The Wolfs Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Wolfs Den

A Place to Roleplay

Welcome to The Wolfs Den, a place where people can Role-play freely

The Role-Play Untaimed lands Has started Please feel free to join and create with us.

The last Stand Role-play sign ups are now avalible

The Sign ups are now available for The Fight For Survival

The Sign ups for superhero/supervillans is now open
Latest topics
» Untaimed lands
Untaimed lands - Page 9 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:59 pm by Beckywolf

» hey all untamed lands sign ups
Untaimed lands - Page 9 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:51 pm by matt.ingram86

» Got a Joke?
Untaimed lands - Page 9 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:28 pm by matt.ingram86

» Let the war Begin
Untaimed lands - Page 9 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:30 pm by Beckywolf

» Riddle me Crazy
Untaimed lands - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 11:21 am by Beckywolf

» The Checkered Feathers
Untaimed lands - Page 9 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 10:54 am by Beckywolf

» Tips to create a Character
Untaimed lands - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:59 am by Beckywolf

» Tips on How to post in a Role-play
Untaimed lands - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:36 am by Beckywolf

» How to create a Role Play...
Untaimed lands - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:15 am by Beckywolf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Untaimed lands

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

201Untaimed lands - Page 9 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:20 am

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

wile sitting at the table ertril can smell all the food cooking and takes a sip of the ale "oh i do love Charles's ale he does do a fine job. tho i wonder if blake started brewing the cider yet like he said he would. ah well we will have to see when he gets hear." after a wile ertril sees charls come out with the plate of food. "my my my Charles you do know how to cook a damn fine plate of food. oh and to answer your question before yes blake is coming to town. i beleave he is on the morning ship. the one that u are waiting for to get more supplies." ertril starts to eat the food in silence letting charles get back to grosh who is making odd faces at ertril. wile eating ertril thinks to himself about what he has to do for when blake comes "i think i might have to go to the merchant to buy blake some pots for his vegetables. last time he came hear and had vegetables that were growing he forgot the pots so he had to pick them all and then had to cast a spell to get them to ripen" ertril stops eating and takes a mouth full of ale before he looks around in his bag "ah good i still have some pots from the other week good he can use those" after ertril finished eating ertril finishes his ale and takes his plate and mug to the bar leaving them on the counter "thanks charls for the meal how much do i ow you?"

202Untaimed lands - Page 9 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:36 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles and grosh got back to talking as grosh looked over towards ertril who was eating what looked like a very good breakfast but grosh didn't feel like eating due to the fact that he lost his appetite when this subject started as he looked as Charles poured him another ale and placed it in front of grosh and grosh picked it up and took a mouth full. " you know that ertril may of found one of them as well the book from his ansester or he may know where it is " grosh whispered to Charles "we better ask him " Charles whispered back as ertril walked back towards him and ask's Charles "thanks Charles how much do i ow you " Charles smiles " 2 gold thank you " Charles nodded  "i am glad  you enjoyed it ertril and ye polished it off very fast. " grosh grabbed two gold coins out of it his pouch and placed it on the table for Charles " ertril its on me i need to ask you a favor sit down here please " grosh pulls up a high bar stool and pats it "i need to ask you about one of your ansesters who had the black book the one that the necromancer had" Charles and grosh both stare at ertril.

203Untaimed lands - Page 9 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:15 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Captain Aurio looks up at the sailors rushing up the mask fast as the pulled the sails up "come on men before she hits the bay!" the boat slowed down as one of the men threw a rope to a young man standing on the docks who tied it up to dock as he walked forward to the captain the man saluted him. "sir may i ask you your name boats name and cargo please " Captain returned the salute and smiled Captain Aurio Heartless of the ship Oath breaker with a supply of spices and other general supplies and 3 passengers Mr longleaf of imperial tobacco Mr Agnious of the trade union and Mr Proudfoot General Merchant of the Merchant guild as well as there cargo which is 130 kilos of uncut tobacco 300 pipes 300 silk cloth and 10 kg of salt 2 kg of eggs 7 ltrs of oranges 6 ltrs of apple juice and 4 ltrs of grape juice and 4 kilos of mixed herbs and 70 kilos of flours and 20 kilos of elder cheese and 20 kilos of goat cream cheese and 30 kilos of northern watch brie and a special order of westen black ash mushrooms 10 kilos and 80 empty barrels 20 sacks of yeast 40 sacks of malt 200 sacks of sugar and a 20 kilo box of bluegum berries and 20 box of harvest peaches and apricots 200 crisp elf leaves and 6 roots of ginger for Charles Ironfuse and i think there is also 15 barrels of apple cider made by Mr proudfoot" the man tallys up the amount " that is a 4 gold tax thank you captain " the captain pulls out his pouch and hands the man 7 gold " there you go 3 gold tip my friends and you can help my men unload thank you " the captain yells to the officer standing behind him " Mr Codwall! Get a crew of men to unload the cargo ill be at the inn! untill i return you are in command" Mr Codwall salutes and turns to the crew "ALL HANDS , MAKE CARGO! MOVE!" the men scurried around opening up the ships cargo bay and taking out the supplies and placing them on the dock as the man returned with a handful of guards and turned to them pointing at the supplies as the captian drew level with them he turned to the man he turned to the man " i didnt catch your name" the man turned my name is duncan sir i am the manager of the docks sir " the man saluted again as the captain held out his hand duncan shook it and looked down at the captains hand and noticed a ring with a scale seal on it and a red ruby " your the " captain held his hand up "im a Captain of a ship nothing more about my identity thank you duncan if you please" the man looked afraid and nodded "yes sir" duncan turned to the men and faked a smile you men get to it deliver the cargo to there owners at once please " the guards rushed up the the cargo and started to unload it as the captain continued to walk towards the inn he saw a young lady tending to the wounds of a man laying on the ground with another elf standing over her and the smell of the salt air and combined with the smell of cooking from the inn made him smile as he turned to the elf he walked over to her " good morning ladies im captain Aurio can i be of any help "the captain looks down at the young lady who was trying to make a brace " your doing that wrong " he kneels down and takes the brace and places it close to the leg and takes the bandages tieing them firm but not over firm around the brace and ties them till the brace is complete he turns to the elf lady then takes a bandage and some alcohol in a flask that he had on his belt its ok its medicinal we are all given it now days " he pours a bit on the arrow and wraps the bandage around it as well " madam can you lift him up we need to take him inside " he looks towards the young elf

204Untaimed lands - Page 9 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:45 pm

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

ertril walkes over to charles and grosh and sits down in on the chair that grosh pulled up for him " thanks grosh. oh also before i forget grosh i have your delivery of smithing potions." ertril hands grosh the small sack of vials he pulls out of his bag and hands it to grosh. upon hearing about the book ertril visibly shudders and cringes a little bit "ok ill tell you guys about it only because i knew this day would come when this guy might return. everyone in my family don't really talk about that ancestor because that was a black year for us mostly because of what that ancestor did." ertril takes a deep breath and starts the story "many many MANY years ago there was a goblin named nagnock. he was walking along a beach looking for gold that often washed up on shore. when one day he walked farther then he usually did and found a cave. thinking there might be treasure in there he went looking. after a wile he found a black book after looking at the cover trying to find a title anywhere on the book he decided to open it."ertril stops to have a drink of water he pulls out of his bag " what he didn't know was that the owner of the book had placed a curse on the book that made it so that anyone who opened the book would over time become so obsessed with the book that they would eventually go insane. after years of his obsessing over the book the uneatable finally happened we put the book in a wooden chest with a special lock that only someone who is born into our family can open and we keeped the chest hidden in nagnock's wife's attic until nagnock died and we berried it with him in his grave. least that's how my father told me it went. I assume there is more he hasn't told me but you will have to ask him. i beleave he and mum are living in the castle as the kings personal herbalist and alchemist" ertril takes a mouthful of water from his skin bottle and looks at charles and asks "after that i need some booze whats the strongest stuff you got charles? to calm a goblins nerves"

205Untaimed lands - Page 9 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:08 pm

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

blake hearing that they have docked came out if his trance and started lookiikng at his vegetables "ah they are all nice and ripe ready for harvest." Blake picks all his fruit and veg and put it in his bag which has the rest of his supplies "oh where would i be if ertril didnt give me this bottomless bag" blake walkes above deck and says "can some one give me a hand moveing my battels of cider to the alchemists shop. there is also 5  barrels of cider in it for you guys and a small chest of gold if u give me a hand" blake puts the smaller barrels into his bag. just as he gets the smaller ones in his bag 2 people come down and say "we can give you a hand Mr. proudfoot " they pick up 2 barrels of cider each and start to take it to the alchemist shop " leave it at his door boys he is most likely on his rounds." after 10 of the barrels were unloaded blake said "ok guys the rest is for you and hear is a small chest full of gold. i know the guild aranged to pay you guys themselves but this is from  me personaly. make sure you give the chest of gold to the captain" ertril hands one of the two men a small wooden unlocked chest of gold that is big enough to be carried comfortably in two hands. he then disembarks the ship and makes his way to the inn for a ale. blake pushes the door open and looks around and sees ertril talking to a orc and a dwarf "hey sorry if im interupting but how have you been ertril?  also do you know where the innkeeper is i was wondering if i could ask him about geting an ale"

just as ertril finishes talking he looks to his side to see blake "blake how are your my friend? how is the family?" ertril jumps off the chair and gives blake a hug " this is the inn keeper hear" ertril points at the dwarf "his name is charles and is a very good friend of mine"

anie looked at the man "thanks it has been way to long since i have done this. last time i had to make a leg brace i was 8. and yea sure i can lift him up for ya" anie picks up the elf and walks in to the Inn and puts the elf onto the chair "is there anyone hear who can heal this mans leg?"

206Untaimed lands - Page 9 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:13 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles and grosh looked over at ertril as Charles and grosh hung on to every word when the goblin finished Charles nodded. " of course lad ive got that kablam reserve whisky still im sure "charles reaches under the bar and pulls out a black bottle with a yellow sticker on it saying "Caution for goblins only or for the very brave may cause intense gas or explosions of that can cause death to non goblins" as charles pours it in to a shot glass as the black liquard pours it bubbles and charles places it in front of ertril.

"But the thing i don't understand is how the caves enchantments were breached ertril you being an expert on enchantments do you know about the ancients enchantments im sure they would of been very powerful of there highest they could possibly do it was done by the high mages of the arcane tower at the time" charles put the bottle back under the bar and pulled out 2 glasses and a bottle of golden reserve whisky and pours some for him and grosh who throw it back.

207Untaimed lands - Page 9 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:04 pm

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Trinity was furious as she watched the high elf ride away on her horse.
"Ill make her see sense." Trinity growled as she continued to stair at Ivy.
"Trin calm down before you hurt someone." Caspian said looking up at his sister.
"I do not appreciate being called a low born, not at all." Trinity started to walk towards the inn when Caspian yelled out to her
"Get back here you big headed monkey. You can get her back later." Caspian gasped out in pain as Annie tightened the cloth around his leg. Trinity sighed and walked back over to her brother and knelt down beside him, just as a strange Captain walked over and told Annie she was doing the splint all wrong. Trinity watched as the Captain re-splinted the leg before she stood up.
"Well im going to go teach that "High Born" a lesson not to mess with me" Trinity said as she followed the others towards the inn, Annie was helping Caspian to walk as they went.
When Trinity got up to the inn she told the others to go on a head as she pulled out her dagger with an evil smile stretching across her face. She came up beside the white horse and started to hack off the poor creatures main making it look unkempt and neglected. Then grabbing handfuls of dirt and mud, mixed with the occasional drop of blood she started to rub it over the horses magnificent coat. When she was finished she washed her hands and stood back admiring her dirty work. Then she walked inside and stopped dead when she seen Prax sitting with the "high elf" Trinity picked up fang who was following her and she stormed upstairs non to quietly so everyone in the inn to see her stomp off. When she got upstairs she unlocked her room and slammed the door before flopping down on her bed and sighing, all while holding fang close.
"I Hate High born's they are so up themselves."

Caspian watched from a distance as Trinity stopped upstairs and sighed.
"I dont know how i put up being her friend all those years, she is so hot headed. But she is my sister all the same" He sighed, moving his leg abit Caspian gritted his teeth as a shot of pain seared up his leg.
"Why is it always me who gets the arrow in my bloody knee, its unreasonable. Just someone hurry the hell up and pull it out or i bloody well will."

Raven nodded to Flyn and picked her staff up pointing it up as the bandits started to climb the ladder. once they were up she helped flyn retie the bounds and looked up at Flyn.
"You looked like your lost in thought, why don't you go and have a rest, you have been a great help." She smiled at Flyn and patted him on the shoulder.
"Go ill get a couple of guards to look after these two." She turned to see two guards just walk into the inn and she signaled them over.
"You two, can you make sure these two bandits do not get into any thing. Maybe we can show the slight hospitality and get them some water." She looked around the room when she heard Caspian yell out and walked over to him.
"Ah lover boy has lost his crush on our inn keeper I see" Raven said mockingly. Caspian just stared at her."Help me get him onto the table." She watched Caspian as he was helped up onto the table.
"You know this will help right lover boy." Caspian just nodded and ignored the names she called him. Raven grabbed a small bottle from a pouch she had hidden and splashed her hands and a small knife with it. She then put the bottle to the side and made the entry wound slightly bigger. Trying to ignore Caspian as he flinched. Once the wound was bigger Raven ran her finger down the shaft to see how deep it was and to make sure it was not imbedded in the bone. She noted that it was not a deep wound and then twisted the arrow, proving it was not imbedded in the bone. By this time Caspian had passed out.
"Good thing he is unconscious because other wise this would really hurt."
Getting a good grip on the lower part of the arrow she carefully pulled it free, taking care not to tare the flesh around the wound. Placing the arrow to one side she cleaned the wound and stitched it up using a needle and thread from the pouch she carried. She the soaked a few clean bandages before wrapping it around the wound to keep it clean. Once she was done she cleaned the blood off her hands and picked the arrow up studding it.
"Interesting arrow" she said then placed it back down on the table.
"Leave him here until he comes back to consciousness then move him upstairs to rest." With that she walked up  to the bar and looked at Charles.
"You got something strong?" She asked him, she was covered in Caspians blood from tending to his wound.

Ivy sighed as she sat at the table listning to Prax blabbing about. She turned to Morgan and asked her to stay here. With that she snuck away from the table to walk over to the bar again.
"I have been waiting for ages, I would like some food and refreshments" she said. She looked around when she heard a loud thumping noise and seen Trinity storming upstairs.
"Ungrateful lowborn" she said under her breath but loud enough for everyone at the bar to hear. She turned back to Charles and waited for a reply.

Demetri had been riding for a few hours before he sighted the town. He rode towards where he remembered the inn and smiled until he seen Ivys horse. Dismounting and tieing his horse to the hitching post he looked at the filty thing.
"What happened to you Halo" he said before heading inside. He seen Ivy at the bar not looking very happy and went to stop her before she did or said something she would regret.
"Ivy what did you do to Halo?" He asked coming up beside her.
"Nothing she is fine, eating the grass around the hitching post why"
"She is filthy and half her main has been cut off with a dagger of looks." Ivy went pail and ran from the inn to see if what he said was true.
"Ah you must be Charles, best brewer in the land am i right?" He asked and look at the dwarf on the other side of the bench.
"Oh and i guess my Milady had already gotten on the wrong side of someone in the town. I was hoping to arrive with them but we were attacked by bandits a few hours out. Did you know that there were bandits in the area?" He look from the orc to the dwarf and the goblin.
"Im sorry did I interrupt something?"

https://thewolfsden.rpg-board.net

208Untaimed lands - Page 9 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:35 am

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

ertril takes the shot and downs it in one go and shudders "ah man i love that stuff" ertril looks at charles and says "i asked the same thing cause i thort that if who ever owned the book and out the protective enchantments on the book surely they would of put it on the cave also. father said that nagnock was one of our families best at braking defensive enchantments. to this day none of us have ever been as good with braking defensive enchantments as he was. as he was walking up to the cave he could sense that there was an enchantment and casted a spell and there was an explosion of purple light and that was the first one down. in total there was about 5 layers of enchantments that for us would be very complicated to crack but to nagnock it was trivial"

209Untaimed lands - Page 9 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:51 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles looks up at the high elf and smiles sarcastically and says with a posh voice "oh good morning madam im sorry to inform you that i do not serve your kind the kind that abuse my staff members if you have such a wish then i suggest you go jump in the lake." charles then turns to see raven approach with blood all over her and pulls out a bottle of golden reserve for her and hands it to her " on the house Yivalo for all of ye help here " Charles closes his eyes in a graceful bow of his head.

grosh looked up at the high elf and snorted in and sneered as charles told her off as he watched her he turned to ertril "dem highborne never learn do they that all people are equal no matter what their status is i bet i make more money then her in a day but i don't act all fancy.
grosh then picked up his mug and spilled it on ivy's dress making a dark brown stain all down it before roaring with laughter.

Charles looked up at grosh sniggering a bit but trying not to laugh as he looked up he saw the captain walk over.

"Charles are you going to allow this buffoon to assault a highborne like that." the Captain stood behind grosh with his hands behind his back. because if so then i will have to ask him to step outside with me now or apologize to this lady now and beg her forgiveness"

grosh's face turned mad and turned to swing a punch at the captain who countered his punch by grabbing his wrist and twisting it before kicking grosh in the shin throwing grosh to the ground.
"Now grosh we do not want to mess up this fine inn of charles let's go outside" grosh pulls himself up as the captain walks to the inn door and opens it before going outside grosh follows. grosh snares at the captain and roars at him as a trickle of blood comes out of his lip. "you will pay for that the captain takes his hat and cloak off throwing them over the railing on the front of the inn.
"and you will apologize to the young lady for that remark or i shall force you too "
Grosh cracks his knuckles and and clenches his fist and the captain makes a stance that looked alot like a man about to run a race as the Captain lushes forward and with a uppercut grosh this time predicts it and grabs the Captains fist and returns a huge punch straight in to the captains nose splattering blood out of it as charles rushes out to see what is happening he cringes feeling sorry slightly for the captain not knowing what he was in for as grosh still had plenty of fight left in him from that nights battle "NO ONE MAKES ME LOOK FOOLISH!" grosh punches the captain in the face again this time the captain flew back a few feet to the ground. as he scurried up this time when another punch came from grosh he ducked it and punched grosh in the ribs as was still wearing chain mail this hurt the captain as well he winces slightly as his fist connects with the chainmail "YOU SNEAKY BASTARD!" grosh grabs the captain in a headlock then picks him up in to the air and slams him into the ground hard with a huge wallop. Dust flew up around the captain who slowly got up this time with his fist clenched as he looked hurt as grosh walked up to the captain he grabbed the captain by his collar and then the captain threw a hand full of dirt that he grabbed of the ground as he got up in to grosh's face and grosh dropped the Captain as he brushed his face off the Captain punched grosh in the face twice then spun kicked in to grosh's jaw as grosh fell to the ground blood came out from his nose and mouth as captain aurio stood in a ready stance grosh got up again and grabbed his water sack splashing his face quickly and threw it aside "That was a sneaky move you dirty son of a trolls backside I WILL KILL YOU" grosh's eyes started to turn red but before the captain could react grosh rushed at him and tackled him into the shop rail on the balcony across from the inn it was ertril's shop as grosh grabbed a broken piece of wood to slam down on the captain Charles yelled out "STOP!" in a bellowing voice as grosh put the piece of wood down and his eyes started to turn normal and he got of the captain and offered a hand up to him which the captain took then grosh punched him in the face again knocking him out " thats for the dirt " as he turned and walked back to the inn.

210Untaimed lands - Page 9 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:28 am

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

ertril Looked at grosh swing at the captain ducking out of the way he saw the captain put grosh on the floor "oh that isn't good " he mutters under his breath as he saw the captain lead grosh outside he gets up as he saw grosh walk out the inn with a furious look on his face as ertril wanders over to the window that was closest to the table they were sitting at "grosh is gonna kill that guy. after oohing and ahhing when they traded punches.Ertril looked on in stunned silence as the captain fought dirty with dirt to the eyes and shook his head with a smile on his face "that captain reminds me of them underground fighters a very dirty fighter indeed " just as ertril thought the fight was over he saw grosh rush the captain threw his balcony railing "ah well i needed to replace that anyway it was getting old. ill need to get some wood and fix that." ertril sees grosh pick up one of the broken pieces of wood and hears a very loud shout coming from charles and grosh dropped the wood. "Aww dame i was hoping it would be a fight to the end oh well it was a good fight " He turns around and goes back to the table as he sits down he grabs his waterskin out from his bag and starts drinking.  

211Untaimed lands - Page 9 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:57 am

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn sped off possibly a bit too eagerly which would not have helped to have dispelled the suspicions that he was somewhat detracted the moment Raven dismissed him. He went back to the Inn and, seeing everybody all crowded around the bar talking with a nice crowd there, it seemed he was not needed and he snuck upstairs while they were all busy conversing. As far as he could tell nobody even noticed him.

He got to his room and listened for a moment before opening the door. He could not hear anything, and he did not know whether to deem this as a good thing, or a bad thing. It had occurred to him that possibly he should have gone to see if the girl in Charles' offices had been seen to, but hey - it was Charles- office, odds are he'd been in there already. And, knowing that Charles had been annoyed with him the last time he had seen him, he wished to avoid another confrontation over her capture should there have been one, and delaying him even further from going up to his room to check on the little bandit he had captured/rescued/saved the life of.
Flyn hesitated, and then, upon hearing someone else coming up the stairs, he very quickly opened his door and shut it behind him.
Looking around the room, the pawtaun still lay on the bed, out cold. Now slightly concerned that he was actually dead, Flyn checked to see if he could find his heartbeat, and felt it steadily pumping away still. He checked his wound but already the blood had stopped running and it seemed allot better. The pawtaun stirred, and looked up at Flyn suddenly. At first they showed fear, but a moment later he recognized Flyn as the one who had helped him, and he visibly calmed down. He looked like he wanted to say something, but his eyes slowly closed on him again, and, obviously still very weak, drifted off to sleep once more.
Right at that moment exhaustion swept over Flyn's body. Had they been up all night fighting - ? When was the last time that he had eaten anything? He couldn't even remember.
He was a reptile, so he didn't necessarily need a bed. Sitting down in front of the fireplace, his eyelids felt very heavy. Curling up on the rug, he fell into a deep sleep.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006917806156&ref=

212Untaimed lands - Page 9 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:28 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

the captain awoke on the ground it was a few hours later and he shook his head and wiped the blood that was trickling down his face from his nose. "that felt like a brick hit it What happened there " he says as he brushed him self off as two of his men helped him up and walked over to the inn and picked up his hat and coat of the balcony and put his hat back on his head and the jacket over his arm  as he took his hand and wiped the blood that was trickling still pouring out of his nose one of the men gave him some cotton wool out of his pocket and the captain rolled it up in to a rough ball and plugged his nose up with it. The captain walked up the stairs of the inn as one of the men spoke "Sir you aint going in there are you what if that beast attacks u again" the captain smiles " he wont dare this time " the captain kicks in the door this time and pulls out his pistol and holds it too the back of grosh's head " you sir have quite a punch i beleave you owe me a drink for that " the captain looked stern as grosh turned around he looked up at the captain then let out a mighty laughing roar "Sit down you dirty old sea dog " grosh said as the captain burst out laughing  grosh turned to charles and said " 2 Pints of mead for me and the captain " the captain sat on the stool next to grosh " Sorry bout the jaw there grosh you must understand that i had to do that " grosh smiles " and you know that your lucky i didnt get my twister leg kick off as well there, but did u have to dent my face with your fist
my poor nose will never be the same " grosh turned to the captain and smiled "well that is what u get for being a brave idiot and standing up for a women who you don't have a chance with for a sleazy night at a brothel down the road." charles sniggers as he placed the pints of mead on the bar infront of them the aroma of berries flowed out from the mead and the captain picked up the pint mug and took a mouthful and smiled " wel then charles i see ur brewing is a good as ever whats ur secret i was in the capital the other week and there meed tasted like cat piss." charles laughed " is that idiot brugor the horrid still running that inn i told him to give up " charles started to laugh more as some guards came in to the inn as he smiled and nodded

"would ye men like some cards and meed i guess there is a table over there ill bring the drinks " charles places a deck of cards and a candle on the bar as one of the guards nods and picks them up. " thanks charles make mine a dwarf beard please. "charles pulls out 4 mugs and pours three meads and one dwarf beard and walks over to the table and places them on the table for them " that will be 10 silver please " the guard handed charles 10 silver coins and then an extra 5 " a tip for u i got a pay rise and you m friend deserve it for inspiring us to protect the town and ur inn " charles nods and grins " thank you sigbjorn i don't know what you lads would do without me " as sigbjorn shuffles the cards the other guards pulled out a coin purse each and counted 1 goldsworth of silvers and placed them in to piles as one of the guards said " 1 silver minimum bet and 5 silver high" charles wandered back to the bar as he looked around he was thinking to himself. "Where is flynn i need him to run kitchen today" he turns to grosh " grosh can you watch the bar for me i need to find out where flynn is " grosh nodded " ok charles but it will cost you 2 free pints " charles nodded. as charles wandered around he looked up the stairs " i wonder if he went to bed " he walks up the stairs and noticed that her door was shut and he turned to wards his door and knocked on it. " Flynn are ye in there if ye are i need ye to help with the kitchen please its getting busy.

Grosh turns to ertril as he grins and pours out 3 mugs of mead one for him one for ertril and one for the captain and as he places ertrils one down he looks at him. "ertril i need to make more frost steel about 50 bars for my orders and 50 spare for general merchandise when you have the time, i will pay you the normal rate of 10 gold pieces and you can also have a free weapon or armor piece as well if you would like since these bandit attacks are becoming a nuisance i can make you some chain mail if you like, we can discuss it later at my forge as we make it and remember it needs to be at night. "

213Untaimed lands - Page 9 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:47 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

a Horn sounds with a sharp burst as the remaining bandits walked in up to the fortress and a tall brute of a  man opens the gates for them with a low but noticeable grunt as he leaned up against the gate as the bandits walked in threw the gates looking like they had the stuffing knocked out of them as a snow elf walked along the side of them. Eseno wiped his face " Big brute of an orc i will show him yes we will wont we and we shall taste there flesh when we are done with them" Eseno looked over at the big brute and signalled him to follow him the last of the bandits walked threw as the big man followed Eseno and pointed to a bandit and at the gate and grunted and the bandit pushed the gate close. " Master return with good news" the big brute said in a very slow and uninteligent sounding voice as Eseno turned to him and punched him in the jaw " DOES IT LOOK LIKE WE HAVE GOOD NEWS! YOU THICK HEADED GIANT!! " the big creature rubbed his jaw "Me sorry master me not know " Come on i need you to go to get the other leaders and tel them to meet me in the beer hall.

(( Admin request: can each of you guys make one leader of the bandits we need one for the mountain cave one for the sea-pirates(becky), ))

214Untaimed lands - Page 9 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:50 am

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

ertril took the ale from grosh and raises it at level with his head "chears" he takes a drink admiring the taste of the ale and how it goes strate to his nose. "I actualy wanted to talkto you about that. see i realy dint have much to do anymore with my shop i normaly close up at lunch time because no one seems to want anything past then. i normally get all my business when im out on my rounds and people run up to me and ask for something. so i was wondering if we combine our shops. they are right next to each other so it isn't like we have to change anything i get a new axe and maybe some of that chain mail you make so well and in return you get access to the potions you need and i will aid you in making any enchanted item you want." ertril says mas he takes another sip of his drink " we can be very good business partners grosh and plus you are down and assistant ever since Eseno left if you want we can share all the prophets from both out businesses " ertril says with a big goblin grin knowing grosh cant resist this sweat deal. ertril says to himself "i really need to work on stopping my evil smile when im making a deal with some one. the one thing i hate about being a goblin ah well"

215Untaimed lands - Page 9 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:16 pm

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn physically jumped awake as he heard Charles knocking at the door. He knew he was supposed to be working, and hadn't meant to completely fall asleep, he had only wanted to rest for a moment or two.
He obviously startled the Pandarin too, for he jumped up suddenly and looked around, staring at the door blankly, like he again did not know where he was.
Flyn motioned for him to remain silent. He gave the Pandarin a second glance, and was completely put at ease inside. The little creature had very clear - almost pained eyes. But he didn't look cruel or evil. He didn't even look like a bandit anymore. He almost seemed like - a child. He couldn't be more than a few years into teenage hood. Flyn felt eternally grateful that he had not killed him, for he felt that he would never ever have been able to forgive himself. He motioned again for the little thing to remain quiet - raising his eyebrows at him, and the Pandarin nodded in silence. Flyn called out to Charles that he was sorry and that he was coming, jumped up, and almost fell down again. He realized that he must have hurt himself without realizing it. He hadn't noticed anything earlier - and he had fought only briefly, although he had admittedly received a few hard knocks which possibly could have done something. He looked down at his legs and there were no marks, but there was now noticeably pain rising quickly in his lower left leg, a dense numbing pain which caused him to limp. Perhaps the sudden pressure put on it as he jumped up had caused it to flare, and perhaps his being so tired and preoccupied with his hidden charge all morning had made the pain unnoticeable, as perhaps the pain had also started out not so harsh and strong. He came to the door and opened it only just enough to let himself out and cringed as he stepped. Apologizing again to Charles waiting just outside, he made his way as quickly as he could downstairs.

216Untaimed lands - Page 9 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:37 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Grosh grins at ertril as he takes a mouth full of his ale as well " you know what that isn't such a bad idea the only thing is out shop is as u say very close next to each other and you are very talented at enchantments ok its a deal when charles comes back we will go and get started on that froststeel."

grosh swigs at his ale again and places it down and reaches in to his bag on his waste and places down a large piece of paper folded up as he drinks down the last of his mug of ale he unfolded it and turned it to ertril " right then if we do this we need to do it right ok now these are the list of weapons armor and other equipment and metals use ok he looks down at the piece of paper that reads { Grosh's forge Home of the unique frost steel : weapons : 1 handed daggers 20s short swords 40s long swords 55s broadsword 75 s greatsword 1g20s : Hand axe 20s War axe 40s broadaxe 75s greataxe 1g20 : Hand mace 20s heavy mace 55s Maul 75s Warmaul 1g50 :Armor Medium Helm 15 s full helm 25s chainmail chest 1 gold plate chest 2 gold Chainmail boots 50s plate boots 1 gold chain mail gloves 55s plate gloves 1g10s hevey mail gauntlets 2g Chainmail legs 1g plate legs 2 gold armor reinforcement cost 50s per item and plus metals per item bronze free iron 10s steel 15 s mithral 22s adamite 24s machalite 31s Ebony 40s ebony trimmed bronze 49s ebony infused with machalite 55s ebony trimmed with silver 70s ebony trimmed with gold 85s Frost steel 1g Horse shoes available and other equipment on request }

217Untaimed lands - Page 9 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:48 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles looked at flynn and saw him flinch in pain " are ye alright lade if ye hurt let me see what i can do." he looks at flynn and looks at him " here back in ye room ill fix it up " charles opens the door to see the room empty " come on you on the bed now and rest " charles notices fur on the bed but says nothing and grabs a piece of it and puts it in his apron " ok there ye rest ill bring ye some of my firewhisky it will take the edge of the pain off then i will call the healer to help ye."

Charles wanders out the room and down the stairs as he pulled out the fur from his apron he sniffs it "Pandarian" he says softly "But where i havnt seen one in years not since that young one came with that bandit to my inn and stole that cheese "

218Untaimed lands - Page 9 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:06 am

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

ertril reads the documents that grosh put in front of him as he finishes off the last of his ale. "seems reasonable enough. tho i do have an armor and 2 weapons request. i would like 2 hand axes, one medium helm, one chain male chest, one chain mail boots, one chain male gloves, and one chain male pants. after that bandit attack it has made me realize that with my age my magic isnt as good as it once was but my ability to enchant weapons is as strong as ever so i am thinking of being a more of a fighting elementalist." ertril says as he passes 3 gold and 6 silver to grosh "oh also is there any forms i have to sign now we are partners? and also i wont be available for 3 days out of a month because those are my herb picking and brewing days where i restock my potions"

219Untaimed lands - Page 9 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:15 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Eseno slammed his fist in to the table as a large bandit walked in to the stronghold room where he saluted Eseno. " Sir its good to see you alive i have been keeping order here while you were gone " Eseno turned to the bandit, "so you are the one that who is responsible for that raid well done " Eseno's eyes narrowed. " You incompetent idiot " eseno picks up a mug of the table and throws it at the bandit " you useless no brained imbecile "Eseno lunges forward punching the bandit in the face and as the bandit fell down eseno jumped on top of him drawing his face close to the bandits face and drew the bandits knife and held it to the bandits face "You lost us that battle so i shall make you pay in flesh like out men did you should have fort till the death no runned away like cowards ".

Eseno took the knife and slashed the bandits cheek as blood gushed from the wound he held out his bracers and the blood soaked in to them and glowed red as Eseno's eyes did as well "Your mad!!" yelled the bandit who pushed him of and held his hand to his face as eseno got up he lunged at the bandit who dodged him kicking eseno in the face but he didn't flinch then eseno jumped up gripping the bandit around the head as he flipped on to the bandits back kicking him to the ground before pulling his head up and slitting the bandits throat and blood gushed all over the ground as another bandit came in he saw the other on the ground "Sir we need to set up for the meeting where do you want the leaders to sit." Eseno pointed over where a large stone table was "Get the cook to cook up a boar or a horse one of them cause i need to eat after killing " eseno Grinned wickedly as he threw the knife in to a wall and pointed as an axe on the wall as well and the other bandit handed it to him as eseno grinned at the other bandit he grasped the axe before landing it threw the neck of the dead one dislodging its head and let out a mighty roar of pleasure " My my so much blood in that one so tasty " eseno put is hand in to the blood and places a hand print on his face . " So warm the blood is so rich it is to " eseno licks some of the blood of his hand grinning as well "salty as well good tasty bandit but we can't eat him no we cant we must give him to our master yes we must " the other bandit looked down in  horror as eseno jumped up and kicked the head up in to his hand "his body will make a good sacrifice yes he will he he he he" eseno slammed the head down on to a spike on the wall as blood trickled down the spike as he started to dance a bit " he he he ah he oh ha aha he we shall be winners of all haha hehe haha ehe" the other bandit walked out of the stronghold as a group of other wandered in wielding cloth and plates and barrels of mead and sacks of bread and cheese "    

220Untaimed lands - Page 9 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:22 pm

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

It was a cold fogy morning when Captain Christion Gering woke up to the howling wind outside his cabin window. Yawning he gets up and pulls on his boots. Suddenly out of nowhere there was a massive BOOM. The cabin floor shook, then the door swung open fiercely.
“Captain, sorry to disturb you but we need you on deck NOW!” the cabin boy almost yelled before dashing back outside. Christen finished getting dressed before he hurried to the helm.
“Mathews, what in god’s name is going on?” He asked his quartermaster who looked like he was about to wet himself.
“Its here Captain, our worst night mare is here” he replied, his voice shaky.
“Talk some sense boy what is it” Mathews turned to look at his captain, fear shone fiercely in his eyes.
“It’s the Phantasm Horror sir, they shot a warning shot sir.” Christion turned to look behind them, pulling out his spyglass for a better look. And there it was a pitch black frigate looming in the fog. Christion turned back to his crew slowly and took his captains hat off.
“We are faster, we should be able to outrun her” he said, uncertainty clouding his voice. The crew looked up at him in despair.
“We shall not give up without a fight” Christion said.
“But we have no guns, no weapons Captain, what are we to do?” one of the crewmen asked.
“We run, like the wind. Hoist all sails and make use of that wind. Sail us north east.” The captain yelled and his men got to work. Christion turned around again, he could now clearly see the ship, and could see that she was gaining. He knew they would not be able to get their full speed before she was on them. Mathews turned to Christion his.
“Captain, we are not going to make it are we?” he asked. Christion didn’t answer him, keeping his eyes on the other ship, which was quickly closing the gap.

Soon the pirate ship was in gun range and she fired a round of guns. Several men died from splinted wood. Others died due to the main mast falling and crippling the ship. Soon the Phantasm Horror was beside them, the grappling hooks and gain way out. The fog swelled thickly over the deck, Christion could hardly see anything. He could hear the pirates boarding his ship, his supplies would soon be taken aboard the other ship, and millions of gold would be lost this day. He heard a thump as someone jumped off the gain way, then the distinct sound of leather heeled boots making their way to the helm. Christion looked up and seen a tall figure emerge out of the fog, it gave him an eary, evil feeling to be in its presents. The figure’s hat was slanted slightly hiding half of its face, he could see the sword and pistol at its hip.
“Who be thy Captain of this merchant ship” the voice was distinctly female which confused Christion.
“I am” he replied stepping in front of his men.
“I be Captain Merciless, and ye will get ye men to load all ye cargo onto me ship.” Christion turned to Mathews and nodded. Mathews then signaled the men to do as they were told.
“We are cooperating Captain, is it too much to ask for our lives?” He asked wearily.
Captain Merciless laughed an evil sounding laugh.
“And what let ye blabber around that Captain Merciless be a woman, I think not. NOW DO AS I ASK” She yelled at his face. Christion looked down at his boots thinking of his family back home, his wife and two children who he will never see again.
Once all the goods had been transferred, the order was given to return to their ship. Once there they went on their way. Christion sighed thankfully until he seen the Phantom Horror turn around, and all the gun hatches opening. Tears came to his eyes as he moved his hand from shoulder to shoulder then from head to stomach in a prayer, then the guns went off, then the ship just fell apart.

“Captain, we got a good plunder there, Tabaco, fine cloth, gems, lots of gems and so much more” Zavia said as read it off a peace of parchment while watching the merchant ship surrender to the sea.
“That we did. We sail home, and make haste.” Mackenzie yelled and watched her handiwork.
Once the sun was high in the sky Mackenzie seen a shimmer of black, a bird flying towards the ship. She held out her hand for it to land on. She then pulled the little canister from its leg, pulling a small piece of paper with coordinates. Mackenzie smiled knowing the town they were to sail to.
“Change of course. We sail to Port Farathorn!”

221Untaimed lands - Page 9 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:10 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Grosh grins at ertril "sure thing ertril i need to get back to my forge can you take over the bar for me" as he drinks down the last of the mead in his mug and places the glass on the bench and walks out of the inn stretching his arms as he wanders over to the forge. On his door he see's a note pinned to his door as he wanders up the stairs. [ i need more horseshoes thanks grosh i need 20 this time grincro is wearing them out i might need you to upgrade them to mithril instead of steel for now thank you and looking forward to seeing you again Lily Starfire ]. grosh grins "Ah that girl she likes me" he says as he shakes his head with a slight blush and a grin as he wanders over to the forge and reaches in to a barrel and pulls out a hammer and tongs and a bottle of red liquid that looked like lava and pours it in to the forge that roars up in flames and settles as he then pulls out a key from his pouch and kneels down to open a large lock on a box that was marked with a large burn that was in a shape of a {Imperial Metal Company} on the top and pulls open the lid and pulled out 10 bars of mithril and places them on to the table then another 10 as he places one on the anvil he starts to hammer away at the bar turning it and working it before picking it up with the tongs and placing it into the fire and letting it heat up as he pulls the handle of the bellows to pump air into the forge and then he picks up the bar and places it again he repeated this over and over till he picked up the horseshoe and placed it in to a large stone bucket next to the forge and it sprays steam everywhere he keeps doing this as he forges 20 pairs of them and places them on to the bench and picks up a box from under his bench and placed them in to the box.

222Untaimed lands - Page 9 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:33 pm

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

ertril says to grosh "yea mate thats fine ill look after the Inn for ya. blake come with me ill introduce you to the new innkeeper the Inn is under new management since you were last hear" ertril leads blake over to charles and says "this my short friend is the new innkeeper charles. charles you didn't notice him erlyer when we were talking but my druid friend hear would like one of your famous berry ales"

blake follows ertril over to a dwarf man he thinks to himself "ha ha ha so he is the innkeeper just my luck to go up to the owner of an establishment and ask for the owner". blake lets ertril introduce him to this dwarf who he quickly picks up that his name is charles. he admires how the wood of the floor boards feels on his bare feet he thinks to himself "i love how willow feels on my feet i feel more connected to nature when im touching a tree...even if it is a dead tree". blake outstretches his hand and says to charles "hi im blake proudfoot harfling ambassador of the guild of merchants, friend of your alchemist ertril hear and brewer of fine fruit and vegetable brew. how are you doing today?"

223Untaimed lands - Page 9 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:48 pm

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn stopped abruptly and tried to hesitate before being shoved back into his room. He landed heavily on the bed, but made sure that he didn't land on top of the Pandarin. The Pandarin had buried himself into the blankets and, on hearing Flyn coming back into the room accompanied by someone else, had burrowed under further so that he was mostly unseen. Poking his head out, he watched Charles heading out of the door, and once it was closed, landed on his face in the blankets, breathing heavily. Flyn stood up, and realized that Charles was right, he couldn't walk. Scowling down at his leg in frustration, he couldn't think what was wrong with it. But - then he yawned, and again remembered how tired he was, sat back down on the bed and closed his eyes with his back leaning against the wall, and had fallen asleep again before Charles had even returned. The Pandarin lay curled up next to him, again wrapped tightly in the covers so that you could barely see him.

224Untaimed lands - Page 9 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:11 pm

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

anie leaves the elf on the chair with the sailor guy. she says to herself "he will be fine with this guy anyway i want to get a look at this town wile i was running thru with the bandit groupe i think i saw a mountain. i would love to get back into free climbing, i haven't done it since i was a little girl" anie walks out of the Inn and has a quick look around the town. As she is looking around the town she sees that there are some houses for sale that have a nice view of the mountain "this house looks beautiful and it is for sale. i might go ask the innkeeper who i need to talk to about buying houses around hear but i can do that later but the thort for now is... where can i find a leatherworker to make me some more battle armour i cant go around in this new town in these rags." anie walks over to one side of town where the thinks is the merchant strip. she walks by the shops till she comes up to what looks like a blacksmith shop she reads the sign and sees that he does leathercraft she goes to open the door and sees that it is locked. " i think i saw the orc walk over to the Inn." upon saying that Anie sees the blacksmith walk out of the Inn. she runs over to the orc and tapped him on the shoulder politely and asks "excuse me sir but are you the owner of that black smith over there? i ask cause i need some leather armour. some for battling in to replace the rags i have in my bag and some armour light enough so i can go free climbing"

225Untaimed lands - Page 9 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:59 pm

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Mackenzie looked though her spyglass looking for land. All that she could see was the glistening blue vastness of water, with not a touch of wind to be felt. Sighing she slapped the spyglass closed and placed it on her belt.
"How long since we have had wind Zavia?" she asked as she started to pace around the deck.
"About two days Captain, we are running low on fresh water and the men are getting restless." He said in a worried tone.
"Pull the ores out and row for a while." she said before turning towards her cabin. Zavia started to shout out orders for the men to pull out the ores and row.
Mackenzie sat in her chair and placed her boots on the desk before her and drifted into blessed memories in her sleep.

It happened two years ago when Captain Merciless was not well known, she never got much look from her pulls and her men were close to mutiny. She sat in a small tavern in Black Rum Bay which was the main pirate port in the country. She sat in the corner with a jug of rum, half drained of its contents when a drunken brawl started.
"There is no such thing as those god dammed boots, no mater what the rumor say."
"But Captain they are said to be not two days from here, in the Forbidden Caves of the NecroLords"
"there is no such thing Stub, and if there were such thing they would be ancient powers defending it.
Mackenzie lost track of the argument and stood up, pulling one of her flintlock pistols free of the holster. Walking towards the man she grabbed him by the ear with the pistol pointed to his head and pulled him outside.
"Tell me where these caves are?" she ordered and placed the barrel of the pistol between his eyes.
"I.... Um... ahh...." he stammered not shore of her.
"TELL ME!" she spat in his face  and pressed the barrel harder.
"South of here two days sail" he said his eyes full of fear. Mackenzie then pulled the trigger and let the body fall to the ground in a pool of blood and grey stuff.
She then headed to the dock and boarded her ship 'Dauntless' which was only a small ship which she wasnt very proud of.
The other Captain came running out of the inn and yelled out to Mackenzie but she couldn't hear him properly so she just shrugged and got her men underway.
Two days of sailing later the came across the small bay of bones, all around the bay lay wreckages of ships, most torn in half others just planks of wood. They made anker a fair way out not far from a large black frigate but well out of range of her guns. Mackenzie and her two most trusted men  Zavia and Jules, pulled out in their small long boat and headed towards the shore. When they made it to the sand Mackenzie looked down and what she seen looked alot like bones that had been grinded into dust, it sure was not sand. They kept on going towards the cave dodging the odd skeleton or fresh body. They stopped at the entrance of the cave which looked like a massive mouth with two big fangs hanging down on either side.
"Are you sure about the Captain?" Zavia and Jules asked at the same time.
"If you two boys are afraid of the dark then go back to the ship in shame" she answered and stepped into the mouth of the cave. Off to the right was a stack of torches and a tinkerbox which was delibrityly left there. Picking up one of the torches Mackenzie lit it and stepped into the sudden darkness, only the small pool of light from the touch gave them any light. Zavia and Jules followed sute and soon the three of the walking into the cave. The cave left an eerie feeling in the pit of Mackenzies stomach but she was determined to get her prize and leave, her men would no longer look down on her. As the reached the main cave they heard a high pitch male scream, it echoed though the cave like one hundred different men were screaming. Mackenzie stopped for a minute to assess the situation, but then shrugged and continued down, and down deeper into the earth of the land and further into darkness. They soon came to a massive room which twinkled in the torch light. She looked around at all the gems, the gold, the silver she was in heven untill she seen the man who had screamed. the stench was ransid as his skin boiled, he had grabbed a handful of gems and gold and it burned his skin to a crisp.
"What ever you do dont touch the gold" Mackenzie said warningly as she picked her way though the tresure they could not touch.
"How far do we need to go in Captain" Jules asked faling behind.
"As far as i want to." was her reply. They soon came to a smaller chamber with a gold throne. Sitting in the throne was a oversized skeleten which looked as dead as dead. Beside the Throne was a Pitch black chest with onix rubies inbeded into the lid. Mackenzies eyes lit up and she walked towards her prize. When she reached the steps to the throne Mackenzie took a step back in fright as the Skeleten stood up.
"NO MAN WILL STEAL MY TRESURE" It yelled in a gastly voice. strapped to the side of the throne was a pitch black cutlas which had a gold plated skull hilt and a gold plated flint lock pistle. Mackenzie looked at the wepons and instantly drew her own daggy cutless. The Skeleten came at her swinging the cutless towards her neck, Mackenzie ducked down, she could feel the woosh as the wind above her was cut in half. She took a step back and signaled Zavia and Jules to flank the Skeleten.
"What are you?" She asked the skeleten just before stepping to the side to dodge yet another blow.
"I AM THE GUARDIAN OF THE NECROLORD'S TRESURE, NO MAN SHALL WIELD THEM HA HA HA" It yelled hystericaly. Mackenzie flattened herself to the floor as it swung the sword yet again above her head. Mackenzie had yet to make a move and was not sure if she would suvive. She stood up again and jabbed her cutlass at its chest and it got wedged in its ribs. She jumped back just as its blade came at her again, but this time she was too slow and the blade sliced a deep gash from her ear down to her shoulder. Mackenzie cried out in pain as it bit into her flesh. It was about to come at her again when Zavia took its attention away from her. Without thinking Mackenzie got up and ran towards the throne drawing the gold plated pistle and aiming it towards the skull.
"I AM NO MAN YOU PILE OF BONES" she yelled as she pulled the trigger, a golden bullet was fired and it hit its mark, the skeleten crumbed into dust as Mackenzie dropped to the ground. She placed her hand to the lelft side of her face and it came back covered in a thick layer of crimson. She turned slowly and opened the chest to reveal a pair of dragon hide boots, which she diside to replace for her own. After pulling to boots on Mackenzie felt diffrent, she felt a pull for as much gold as possible and she was going to have it.
The three of the headed out of the cave and on the way they noticed the body of the man was gone, a pile of dust was left in its place.
When the emerged from the cave the cave mouth seemed to move, the three of the turned around to see that it was and the started to run. They got to the long boat as the mouth of the cave came after them to devour its lost tresure. But it stopped at the sea and roared. With Zavia and Jules rowing Mackenzie held her hand to her face trying to stop the bleading. She looked up and her eyes opened wide. She could only just see her ship in the distance waves of the sea. Looking around she remembered the other ship which was still ankored in the same place, That she must have she thought as her free hand cradled the gold plated pistle and cutless in her lap. The boots fitting purfectly to her feet and making her want more.

Mackenzie woke to someone knocking on her cabin door.
"Yes?" she asked with a sigh.
"Land Ahoy Captain" Zavia said with a smile.

Trinity woke with a start as she came awake from yet another nightmare. Fang stood on her chest looking down at her, his eyes seemed worried. She smiled and ruffled his fur.
“Im ok buddy, just a nightmare.” She yawned as she lifted fang up and sat up on the bed. Yawning again she stood up and stoked the low burning embers in the heath before poring the jug of cold water into the washbasin. After splashing her face she pulled on her cloak and headed down stairs into the inn. She looked around the inn before walking over to the counter where Charles stood talking to grosh and entril, as she did she ignored prax’s look of concern.
“Any chance of a meal short stuff?” she asked his stifling a yawn.
“Oh and something for fang as well”

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum