untaimed lands - Page 6 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:59 am

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

After about 15 min of practicing his attacking spells on wooden and stone training dummies  ertril started to restock his bag with lava infused swords, gloves, various potions that explode in various ways and in different colors "if im going into battle i will need to protect my shop and ill give charls a hand with the tavern by now the women and children should be all in there and safe charls is no moron so i say he should already have started to barricade the inn but after i get my shop safe ill give charls a hand i think these gloves will help him greatly" ertril walked out of his special room and the door closed behind him and the brick moved back into its spot in the wall. As ertril was walking towards the door he thinks to himself "oh i should also grab some of these" ertril said as he grabed 3 handfuls of healing potions and a a bunch of healing herbs "oh this is a perfect time to test my blow pipe im happy i still have some in my bag" ertril put the healing potions and herbs into his bag and locked the door behind him  he then stood back about 2 meters and started to say an incantation  as he did he  started to rise up about 3 meters and pebbles and balls of fire started to orbit ertril when he stopped rising a thick stone wall rose up from the ground all around the shop and covered it compleatly creating  very large stone wall with spikes on top. when the wall was complete the pebbles fell to the ground and the balls of fire started to get bigger and the wall surrounding the shop glowed red . ertil then landed  back on the ground and rushed over to the inn  saying to himself "well that's my shop  protected now to give charls a hand." as ertril was about to enter the inn he hears grosh screaming something about ripping someone apart  "lol typical orc hasn't started barricading his shop tho hes an orc it gives him the chance to kill something" ertil  walked into the inn and went up to charls with a set of gloves in his hand "hey old friend i see you have started preparing the defenses want a hand" ertril hands charls a pair of gloves "these are gloves that have a minor earth control enchantment on them i got 9 more pares in my bag if you can hand them around and put this 10th pair on i need your help to create a stone wall around the outside of the inn if you want some help"

Last edited by ertril on Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total

133Untaimed lands - Page 6 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:26 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles looked up at Ertril and laughed " oh Ertril don't ye remember ye gave me them in the last raid and they didn't work cause they were bound to ye not meh have ye fixed that. and the stupid elf caspian is under effect of a love potion would ye have a cure for by any chance its Suko's love potion and now he cant stop being a pest "charles picked up a hunk of cheese of the floor blowing of the dirt and placed it in his pocket "elder cheese might be helpful for a projectile oh that reminds me i've got a hand cannon that my father invented but i need blast powder do ye have any ertril." as the words left his mouth 2 guards walked in to the inn "charles do you have any flammable liquid or anything we can use to make a fire ring at the front gate and back gate since we need to scare them off fast on one side forcing them to use only one entrance" charles nodded "ive got 170 proof whiskey about 40 bottles but im sure ertril u might have some flashfire potions some were or lava Illusion potion somewhere" charles turns to ertril " oh any chance of an enchantment or two out front like wild fire for the guards and maybe some fire protection enchantments for the inn incase ill pay for it after the battle with a keg of my new homebrew mead black ash snowberry cinnamon and blue valley honey"

134Untaimed lands - Page 6 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:58 am

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

ertril smiles at the sound of being payed in beer "ok charls and guards gimi a sec i got everything you need" ertril walks over to the table and just as charls and the guards get to the table ertril stands on the chair and puts his top half into the bag "come to daddy got ya" ertil said as he straitened up "ok  for you guards i have perfected a range of mass confusion potions. what you need to do is put it on the continence on the ground where you want them and it will produce an aura  that will get into the bandits heads and think they are seeing things from wild fire to a 20 foot elemental sky serpent that is coming to attack them. in the way of flammable liquid hear is some potions that should do the trick and also if shit hits the fan hear are some potions that are 3 times more powerful then the average explosion and also hear are some swords made by grosh that i have infused them with lava so when they cut they burn the wound for more pain and also if you concentrate and can produce a small fireball from the tip of it " ertril pulls a bag out of his bag and puts all the potions and the swords into the bag and gives it in the bag "oh i will also give you some potions of healing to heal your wounded now these are very powerful just 1 drop should heal almost all things in this land" ertril handed the bag to the guards. "now as for you charls i do have a potion that should work but both you and Caspian have to drink it you and him have to drink half of the potion and it should work" ertril handed charls a large vial full of a fluorescent pink potion "in the way of potions to protect the inn hear is my little babby" ertil hands charls a potion labeled phoenix "what you do is you put some of the contence at the four  corners of the building and it will send out a aura that when something enters the aura it will summon a phoenix to help defend the building and hear is a potion of wile fire that i also gave the gard don't worry it is just an illusion ill also be hear to help defend the inn and yes i have been tweeking at my gloves ever since that one time where they stuffed up what they do is that they will look for there master new masters voice the new master has to say 'kha' which is goblin for king and then it will bind to that persons will"

135Untaimed lands - Page 6 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:20 am

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn watched in sadness as the guard passed away before him. Seeing many people die in his time, a few bandit runs and certainly his fair share of attacks while traveling from place to place, he was not unused to this sort of sight but it never grew less sadder for him when it happened. Harking to Charles' directions, he grabbed a sword from the table. His retractable claws became visible also, as, although he was able to use weaponry like swords and bows and arrows, he found his natural ones he was born with more easier to use.
Running to the kitchen to grab the sacks of flour, he helped Charles to fortify the Inn as best he could. He stood near the door to await when this attack to take place.
Watching the short explanation on the poisonous blow darts, Flyn was immediately interested and curious, as he had never used that kind of weaponry before but it looked like it would be extremely effective and obviously - perfect for long - range. He hesitated however, for if anyone was likely to knock themselves out accidently with them - it would likely be him to do it.

136Untaimed lands - Page 6 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:08 am

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Trinity watched as Grosh went into a rage, she was about to go over and try to calm him down when the crazy snow elf said something in a different language. After Grosh was calm she walked over to Caspian who was still hanging from the hook, muttering to himself that the wedding will be cancelled if the blacksmith won’t make thing rings.
“Snap out of it you fool.” She yelled at him. It didn’t work so she stood up on a nearby barrel. She looked into his eyes which stopped his muttering.
”I said snap out of it Casp, the Black Hand is coming and you need to tell us what you know of them.” She slapped him hard across the face. Caspian froze and looked at Trinity. Stairing her in the eyes. Trinity then jumped down from the barrel, then sat with her back against it.
‘Let’s give this ago’ she thought to herself. She concentrated for a while, she could feel her spirit slipping from her body and move towards the wolf cub who was chewing on Tala’s tail. Fang stopped chewing on the tail and moved around to look at the white wolf.
“Tala I need you and fang to come to me, I am at the blacksmith and Caspian is acting weirdly.” Tala looked at the cub and yawned.
“On my way. You are getting good at moving your spirit.” She added as Trinity concentrated to go back to her body. With that Tala stood up, picking the cub up in her jaw and goes out the open door and down stairs. She then sits at the door of the in waiting for someone to open it for her.

137Untaimed lands - Page 6 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:10 am

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Raven looked up from the body of the guard when Charles addressed her by her title.
"6 of ye men take up one of these swords each and if they get in we will need you to help defend oh and you me lady Yivalo if you wish to use one as well I’ve got one for you but if I may can I ask ye to go in to the cellar and protect the other women and children for they will need someone to be there with them to give them courage and make sure they do not do anything stupid"
She then took off her blood stained jacket and placed it over the guard, picking up her staff she turns to Charles.
“Till the fight begins and till it ends the women and children will be safe and unafraid” She said before heading down into the cellar. The crescent on her staff gave off a light pink glow as she came into view of the huddled women and children. One child was crying hysterically over in the corner by herself. Raven went over to her.
“What’s wrong sweaty?” she asked in a calm soothing voice. The little girl looked up at her.
“M,m,my pupa out fighting.” She sobbed. Raven lent her staff against the wall, as she did so it stopped glowing. She then sat down on the floor beside the child and pulled her into her lap.
“I’m shore he will be fine” she smiled as the child started to settle down. She then addressed the others.
“I am here to protect you if it comes down to that, which I don’t think it will. But let us pray to the moon goddess for protection.

138Untaimed lands - Page 6 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:31 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles nodded at ertril "well as long as they do not explode like last time im happy" charles then starts to explain the plan to both some men and the guards who were standing next to him as he produces a piece of paper that was folded in his pocket it was a floor plan of the inn "Right then now ill get ye to use crossbows there there and there" charles points on the floor plan " the rooms should be open but don't go in to that one its ravens and that one its trinitys ok now as for the your group" he points at a younger guard " you defend the front door with the swords while the other group will be behind the bar with me and ill be tipping the darts for you all ive got 30 pre made ones already but we need more ok now you three men i want you to be running bolts up for the crossbow men and i want you to also make more as you go there is about 300 bolt heads and shafts with feathers on them already u just need to connect them together." charles walked over to the bar with a stretch " ok flynn when you have a moment i need ye to go find a big black bucket full of black sludge and a jar marked as blue jelly venom its in a blue jar." charles pours out some glasses of ale and placed them on the counter and offering them to the men who were going to fight " this is my special dwarf courage brew so please drink up" charles smiles as he hands a tray of the glasses to a tall man with a sword by his side in his belt as the man went to pay charles shook his head " its on the house my friend its my appreciation" he turns to see ertril standing near the bar "here ye go mate my special brew try some"

139Untaimed lands - Page 6 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:10 am

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn looked at Charles hesitantly for maybe a second, wondering what black sludge and blue jelly venom was...he was about to ask, but as time was getting short and they still didn't know really whether an attack was going to happen and if it did, how big or how long for or even how suddenly it was going to start - and trotted off to go and find these two items. He finally came back after searching the kitchen, the basement and the cellar - forgetting that he probably should have asked where they were...but it wasn't a major issue, the INN wasn't massive at all and it did not take long to locate where they were. Walking over to Charles with both, he placed them on the bar counter and saying 'here they are' in the same movement swiped a glass of ale from off of the counter and drank it. Looking expectantly at Charles, he waited to see what he was actually going to do with them.

140Untaimed lands - Page 6 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:36 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles smiles at flynn "ah very good flynn, ye didn't have much trouble finding them i see." charles then wanders over to the bar taking the bucket and veils over to the table they were at the bucket was a large metal bucket with a strange set of grooves on top . "ok now listen here this stuff is harmless when separated but once they are mixed they become a potent freezing potion that when sprayed on an enemy they will freeze instantly it was created by ertril so we know it works he froze my ice box with it and its still freezes full legs of venison but we have not tested it in battle but now seems the best time ok i am trusting no one else but my self with this one so ill mix it and spray it with this pipe thingy ertril gave me" charles wanders back to the bar rummaging threw a cupboard under the bar as he pulls out a large hose like object attached to a lid that went on the bucket and wanders back over to the table again. "Ok flynn can ye hold this for me" charles asks as he holds out the hose lid.

141Untaimed lands - Page 6 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:52 pm

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

Ertril drinks the ale in two mouthfuls and feels a slight elemental power boost "oh charls this is that brew you told me bout that if some one with excremental powers drinks it they get a boost to controlling one element and to my luck i feel that my buff is to earth i can now create a mythrill dome over the Inn. ertril runs out the door jumps into the air and comes down with such a force that he is buried up to his knees "there now i am connected to the ground last time i tryed this spell i was struck by lightning and shot into the kings daughters privet bathing room. i was lucky the king was out on business or i would of gotten my head chopped off" ertril starts to cast a spell and chunks of rock start to form a dome around the inn and as more rock come and smash into each other the dome gets bigger and starts to cover the roof untill the entire inn is coverd "ok thats done now only a dragon can get thru that but just to be on the safe side' ertril starts to cast a second spell and stone warriors with metal long bows that can conjor lava arrows and others have axes that burn like wild fire as ertril is casting the spell he says out loud "protect the inn my warriors protect the women an children" ertril smiles and says "iv always wanted to use that spell but have never had enough power to cast protection spells of that magnitude" ertril gets himself out of his hole in the ground and as he turns to go towards the Inn the stone wall crumbles into dust "well poo that was disappointing...well at least my guards are stil around. I think i need some grog after that" ertril walks into the inn looking sad "when u arnt busy charls can i get one of your strongest ales please i feal depressed. my shield crumbled... again" ertril sat at a bar stool putting his bag at his feet and leaned his staff against the bench 

Last edited by ertril on Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total

142Untaimed lands - Page 6 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:47 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

grosh regained himself before more so than before as he rushed around to the guard. " identify your self out there or prepare to die." grosh raised his hand with that a group of guards notched arrows as two more blasts of horns echoed out and this time grosh lowered his hand there was two horns and one was not the same as the other one was an orc horn " Karla's Horn it can't be it is Orgoth my brother what is he doing here." grosh rushed forward as a large orc hooded and wearing red drake hide and a bow made out of blood willow walked by the side of a tall elf dressed in black leather and hooded as well Orgoth smiled out from under the hood as he removed it to reveal an orange skin orc with a scraggly beard and a long scar going down his left eye. " Brother how have you been i heard that the town was been targeted by the bandits of black mountain well to let you know it is and they are not attacking till dawn you have time to get your defences up cause Vlorg the ruthless is afraid of the dark HA coward he is but brother how about a pint in the inn i expect charles is still here" grosh hugs his brother in amazement "but brother how did you know we needed help" grosh was stopped by Orgoth "brother i knew you were going to need my help when Prax here told me about the bandits plans that he over heard one of them bragging in the woods to his other friend well should i say ex friend haha Prax here is a very skilled killer he hung them both on a tree by there own shirts with 2 daggers threw there necks." grosh stared at prax as prax held out his hand " ah you must be Orgoth's brother ive heard alot about you could i ask a favour of you can i borrow your leather tanning rack for my handles of these blades i only trust my self to do them for these are very valuable to me." prax draws out a pair of daggers that were black with a silvery white edge "snow diamond edging that is no elven make that is orc made from ebony where did you find such things i know these blade they were made for your father who fought in the battle of white fields against the undead of Exroma the necromancer of the south they have the enchantment of frost burn and Crocus venom the most lethal form of venom that can only be replenished by killing the spider and plunging this dagger in to its heart and it is at full charge so you must of come from Rogador woods and killed them but at what price" prax stopped the orc " i did it my self my men were back at the edge of the woods i do not ask them to do such a task that is y burden" prax sheathed his daggers " now as for the town i have 30 men here well trained archers and the skill of 10 times that as well i bring news for my son where is he." Prax looks around for caspian

143Untaimed lands - Page 6 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:45 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles turns to ertril "oh help ye self there is 2 barrel of black horn ale on the bar and pint glasses under the bar oh and ertril what potions have ye got with ya we might need healing ones and also this blue jelly is really potent where did ye find such stuff" charles said as he looked in to the bucket of sludge that was popping bubbles out of the top of the bucket as charles carefully dripped some jelly in to the bucket. " oh what is that "he sees a small bug crawling out of ertril's bag and on to his floor slowly crawling like a slug "is that what i think it is ertril is that" he pauses for a moment staring at ertril

144Untaimed lands - Page 6 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:54 am

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

ertril looks at charls and says " thank you very much charls. as for the potions u need if u can find it in my shop its also in my bag" ertril grabes his bag and staff and walkes over to charls and he gives charls his bag for the moment "help yourself and also i think you are seeing things charls cause i don't have any slugs in my bag" ertril then thinks about it and then says "OH THAT SLUG im working on a aphrodisiac for a friend who is having a ...party" gets grabes the slug and puts it back in his bag. ertril grabs a pint of ale and sits down on the stool and puts his staff back where it was

145Untaimed lands - Page 6 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:12 pm

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Prax looked around for Caspian, hoping the rumors were correct. He turns a nearby corner and sees Caspian hanging up on the wall.
"Caspian what are you doing hanging about like that?" He asked, not at all amused.

Trinity was thinking about all the times that Caspian had gotten himself into mistef when a man she did not recognise came around the corner, and said something to Caspian. Without really thinking as to who the man was she looked back up at Caspian, as he struggled to get down.
"He stupidly got on the wrong side of a love potion and is now in love with the inn keeper Charles" She sighs.

Prax looks to Caspian and then at Trinity.
"It cant be" he thought to himself.
"Well I know just the think." Out of his pocket he a cool pink vial. He looked back at Caspian and sighed as he picked up on his muttering.
"I will be late for my wedding, I need to get down. My poor Charles would be worried." he was saying. Prax unstopped the vial and puts it under Caspians nose.
"My love, my Charl....." he trailed off mid sentence and looked around.
"What the hell was I just saying.' he stopped and looked at Prax who stood there with his arms crossed against his chest.
"Father?" Caspian asked.

Trinity was only half paying attention, she was watching Grosh talk to his brother. But one word stood out. When Caspian said Father she spun around looking closely at his face and features. She slanted her eyes and watched him closly not saying a word.
Meanwhile Tala and Fang had made their way out of the in and over to where Trinity was.

"You were showing your affection for a certain inn keeper.' Prax answered looking directly at Caspian. 'did you find her? Your sister I mean." he asked lifting Caspian down from the hook. Caspian turned to look t Trinity who was now walking away from them with Fang in her arms. Tala nudged him gently.
"She just left." he replied.

146Untaimed lands - Page 6 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:22 am

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn listened carefully and took the object that Charles handed to him. He was very intrigued. He almost wanted to get his hands on the stuff himself and test it out it sounded amazingly lethal to use - but again, he daren't. One - because Charles said not to, but also simply because, like the darts - he assumed that if anyone was going to stuff something up and freeze the wrong person - it would be him. And unlike the poisonous darts...it sounded like once frozen, the likelihood was that there was no turning back.
Momentarily distracted, however...his gaze slowly followed Ertril as he disappeared out of the door, and when he heard the rocks coming together he followed Ertril outside out of intense curiosity to find him 1/4 deep in a hole as he brought all of the rocks together to create a formidable wall - only to see it all come tumbling down - along with Ertrils pride.
Equally crestfallen - for two reasons, simply because it had looked absolutely EPIC - and to see it all come raining down directly afterwards took all of the glory out of it - and also because two, it would have been an absolutely a-MAZING shield of defense had it actually worked.
Coming back in to do his duty, he drank the last of the ale in his glass and again held out the contraption for Charles.

147Untaimed lands - Page 6 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:59 am

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Trinity was not happy, she had just found o0t that her whole life was a lie, and just like that her biological father just turns up. He didn't even seem to look at her twice before asking Caspian if he had found her. A father should at least recognise his own daughter, especially one who looked so much like her twin. She walked out though the gate and put Fang down on the ground, pulling the bow from her back she notched a normal arrow and aimed for the nearby tree. Her face clearly betrayed the anger that she felt towards Prax, but she didn't completely understand why. She had only seen him once before and that was the first time that she met Caspian, down by the river where she grew up. It was one of her favoured days, one that she would never forget. She now remembered seeing Prax there and now understood why he had been stairing at her the way he day. After that day her father, well the father she thought was her father had a big argument with Prax, Caspian had told her about it but didn't understand why.
Trinity sighed and released the arrow, completely missing the tree. She let off a low growl as she frowned. She was normally a perfect shot.
"I need to calm down" She said to herself breathing in and down, trying to calm down.

Caspian looked at Prax then over to where Trinity had headed.
"Do you want me to go talk to her?" He asked looking back at Prax.
"No I should do it, I should have realised." He sighed and went to head towards where Trinity was.
"Remember when I was young Father?" Caspian asked. Prax turned around to look at his son.
"Of corse I do, why?"
"I told you about Trinity but you didn't say anything about her much. Why? Why didn't you tell me" Prax looked at Caspian, his eyes were sad.
'Because it would have endangered her life, remember that day you both first met? and after that I had that argument with Thorontur?"
"Of corse I do."
"that was about me showing you Trinity and me seeing her. He said if I set eyes on her again he would kill her. That is the type of elf Thorontur is. He does not care for Trinity he just wanted a way to control me and he found it." Caspian looked at his father and seen the sad look in his eyes. Prax then turned on his heal and headed to where Trinity was.

Trinity was now breathing calmly as she notched another arrow, aiming for the tree again she released, this time the arrow buried itself deeply into the trees trunk. Fang looked up at the arrow as it thudded into the tree, then he ran over to the tree and put his front paws onto the trunk and growled at the arrow. Sahale flew over and landed on Trinity's shoulder making her jump.
"Stupid bird" she sighed.
"You have a good arm" a voice said behind her and she spun around seeing Prax leaning against a rock. Her eyes narrowed, her calmness gone.

148Untaimed lands - Page 6 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:32 pm

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

ertril looks at the clock on the wall that he gave charls 3 months ago "holy mother it is 11pm at night and i have not had dinner yet. i cant fight bandits on an empty stomach" ertril gets off his stool and walks over to charls and grabs his bag that charls has placed on the floor next to him "damn i didn't restock my food supplies in hear" ertril climes into the bag and all that can be heardx from outside of the bag is "maybe i have some in my house... well that sucks" ertril pops his head out of the bag and puts his staff on to the floor and climes out of his bag. he looks to charls and says "i know it is a bad time but is there anything i can eat? my powers are less powerful if i am hungry and i can tell i will need them for what is to come"

149Untaimed lands - Page 6 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:06 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles looks up at the clock noticing it was after 11 at night he nodded at ertril " i baked alot of bread this morning there should be alot of loafs in the big bread box" he turns to one of the guards " can you get two men go in to the kitchen and grab out as much bread and cheese as you can handle and hand it out to the civilians in the cellar as well please i will go down with barrel taps im sure i have water in barrels in there as well" charles walks over to the bar taking out a large mallet and a barrel tap as he wanders over to the cellar door opening it up to see Raven standing down in the cellar. " Raven its me charles im coming down and some guards and ertril are bringing bread and cheese for you all and i will show ye how to open the barrels of water but be careful not to waste it ok " charles wanders over to a barrel with 3 blue lines around the middle " ok the ones with these lines are water if they have white there ale if they have red its mead if its yellow its spirits." charles lifts up the barrel and places it on a curved barrel holder and places the tap on a small piece of white thin wood near the bottom of the lid and taps it twice with the mallet and it slides in to the barrel " the trick is not to tap it to hard" charles looked up to see 2 of the guards coming down with a full sack of cheese and bread. "very good you two hand them out please 2 loaf and one block of cheese per 4 people please this needs to last us for a few days potentially incase this siege lasts longer then we think ok." as the words left his mouth there was a loud noise coming from outside.

150Untaimed lands - Page 6 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:21 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Grosh and orgoth stood near the blacksmith shop laughing at caspian and grosh winks at his brother "i suspect a love potion like the one you used on Lu'gah's daughter if i remember till he bashed you over the head with a jug of mead" grosh said trying to stop his laughter. "not as bad as you and that barmaid in glum rock inn who slapped your face and pushed you in to the pig pen" orgoth laughed harder as grosh's face turned in to an unimpressed look. " that was different and you know it she had the hots for me but was to stubborn to admit it." grosh looked at his brother in a grumpy look " oh brother you are stubborn she had the hots for that guard not you just cause you bashed his teeth in for apparently not paying for his repairs on his sword and nilly causing you to be arrested" grosh stared at orgoth then smiled " oh thats not true the bugger owes me 15 gold for repairs on a full set and 2 gold for repairs on a sword and the shield as well he also owed me for 6 pints of mead at the Bear heads inn" grosh started to get annoyed " well good luck brother he died at my hands last month for trying to arrest me mind you he dropped his money bag " orgoth pulled out a red coin purse with a {B} sown in to the front and throws it to his brother and grosh opens it and runs his finger threw " that looks about right and a bit more for my losses ah well brother thanks for that now then " as the words were leaving his mouth a fireball flew over there heads exploding on the otherside of the town causing all the men to jump in shock

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum