The Wolfs Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Wolfs Den

A Place to Roleplay

Welcome to The Wolfs Den, a place where people can Role-play freely

The Role-Play Untaimed lands Has started Please feel free to join and create with us.

The last Stand Role-play sign ups are now avalible

The Sign ups are now available for The Fight For Survival

The Sign ups for superhero/supervillans is now open
Latest topics
» Untaimed lands
Untaimed lands - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:59 pm by Beckywolf

» hey all untamed lands sign ups
Untaimed lands - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:51 pm by matt.ingram86

» Got a Joke?
Untaimed lands - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:28 pm by matt.ingram86

» Let the war Begin
Untaimed lands - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:30 pm by Beckywolf

» Riddle me Crazy
Untaimed lands - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 11:21 am by Beckywolf

» The Checkered Feathers
Untaimed lands - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 10:54 am by Beckywolf

» Tips to create a Character
Untaimed lands - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:59 am by Beckywolf

» Tips on How to post in a Role-play
Untaimed lands - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:36 am by Beckywolf

» How to create a Role Play...
Untaimed lands - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:15 am by Beckywolf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Untaimed lands

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

26Untaimed lands - Page 2 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:16 am

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Trinity looked over at the dwarf, as she wiped the few stay tears from her eyes.
"why are you being so nice?" she asked taking the bow and looking it over.
"This is a lovely bow, well made and crafted...' she paused looking closely at the golden eagle emblem. She places the bow to the side and takes the quiver, looking closely at the hide.
"Where did you get these? And do you know what the hide the quiver is made out of?

https://thewolfsden.rpg-board.net

27Untaimed lands - Page 2 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:50 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles looked puzzled but curiously looked at the bow and quiver "i know the bow was the hunter who came in about a moon ago but as told ye before he was careless and was killed by a boar the quiver ive never seen a material that its scaly and rough but durable and looks so amazing" Charles ran his hand over it "it feels like rock from a deep mine"

28Untaimed lands - Page 2 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:15 am

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Trinity looked at him thinking for a moment.
"The quiver has been made out of black dragon hide, it is very rear and hide to find. The only one like this has been passed down generations in the Leafborn clan." She looked back over at the bow running her hand over the soft wood.
"How did the hunter come by it? Do you know?' she paused for a moment, 'Wait, you said the hunter died from a boar, how did they come to be in your possession?" she asked curiosity in her eyes.

29Untaimed lands - Page 2 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:24 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

charles now was curious he looks trinity "leafborn clan that is your clan I beleave well then how is it Hermaus came across it " he looks worried then explains "well he came in with it to first ask me to buy it from him when I refused he then asked if he could work for some coin I asked him if he was a hunter since he had the bow and he replied yes he was keen so he went out and did it for a week till one day he didn't come on time and I went out to look for him and found his body with a boar tusk in the chest so I gathered his bow and quiver to keep If any one came looking for him but since your need are greater oh and he had this ring " it was a black band ring with a serpant head made of emerald

30Untaimed lands - Page 2 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:50 am

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Trinity takes the ring and looks closely at it.
"hmmmm, thieves guild, High ranking too for the size of the emerald." Passing the ring back to him Trinity stood up, holding her hand out to him in a gester of kindness.
"I gladly accept your offer of help until i can pay you back for the meal and room. I can also stay after if you wish.' she smiled at him.
"I am Trinity Mewtin, as you know. I thank you so much for your help earlier and I apologize for the inconvenient.

31Untaimed lands - Page 2 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:14 am

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn accepted the food with an eager smile and a nod and was for now put at ease about the guards by the dwarfs words. He munched on the delicious hot bread spread with goat cream cheese and butter and is innards were overtaken by the spreading of a comforting and fulfilling warmth that made him feel so good. It had been cold traveling the night before, but he hadn't quite realized just how much since he was consistently moving and walking forwards, barely without any rest because of his eagerness to find a place to buy food and much - needed supplies. The food was so delicious he was distracted by the smell and taste so much that he did not notice the dwarf walk back to the counter and pour the mead until the dwarf had placed it on his table. Listening to him, he nodded in understanding and took a swig as the dwarf retreated back to the kitchen. He could understand. He was surprised that guards of the king himself would be so rude. Or was the king just as bad as well - ?
Flyn didn't know too much about royalty. He had been traveling so long now pompous people of high station had not interested him in the slightest.
Eating slowly and now very contentedly, he suddenly jumped as he heard a thud, and saw the hooded women who had walked in earlier kneeled on the floor just outside of the kitchen, her blond hair hanging down the sides of her face. Startled as he looked in the direction where she had been seated at her table eating only minutes ago, he was just about to go and help her up when the dwarf came out and led her back into the kitchen.
Now terribly confused, Flyn stared in the direction of the kitchen for a few moments before turning around and going back to munching on his bread. He had only been here maybe half an hour to an hour and already he was confused as to what was actually going on. She had looked like she may be frightened, but it seemed that, whatever the problem was, the dwarf seemed to be tending to her.
He was so hungry that while this loaf was delicious, by the end of it he still felt a hole in his stomach. Even just one day had made him absolutely starving.
Suddenly, he stopped in the midst of his thoughts. The image in his mind of the hooded lady fallen on the ground with her hair falling over her face came into his mind again. He thought of how frightened she looked.
Those men...the guards that had come in just before - was it her they were after...?

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006917806156&ref=

32Untaimed lands - Page 2 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:39 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles smiled " well thanks you im Charles Ironfuse of the stonehammer clan of ashstone mountains my father was king Bolgren Ironfuse the 4th king of ashstone mountain he tried to force me to marry a women called Bethelda the Large but I couldn't for I love another we ran off in to the hills but the kings guard followed us aventualy ambushing us in the middle of the night they tied me up to a tree as they bruttaly bashed and raped my poor Aylth they murderd her infront of my eyes and left me out there to die " tears came to his eyes. "if I could I would kill them all but I choose not to cause vengeance is a dark road none want to travel" he wiped his tears away "right then lassie I have an order for you 4 legs of venison 15 rabbits 4 deer pelts and 4 bunches of both thyme and wild spring onions as well as 6 large ginger roots and a sack of wild snow berrys and black mushroom "

33Untaimed lands - Page 2 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:48 am

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Trinity smiled taking her hand away.
"Nice to meet you Charles. So you want 4 legs of venison 15 rabbits 4 deer pelts and 4 bunches of both thyme and wild spring onions as well as 6 large ginger roots and a sack of wild snow berrys and black mushroom coming up. But i have to ask how am I going to carry all of this?" She looks at Charles thoughtfully as she lifts the bow and quiver over her shoulder, then whistles for Sahale who was almost finished that leg of venison and he reluctantly flew up to her shoulder.

34Untaimed lands - Page 2 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:05 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles smiles at trinity and hands her a black sack " this is a dwarven sack called khaill it can hold a lot in and never weight more then it is when empty " Charles hands the sack ok and nods as he turns to the oven and opens it pulling out a perfect tart placing it on a place as he cracks an few eggs on the hot place it sizzles and the aroma fills the are he takes out a cleaver and takes a hunk of horker meat and dices it up as he placed it on the hot place with a scoop of oil as it sizzles as well he picks up a tomato and cuts its in to quarters and sprinkles a bit of pepper and salt on it and places in some of the horker oil as it too sizzles he takes out a large plate and places the eggs on the plate followed by the horker meat as he places on some sliced snow mushroom which cook fast as he take off the tomato on to the plate followed by the mushrooms then tops the plate off with some pepper and salt and a garnish of thyme as he picks the plate up and the tart and walk over to the argonian "sorry bout the wait sir had some business to attend to but I will give u another pint of mead on the house"

35Untaimed lands - Page 2 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:15 am

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

"You're so giving with you're resources, sir" spoke the argonian. "I am much obliged. If the rest of the town is just as friendly as you I think I should be very happy to stay on longer - term. Another mead would be nice, and the food smells amazing I could smell it all the way from out here while you were cooking it." He took the plate and drank the last of his current drink. Mmmmm. He smelled the scent of the food and it smelt so GOOD - he took a mouthful and savored the flavor. He felt like he hadn't eaten in a week. He was still curious about the girl, but he hesitated to pry as it may not be his business - although if she was the girl and she had indeed stolen something maybe he ought...? He didn't know. He still didn't like the guards and did not really feel the want to help them with anything, regardless of whether they were workers of the king, or not.

36Untaimed lands - Page 2 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:48 am

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

As trinity walked out of the kitchen she replaced her hood upon her head, the swung the sack over her shoulder before heading towards the tavern door, dodging the tables as she went. Walking outside Trinity made her way across to another building with a sign saying General Store. Walking in she went over to the counter where a bulky built man stood shining a few silver coins.
"Can I have four lengths of eleven rope, ten carrots, a small loaf of bread with cheese, a tinderbox, small pan and a water sack. Oh and one more thing a herb pouch" She smiled at the store keeper as they went off to get the supply she needed. When they got back he asked
"Do you work for Charles?" His voice was gruff but sweet.
"I do actualy how did you know?"
"Well nothing much gets by me, but i could help noticing you are using the same bow and quiver that Charles last hunter had. And I only know of Charles having that type of sack thing. I forget what he said they are called."
"So do I, but yes Charles gave me the bow and that so I can help him out with meat supply and herbs. He said to put all of this onto his tab by the way" she answered with a smile.
"All done, by the way that is a magnificent bird you got there."
"He is isn't he, its hard training him to be good though. Well I better get on or i wont have time to get all that is needed before sun down. Thank you for the help." She said as she walked towards the door.

Heading away from the town It didn't take long for her to reach the edge of the forest, pausing to look at Sahale.
"Wasn't so long ago since we left this blasted place. But let us go hunt." Bringing  Sahale down to her wrist he let him fly off to catch some of the rabbits needed while she set up her traps.

37Untaimed lands - Page 2 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:00 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles wonders back over with another pint off mead. " how is the meal " he smiles noticing the look of enjoyment on the argonian face " this mead is one of my new ones i'm testing its lint frost berry purple pepper seed and red snow berry with a hint of winter bee honey and cinnamon topped with ripe Cajun berry juice "

38Untaimed lands - Page 2 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:11 pm

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

The argonian smiled. "I admit that I am starving, so everything tastes real good when you're as hungry as I am now" He took a sip of the new cup of mead "but I can see that you are a gifted cook as it is, this food is very, very good. The mead is delicious as well, thank you." he hesitated as he took another mouthful of food before asking "I don't know if I should be asking this...let me know if I am intruding, but - I can't help but feel that those guards that came in and the girl who just left from you're kitchen are somehow connected. I don't know why I am so curious...but I am. I feel like something big has happened right in front of me but I'm not understanding what it is...Do you mind me asking what's going on...? I feel like you know more about it than I do."

39Untaimed lands - Page 2 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:45 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles looks at the argonian and leans in to whisper " it is indeed there is a bounty out on her but its false the guard was lying I was born with a gift of truth seeing and I saw that he was hiding the real reason so I have helped her out given her a job here as a hunter and a room to hide in when she isn't hunting but I am afraid of what will be her fate if she is found but please do not mention this to any one else I trust you cause I know your heart is kind ". he nods as he takes the empty pint glasses away and he wanders of to the kitchen placing down the glasses in the sink "now where did I put my pie dishes " as he trips over a stack of pie dishes knocking them all over the ground and picks him self up "ah there they are". he then picks up a few of them and places on the bench as he walks washed his hands and dryed them as he walked over to the pantry and takes out a big scoop of flour out of a sack with a mug a knob of butter a pinch of salt and Place the flour, butter and salt into a large clean bowl adding cold water to the mixture slowly from a mug near the sink filled with water Charles then proceeded to mix the mixture with his hands till it formed a dough. he then proceeded to take the dough out of the bowl and placing it on the bench which he lightly floured first and grabbed an empty mead bottle and rolled out the pastry and cutting out the pastry in to the pie dishes using a small knife. he also made shell lids for each pie as he went repeted this till all the pastry was used up.

Last edited by matt.ingram86 on Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total

40Untaimed lands - Page 2 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:29 pm

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn wasn't sure what kind of an answer he was going to get or whether the dwarf was even going to tell him anything. What he DID find out surprised him, though. You couldn't have really known too much about the womans character just by looking at her because she was so covered up. You couldn't even see her face clearly. He hadn't really noticed her until she had fallen over and her hood had fallen down from off of her head. The only reason why this had sparked his interest was because it had occurred to him that she was the woman that the guards were looking for, but also because the inn keeper seemed so interested in her as well.
He was also curious. This dwarf seemed very wise. If he was correct about the woman being innocent and knew that he himself was trustworthy as well without knowing either of them from a bar of soap he must be very gifted, indeed. Either that extremely unwise to tell a stranger such a thing - but Flyn didn't believe that. He almost 100% knew that the dwarf knew what he was doing. He was feeling very compelled to stay, now. It seemed like allot was happening, his interest was peeked like no other place he had dwelled in before and he too, now thinking that if those vile obnoxious guards caught this innocent woman, feared what might happen to her.
He ate the rest of his meal in silence. He was just short of being able to finish it off - he was too full - but the meal had been amazing. He had also drunk enough to more than satisfy himself as well, as he was a responsible man and by no means a heavy drinker.
Soon he wasn't thinking clearly, for his thoughts kept drifting, and now he was struggling to keep his eyes open. He realized just how much sleep he'd lost, and sat back very slowly, pushing his plate forward a little bit away from him. He dearly wished he could fit every morsel in but it was literally impossible. His eyes only half opened, he lay back in his chair for a few minutes, resting his stomach before he made his way upstairs to bed, as he felt like it was almost impossible to move. He couldn't think over the mornings events anymore - for every time he did he drifted and his thoughts mashed together until he didn't know what he was thinking.

41Untaimed lands - Page 2 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:52 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles noticed that The argonian was walking up to his room and waved at him wondering how far he had travelled to be that tired at this time of the day. he looked up at the clock it was 11:30 am " well that be the first time ive ever seen that" he pulled down a large bowl and placed it on the table as he went to the pantry and pulled out a bucket of blue gumm berries and black marsh black berries as well as a bush of snowberrys and a crate of apples and a sack of brown suger and a jar of grounded cinnamon and nutmeg, he then started to peel the apples and core them placing the skin in an empty bucket along with the cores and then diced them up in to cubes as he then picked the berries off the bushes and stalks as he placed them in the bowl with some brown suger and cinimon and nutmeg then with the light touch of his fingers he combined them then pressed his spoon he had on the bench down to release the juice then covered with a cloth and placed on the bench as he went out and poured him self a pint of mead and grabbed his pipe as he went to go out side for a break

42Untaimed lands - Page 2 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:12 pm

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn noticed the wave and barely nodded in response. He hadn't even put his things in his room yet, he still had it all on him. So eager was he to have a feed - when the dwarf had caught his attention, he was almost tempted to go speak to him again, but he knew he wouldn't be able to make any sense of his own words or anything that anyone said to him, so he continued on his way up to his room. Finding it, he unlocked the door, let himself in and, merely dropping his things to one side of the room, threw himself onto the bed. He hated mess and disorganization but he knew he wouldn't be able to concentrate enough in order to get everything put away. And with that - he fell into a deeep, deep slumber.

43Untaimed lands - Page 2 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:41 pm

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Sneaking though the forest, following the tracks of an unsuspecting deer Trinity hunted. She had left most of her gear in a near by clearing so that she could move faster and quietly.
Once the buck was in view she crouched down low, slowly pulling her bow off of her back and notching an arrow. Carefully she drew back the drawstring and aimed her arrow at her mark. The buck lifted his head as if he sensed danger but before he could sprint off Trinity had let loose. The arrow tearing though the bucks neck, killing him instantly.
She smiled as she walked over to the buck, pulling out a brutishly sharp hunting knife with a black wolf head carved into the hilt. Braking the buck down into smaller peaces so it was easier to carry. Once she was done she put the meat and hide into the sack.
"well that is four venison legs and four hides, I also have most of the herbs now just for those darn rabbits." She said to herself. Heading back to the clearing to check on the traps her stomach rumbled loudly.
"That time already, gee time does fly doent it Sahale" she said with a grin looking at the bird who had his head in the stomach of one of the rabbits he had caught.
"So you have caught five rabbits and eaten one, so four." She sighed and placed the sack down on the ground.
Sitting on a near by log she pulled out the bread and cheese and sat down to eat.
While she ate something creeped closer to where she was smelling the fresh meat. Sahale looked up and watched its approach, cocking his head to the side. Soon the small animal pounced on one of the dead rabbits and gulped it down rabishly. Trinity turned to see what the nose was thinking Sahale had stolen another rabbit to himself, but instead she seen a small black wolf cub, all but skin and bones. She watched the cub eat its fill before scurrying away, just out of reach but close enough to be able to see the meat. Standing up Trinity went and checked the other traps where she found another three rabbits and put them into the sack. She looked over to where the cub was hiding before resetting her traps and picking up her gear for the long walk back. As she went she would look behind her to see the small cub following just out of eye sight. Coming to the edge of the forest she stopped, holding a few chunks of meat for the cub. It edged closer ever so slowly but Trinity was happy to wait. It took awhile but eventual the cub took the peaces of meat from her and, this time before it could run off Trinity picked the small thing up and carried it back to the Tavern. The poor thing was afraid but she couldn't leave it out there alown.

As she walked back in the door she placed the sack up on the bench.
"Charles, I have the venison, hide and herbs. as well as seven rabbits. There are still traps set up which ill check abit later on."
The cub struggled in her arms so she gave it another peace of meat.

44Untaimed lands - Page 2 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:42 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles notices that trinity was on her way back and puts his pipe out by tapping it in the bucket next to the chair which had a mud like substance in it, he then picked up his pint of mead and drank some more as he walked inside " well that is my break over " he said as he went back in to the kitchen and placed the pint glass on the bench behind him and walked over to the bench were he left the fruit an smiled as he took the cloth off to notice that the fruit had started to stew with the acid from the berries and sugar that was dissolving forming the filling for his pies. charles takes a spoon out from the pile in a mug infront of him and scoops out a small amount of the filling and places it in his mouth and smiles " mmmm fantastic i really love this filling i must remember to make this more often " he then takes one of the pie shells and placed it on the bench as he grabbed another spoon this time a larger one and takes a large scoop of the filling placing it in to the pie shells and placing a shell lid on top and grabbed a fork as he connected the lid and shell by pressing the fork around the edges. he then continued to do this as he went on he filled up most of the pie shells the ones he couldn't fill he covered with a cloth and placed in to his icebox at the other end of the kitchen. "ahh that will be great now where is that girl with my venison he looks around as he hears a voice that he recognized immediately as trinitys "Charles, I have the venison, hide and herbs. as well as seven rabbits. There are still traps set up which ill check abit later on." he hurried out to the bar area " ahh fantastic trinity very well done" charles smiles " now i beleave the payment for this is as follows seven rabbits At 50 silver each thats 4 gold 50 silver venison leg at 2 gold a leg that is 8 and the herbs 2 gold for the lot that comes to 16 gold 50 silver minus the 50 silver for the bread and the 2 gold for the venison that your bird destroyed and  the room for the week is 10 gold that leaves you with 4 gold and cause you did a great job ill give you a gold tip here ye go 5 gold" charles hands trinity 5gold

45Untaimed lands - Page 2 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:55 am

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Trinity smiled as she took the gold from Charles.
"Its good to get my mind off the things that have been happening lately. And I am sorry for Sahale stealing that venison leg. Oh and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind if Sahale and this little thing stayed up in my room?" she asked looking down at the cub as it struggled in her arms.
Placing the cub down on the floor she watched it run around chasing its little black tail.
Sahale landed on the floor not far from the cub and nipped at its tail.

46Untaimed lands - Page 2 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:08 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

charles looked at the wolf pup and notices that the cub had green claws that glowed like magic he had seen before somewhere before " where did ye find that" he said inquisitively as he looked closer at the wolf cub and kneeled down infront of it " i swear ive seen something like " Charles eyes went white and for a moment he saw threw the wolfs eyes then he returned " it is i can not beleave it that is the spirit of the northern winds fanglore is its name"

47Untaimed lands - Page 2 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:16 am

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Trinity watched as Charles went over to the cub.
"He found me actaly, simular to how Sahale did. I was eating my lunch when he came out and stole a rabbit. Mind you from the looks of him he is only three weeks old. My guess is that his mother kicked him from the litter. As to why I don't know."
As she took another look at the cub she noticed that the cub did have green claws. The cub continued to run around, then it stopped to look up at Sahale who was now perched on the back of a chair. The cub started to bark and howl loudly at him.

48Untaimed lands - Page 2 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:30 am

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn tossed in his sleep. He began to become aware that he was not quite asleep anymore. Opening his eyes his sight was blurred. He looked out of the window and saw the sun shining in. He wondered what time it was. The bed was indeed comfortable, just like the dwarf had said. Flyn really liked this place already. The Inn was very cosy and inviting. He'd be very happy to stay here for an extended period of time.
Sitting up, he could hear people walking about outside of his door and window. Although he wasn't sure for how long he had slept - whether long or short - he felt he ought to get up now. If he slept right through the day he was not going to be able to sleep when the night came when he was supposed to sleep.
Standing up, he stretched. He was going to wake himself up by having a wash and changing out of his smelly travel - weary clothes into something else, and go and have a better more awake look at the town. Who knows...maybe he would spot a vacancy he could fill as well.
Freshening himself up, he estimated he had been asleep for a handful of hours - maybe four or five...but wasn't a hundred percent certain. He decided he would go and inquire to the Inn Keeper as to how late it was if he was still around. Making his way down the stairs, he stopped short as he heard a howling noise. Just a tiny bit startled, because it sounded like it came from directly downstairs. Was there a dog in the house - ?
Coming to the bottom room, he walked in and saw the little puppy/cub directing it's attention at the bird, another wild animal which Flyn had recognized to have seen on the girls shoulder that morning.
Walking over, he looked down at the little puppy, and then said apologetically, as he could see that there was some sort of conversation going on "Excuse me, sorry to interrupt, I just want to know if you have the time, please - ? I'm not sure how long I have slept for."

49Untaimed lands - Page 2 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:41 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles turned to the the argonian and wave " ah it is a fraction past 12 high noon" charles smiled at the wolf cub " did you enjoy your sleep sir " raising his head again and facing the argonian " ive just put another batch of my mixed berry pies on but lunch service will be comeing up very shortly" charles turns to trinity as he nods at her" if you may trinity can the pup play out side while the food service is on and he can return in the evening after dinner service is closed " with this he turned to go back to the kitchen

50Untaimed lands - Page 2 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:34 am

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

"I really needed a nap those beds are comfortable too, thank you. Oh lovely, yes, I probably should stop for a small bite to eat before I go out - nothing too heavy though - I'm still feeling the weight of this mornings breakfast."
The argonian was going to let Charles go when he noticed as he turned towards the bar with the thought of perhaps getting a drink that there was a letter written up advertising a position in that very Inn.
Flyn held out his claw to the retreating figure "Excuse me sir, before you go, I just saw your letter...do you still need a helper? I was just about to go out and look for a job right after lunch. I would be happy to work here and help you, if you are willing to try me."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum