The Wolfs Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Wolfs Den

A Place to Roleplay

Welcome to The Wolfs Den, a place where people can Role-play freely

The Role-Play Untaimed lands Has started Please feel free to join and create with us.

The last Stand Role-play sign ups are now avalible

The Sign ups are now available for The Fight For Survival

The Sign ups for superhero/supervillans is now open
Latest topics
» Untaimed lands
Untaimed lands - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:59 pm by Beckywolf

» hey all untamed lands sign ups
Untaimed lands - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:51 pm by matt.ingram86

» Got a Joke?
Untaimed lands - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:28 pm by matt.ingram86

» Let the war Begin
Untaimed lands - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:30 pm by Beckywolf

» Riddle me Crazy
Untaimed lands - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 11:21 am by Beckywolf

» The Checkered Feathers
Untaimed lands - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 10:54 am by Beckywolf

» Tips to create a Character
Untaimed lands - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:59 am by Beckywolf

» Tips on How to post in a Role-play
Untaimed lands - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:36 am by Beckywolf

» How to create a Role Play...
Untaimed lands - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:15 am by Beckywolf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Untaimed lands

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

101Untaimed lands - Page 5 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:51 am

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Trinity looked around at everyone in her room as Tala brought her in and placed her on the bed. Now she knew all the commotion was about her. She looked over to where Tala nudged everyone out of the room, being more aggressive towards Caspian, who didn't want to leave.
Once everyone was out of the room Tala went and stood next to the bed, placing her head on the mattress.
"Ok so how do i get back into my body?" Trinity asked as she looked over at Tala.
"You have to go on what is called a spirit walk, a spirit walk will show you the truth of your life and etch out all the lies." Trinity looked at Tala, a confused look to her eyes.
"Close your eyes, and relax, breath softly but not to softly, I will guide you."
Trinity closed her eyes and relaxed, she could see Tala in her mind, like the wolf was really there. She looked around and was suprised to see a dim glowing light over her body, it was a light purple colour, looking at Tala there was a white glow.
"The lights you are seeing is your aura. In spirit form you can see anyones arua. Now follow me."
Tala's form floated up, her form now had white wings. Visions were now starting to flash in Trinity's mind, memories.

She was floating above a young couple with two babies in their arms. They were whispering, Trinity floated closer to the family and when she did she noticed the woman was very pale, almost like the life was being drawn from her small body.
"Im not going to make it Prax, I am dieing." the woman was saying in a strained voice.
"No you cant, I wont let it happen, the twins need a mother." Prax was saying tears forming in his eyes. The woman looked up at him, her eyes growing dimmer with each breath.
"They wont need me, they have a perfectly good father to look after them." she smiled at the two children, then passed the young girl she was holding up to the maid beside her.
"I can not hold on much longer. Keep them safe." she said her voice so quite Prax had to lean close to hear here. After a few more strained breaths, her breath ceased, the last bit of light fading from her eyes. Prax lent over the limp body and closed down her eye lids, still holding the little boy close as the vision faded into another.

She was now in a nice looking cabin, two young children sat playing with a few small toys. Prax was standing by an open fire.
"I can not afford two children, but i dont want to give one up." He turned and looked at the two children playing quietly.
"My wife can not bare children, I could take the girl." a voice said from a nearby chair. Prax turned to the man who was sitting there.
"You wont be able to see her though or she might work it out." the voice continued.
"She is my daughter, I cant give her up and not be able to see her again." Prax answered, irritation clearly in his voice.
"she is only one name day old, she wont remember. You are to have no contact with her at all. Is that clear." The man said as he stood up and walked over to the young girl and her brother. He picked the girl up and looked back at Prax.
"Am I clear." Prax nodded and watched as the man walked out of the cabin the little girl screaming in his arms. Prax walked over to the little boy who was watching his sister be taken away.
"sissy" the little boy asked and pointed.
"Trinity will be safe Caspian. I think."

The vision faded again and Trinity opened her eyes, sitting up like a bolt with tears in her eyes.
She stood up, gaining her balance and heading for the door. She hurried down the stairs and out of the Tavern. When she came to a stop she sat down on a near by rock her head in her hands.

After being pushed out by Tala Caspian went down stairs and into the kitchen to see if charles needed a hand.

Last edited by Beckywolf on Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total

https://thewolfsden.rpg-board.net

102Untaimed lands - Page 5 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:10 am

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

ertril went down to help clean up the mess he had maid./ after the tavern was clean erttil turned a charls and said "well i havent had my lunch brake yet and now is as good of a time as any can i have a chicken pot pie and a pint of meed please charls" ertril hands charls a handfull of gold coins from his pocket

103Untaimed lands - Page 5 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:22 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles took a swig from the glass as he placed it on the bench he turned around to see caspian standing there as caspian asked him if he needed a hand he nodded and smiled "if ye want to be my kitchen hand that be great" charles handed caspian a dish cloth and asked him " i just want to know ye dont have to tell me but why did ye join the black hand ?" he then paused as he heard ertril ask him for a chicken pot pie and he turned to caspian and held up a hand "hold up the though tell me when i come back of ye want " he turns to the oven which had the pies in keeping warm and picks up a tea towel as he places one of the pies on to a wooden plate that was on the bench and picks the whole thing up taking it out to ertril as he places it on the table near the door he asks ertril "which mead would ye like Golden Juniper which has juniper berries honey spring water or or Blue barrel which is blue glum berries with a hint of mint and lemon or maybe the ale its the special dwarven black beard brand dark ale or the crispy elf ear light ale"

104Untaimed lands - Page 5 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:35 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

out side grosh was hammering some horse shoes as he saw the young lady from the inn running out of the inn to the town gates and sitting on the rock he also remembered she was the friend of the assassin and as he tried to ignore it he noticed he couldn't cause a voice in his head was telling him that she isnt like other highborns she is special but this was new to him he never liked elves he remembered the wars his clan had against the high elves. but he noticed she was not a high elf her skin was not a golden infact it had a slight pale white to it. "grosh are my horse shoes done " a skinny farmer was walking up his stairs " last one now Jhorus it just needs one more set of turns and its done" grosh turns the horse shoe over and hits it a few times then once more he turns it over and hits it again before pulling out a sharp nail land hammering it in 4 spots and then tapping it lightly in the corner making his mark before dunking it in to water then pulling it out and taking the cloth on his belt he wipes the water off . "ok that is 8 sets of horse shoes made of steel and 2 cart wheel repairs that will be 6 gold 50 silver thanks. grosh hands a bag with the all the horse shoes in then and places the last one in to it and hands it to Jhorus as Jhorus hands grosh 6 gold and 50 silver and nods at grosh thanking him "thank you grosh i will send my farm hand over later to pick up the wheels see ya around " with that Jhorus left.
grosh's attention turned to back to the elf and though more about going over to her

105Untaimed lands - Page 5 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:43 pm

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn turned as Caspian asked if help was needed. Probably wasn't a bad idea seeing as they had momentarily lost Trinity. Still wondering about the whole white - eyed thing, Flyn, while walking around the kitchen grabbing a few things he needed, after Charles came back said "Charles, what would you like me to do first, shall I stay out the front and serve drinks and take orders since you've got Caspian in here for the moment, or do you need my help in here - ?"

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006917806156&ref=

106Untaimed lands - Page 5 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:04 am

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

ertril goes to sit down and admires the bar stool which was metal with red dragon hide cushion on top. ertril placed his bag on the floor and put his staff inside his bag "i think ill have the dwarfen black beard ale i love dwarfish ale" ertril said

Last edited by ertril on Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total

107Untaimed lands - Page 5 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:14 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles nods at caspian as he turns to flyn "well flyn since the inn is shut at the moment how about i show ye how to change the kegs then i will teach ye how to make my dish of the day which today is venison chops with fire roasted yams and grilled leaks and the desert of the night which is snowberry pie with black pine nut sauce and my other dishes as well " he rummages under the bench for a tool kit before walking out of the kitchen but before leaving he turns to caspian "when ye done with that can ye sweep out the kitchen floor and the restaurant floor as well as mop it down the mop is in the cupboard and so is the bucket use the cleaning potion ertril gave me its on the shelf in the blue bottle marked with a {C} " Charles beakened over to flyn as he walked pass ertril he smiled as he remembered he hadn't given his beer yet and turns to the bar quickly pouring out a pint of black beer and wanders over to ertril and places the beer on the table " there ye go my ol friend " charles turns to flyn and smiles again " ok then here we go " charles walks over to the other door the one on the side of the stair case and opens it up as it he walks inside there was a ladder leading down a hole in the ground where there was a large room full of kegs and 6 of them connected to pipes leading up threw the floor " this is a dwarven invention created many years ago flyn my great great uncle charles rockworth the second created it while in the bath tub out of all places ey he was a weird one " charles opened the tool kit and wanders over to the small keg at the end "this one was my old black tusk rum mix wasnt very popular for some reason people kept getting black fingernails out of it "he said as he scratched his head " but oh well it was not very expensive to make and it was an experiment " charles beaconed flyn over and held out a wrench " right now this wrench has the code [4] on it " he pointed at the small number on the neck of the wrench " all of the pipes sept the 6th one need to be opened with the number 4 the 6th one needs a number 6 now "he wanders over to the pipe at the end with a plank of wood with [Pipe 1 exp 1] written on it " now all the pipes are labeled with what they serve now since this one needs to be flushed out ill show ye how to do it." charles grabs a large bucket that was next to the wall and places it on the ground under the pipe. Now i warn ye this can be a bit messy some times i recommend ye grab that apron over there. he points to a black apron on the wall.

108Untaimed lands - Page 5 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:48 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Grosh decided to put her out of his mind for he was starting to question weather or not it was worth thinking about instead of getting to his order for the new bow that was ordered by one of the town guards he went to his forge and melted down 4 bars that were a pale blue colour into a large stone bowl as he picked up the bowl with a large pair of tongs he turned to a mold of a long curved shape carved in to a large block of stone and poured the melted metal in to it a let it sit and settle till it started to cool down he then tapped the side of the mold with a hammer and it jolted up " ah perfect " grosh said as he grabbed the tongs picking it up out of the mold and placing it on the anvil he then grabs his hammer off the side of the anvil and starts bashing in to the metal as he did Blue sparks flared out of the metal which didn't seem to bother him but then he looked at his hand it was glowing blue " what the hell " he shock his hand thinking it was an illusion " is this is the work of that green imp ill belt him a new one " the glowing stopped as it floated in to the metal with out grosh noticing for he was looking around to see if he could spot ertril. "bah forget it ive got better things to do" he continues to belt in to the large piece of metal as it starts to form a shape of a bow he takes the head of the bow and twist and shapes it before picking up the whole thing with the tongs and dunking the head in to the water.
grosh pulls it out and then heats it in the forge again as he places it on the anvil again he takes the tongs twisting the top again he repeats the motion over and over till the head turns in to an eagle with spread wings on both ends of the bow and he places it on to a large stone trough full of water and steam pours out and as the steam passes on he pulls the bow out he then places it on the tables "Perfect he says as he then turns to a hook on the wall with a large set of bow strings on the wall he searches threw them as he sees one he likes "ah flax string and drake hide fusion that will do very nicely for this" he turns to see a commotion at the town gates as some of the guards were carrying another guard grosh turns to see them and drops the string on the table "what happened he yelled out to the guards as a young guard turns "Bandits on the road out side the town we scared them off but valek got hit from behind by 2 arrows he didnt make it back Kanvor got hit by a sword across the back of his leg but he is ok we need to get him to ertril or lady Yivalo"

Grosh rushes over to the guard and picks him up " i think charles might be able to help too lady Yivalo is staying in the inn i think "

109Untaimed lands - Page 5 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:57 am

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

ertril was about 1/4 of the way thru his chicken pot pie when charls came to give him his beer "oh thanks charls" ertril takes a sip "oh my stars charls this is your best batch yet". as time past ertril started to think about some of the stuff he had to do today he then remembered that he hadn't gone to see grosh to give him is smithing potions.  "thank you so much charls for the lunch but i think my brake has gone on for longer then normal and i still need to get over to see grosh to give him his potions" ertril thanked charls and put 3 gold on the bar "hears some more gold just in case you need a new door". ertril got off the stool and put his bag on a nearby chair "now where is that staff of mine...always behind the bird Avery" ertril pulled out his staff and for some odd reason the orb that was on top had changed from a reddish colour to a slightly swampy green "well that's new. ertril swung his bag over his shoulder and set off on his deliveries as ertril was walking to where grosh's blacksmith is he thinks to himself 'i hope grosh dosent get pissed at me i am a full 30 minuets behind schedule well '    

110Untaimed lands - Page 5 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:13 pm

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn nodded "Oh, nice!" He was keen to learn some of these personal recipes of Charles'. He figured that regardless of whether he was staying permanently or not, the extra knowledge was good just in general as well as obviously needing to know how to do Charles' special dishes when people ordered them and Charles wasn't there.
Flyn watched patiently as Charles poured Ertril his almost forgotten drink and followed him over to the door under the stairs and down the ladder into the hole.
I listened with interest and attentively as Charles explained the dwarven invention to him and showed him how to operate and use the wrenches.
Taking the black apron down, deciding to himself that he'd rather not be messy if he could help it, he donned it on and awaited Charles' further instructions.

111Untaimed lands - Page 5 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:37 pm

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Caspian sighed as he herd Charles as the question he always dreaded.
"I would rather not talk about that at the moment, maybe next time" Taking the cloth he walked over to where a large stone sink was attached to the wall and started to fill it with water. Pulling up his sleaves he started to was the over large pile of dishes that needed to be done, as well as the placement of the broom and mop for later duties.
"I always argued with father about kitchen duties and now I am doing them willingly what is wrong with me I wonder..." he muttered to himself as he washed the dishes.
Once all the dishes were clean he placed them to dry. Picking up the broom he then started to sweep the floor, amazed at how much dirt and dried pie had acclimated.
"Geze Charles needs to sweep more often
."

Still sitting on the rock Trinity had gotten hold of herself, even though she had just learned that almost her whole life has been a lie.
"why does everyone have to lie about things like that I wonder."
As she looked up she seen a guard being helped into the small town, springing to her feet she ran over to offer a hand.
"What has happened?" She asked just as grosh yelled over from the forge.
"Bandits on the side of the road, we scared them off."
Once Trinity herd that she turned on her heel and hurried towards the inn, she stopped as she seen Ertril walking out of the inn.
"Tell Charles injured coming and bandits on the road, and hurry that little green ass up and make sure the message gets to him."
She then hurried upstairs to her room and grabbed the bow and arrows that Charles has lent her. Whistling loudly to Sahale as she hurried out the door. Sahale took flight and soon landed on her shoulder. As trinity made her way down the stairs, she spotted gosh carrying the injured guard up the outside stairs.
"any sightings of the bandits? I'll go look out to make sure they don't come to close.
With that she headed back down to the gates.
Heading back towards the gate

112Untaimed lands - Page 5 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:38 am

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Raven Honeywood turned from the window where she was watching the waves role in. Sighing she looked around her large room, to where the large heath was against the far wall, a fire blazing, letting off just the right amount of heat. Between her and the heath was a large queen-sized four poster bed with red curtains. Over near the heath was a whole heap of small bottles, aligned in alphabetical order, as well as colour and size. Walking over to the table Raven looked over the small bottles just to make sure they were in the right place before rearranging the messy piles of bandages. Raven liked to have everything she owned in the right place. If it wasn't she would be there for hours rearranging everything. After she had done that she walked over to the oak wardrobe and picked out a beautiful white cloak, wrapping it around herself.
"well there is not much to do here, I may as well head down to the lovely sea side." she said with a smile and slipped on her boots. Heading of the door she stopped, and walked back in, grabbing her yew staff with a silver crescent moon on the top. As she walked out the door she locked it.

113Untaimed lands - Page 5 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:49 am

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

"ok trinity after ill tell charls". Ertril ran back into the Inn making sure not to bash the door down and he ran to the cellar door and tripped down the ladder "well that's what i get for rushing" ertril picked him self up and turned towards charls and said "charls grosh is coming with a wounded man and trinity has run to the town gates cause there is word of bandits" ertril went back to his shop and grabbed some more potions "if there are word of bandits i think ill need these babies"

Last edited by ertril on Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total

114Untaimed lands - Page 5 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:10 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles grins as he turns to the keg " ok now flyn this here is the pressure release valve you have to be careful of this cause if ye over release it then it will shoot out high pressure ale right at ye face " Charles places another wrench on the joint part of the tap " ok flynn place yer one on that one there and on the count of three we will both turn the wrench towards me and slowly as well don't rush it or it will burst out dont mind the leaks from the pipes that we seal up as we go" charles nods "ready 1 and 2 and " just before he says three ertril rushes down the ladder and tells charles "charles grosh is coming with a wounded man and trinity has run to the town gates cause there is word of bandits" and before charles could reply he dashed off leaving them looking stunned "what the heck was that about, oh well we better go check it out flynn" charles pulls the wrench out of the socket and rushes towards the ladder hearing heavy footsteps rushing in to the inn

115Untaimed lands - Page 5 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:42 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Grosh hurried up the stairs of the inn "any sightings of the bandits? I'll go look out to make sure they don't come to close." grosh grumbles as these words passed trinitys lips "dame these bandits they need to be taught a lesson if the king of these lands is to much a coward to destroy them then some one should go out there and belt them a new facial feature" with the guard over his shoulder grosh hastily pushes open the door and with a sweep of his large arm clears room on a table laying the guards down "CHARLES!! WHERE ARE YOU!! CHARLES!! "grosh bellows out loud as the door under the stairs swings out

"Dont shout grosh i can hear ye from a mile away what's going on here "charles looks at the guard "as he did he turned around to see young lady walking down the stairs " Ah Madam Yivalo we need ye help this man has been hurt can ye heal him his got laceration across the legs and it looks infected"

Grosh looks down at the guard and noticed the chainmail legs were made of iron and dodgy made in the capital "This is the work of bumar the horrid the blacksmith of the capital the lousy useless Fur face  couldnt fold steel if he needed it to save his life owner of the worse sword made in history it broke when a adventure was practicing on the dummies out side his shop after he made it " grosh looks down at the shield that had a few dents but not broken at all " see that is my work there" he points out to the other guard next to him.

116Untaimed lands - Page 5 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:58 am

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Raven looked up as she came down the stairs.
" Ah Madam Yivalo we need ye help this man has been hurt can ye heal him his got laceration across the legs and it looks infected"
Raven hurried over to the man on one of the tables looking over the wounds.
"That is infected all right. Does anyone have anything to remove the mail from the infected parts?"
She asked looking around urgently.

After hearing the commotion Caspian came out of the kitchens. Seeing the man on the table it reminded him of the time his uncle had been gravely wounded. But he shook the thought from his head and drew his dagger.
"I have a sharp dagger, if it is bad quality mail I'm sure it would do the trick.

Raven took the dagger from Caspian.
"I am afraid this wont tickly sir" she said to the guard as she started to cut away the mail. The guard cried out in pain as she pulled the mail away from the wounded area. As the guard struggled and yelled out Raven sighed and stopped what she was doing.
"Will you stay still for moons sake" she said.
"You there, go to my room and bring me, two bottles from my table, There is a dark blue one with the words 'sleep sirum' on it and a medium bottle with a brownish liquid with the words 'Rum' written on it. On the same table you will see a small basket which has needles and thread, grab that as well as a handful of bandages. And for moons sake do not mess it up" she told him as she handed the key to him.

Caspian took the key from her looking over the once white jacket as he did so.
"Will do.' he turned to leave when he stopped and turned back to Rave, 'Umm what room?"

Raven let off an annoyed sigh.
"The one at the far end of the hall, No hurry those elven legs up or this man with die" she almost bellowed. She then went back to taking the mail away and dropping it under the table.

Caspian hurried at once, not wanting to get on the bad side of her. Heading up the stairs taking two at a time, once at the top he want to the room she had specified and placed the small key in the lock. With a click the door unlocked and he walked in. Looking around the room he noticed everything was so clean. heading over to the table with all the bottle he looked for the ones he needed. He round the rum pretty easily but the sleep serum wasn't so easy. He looked at all of the names on each bottle. When he finally found it he grabbed it, but he grabbed it to fast as he was in a hurry and knocked over a nearby bottle with pink liquid in it, the bottle braking open. The sent was the sent of a rose, it made him feel funny, but he took no notice. He grabbed a handful of bandages and placed everything in the basket she wanted.

Heading back down the stairs he went back over to the table, knocking Charles slightly as he went. Caspian passed the basket to Raven. He then turned to Charles.
"I never realised how beautiful you were until now. Its like we are meant to be together." He had love filled face as he looked at Charles expectantly.

Raven took the basket and turned around swiftly to stair at Caspian.
"I can not deal with this right now. I told you to be careful, you had to knock over the very powerful love potion didn't you." She almost bellowed then turned back to the man on the table.
She grabbed the blue bottle and unstopped it, then placed the rim of the bottle under the mans nose and waited for him to fall into a deep sleep. With that done and the mail removed she take a smakk knife and cuts away the infected skin. She then unstoppered the bottle of rum and pored the contence over the wounds to clean them.
"I need something to seal the wounds. You inn keeper, do you have such a thing?" she asked turning to Charles.

117Untaimed lands - Page 5 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:55 pm

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn was just ready to get to work when Ertril came and went. In stunned silence, Flyn wondered what else could go wrong, as Charles sighed and said that they ought to go and see what was happening. Following him quickly, Flyn rushed up the ladder right behind him. As they came into the room, he saw the guard lying on the table. Almost everyone was gathered around him - with Grosh hollerin' at the top o' his lungs. Flyn was shaken by all of the events that were continuously happening. You most certainly couldn't call this a quiet little town!
The women descending the stairs who Charles addressed seemed to know her business but what a temper! The way she yelled at everyone!
...As it were, there was not too much that Flyn felt he himself could do, but he stood nearby Charles and watched on in silence, in case anyone called upon him for assistance.
He watched as Caspian hurried up the stairs, and watched him as he ran back. He grimaced as the guard jerked and cried with the pain, and was glad to see Caspian return with the correct bottles - especially the sleeping potion, because he felt terribly bad for the poor wounded guard.
He glanced back at Caspian briefly as he handed the basket to the woman, and then back at the guard to watch the sleeping potion be administered to him, but very quickly turned back to stare at Caspian and Charles standing beside him with wide eyes as Caspian spoke his supposed feelings for Charles.
Truly alarmed for more than a few seconds as he stared in shock and alarm at Caspain as he felt more than pretty sure that Charles was not likely to return mutual feelings and then jumped as the young lady bellowed at Caspain - and realized with some relief that it was the work of a magic potion - nothing more.
..Although slightly disturbing still, it was made much less so by the knowledge that it was a love potion, and not Caspain himself. He just hoped that the potion would wear off. Still glancing sideways as Caspian, Flyn watched as the young woman proceeded to pour rum in the wounds.

118Untaimed lands - Page 5 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:21 am

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

"ok cya later tom" ertril said as he walked out of the cloak shop "finaly i have finished my rounds tho i need to go back to the Inn to give grom his delivery. that orc is never around when i come by to give him his delivery of smithing potions" ertril said as he walks back towards his shop. as he is walking ertril thinks to himself about the days events "oh yea that reminds me i think i should enchant my staff if the town might be under attack in the near future" ertril said as he was unlocking the front door to his shop and turning the sign to the OPEN side. ertril walks into the back of the store and out into the back garden. the back garden isn't overly big but its big enough that ertril can grown a range of herbs where he can make the basic potions that he might need and some hers where he can make the basics of some mixing potions. on the right side of the garden is a nice little zen garden with a shallow pond which ertril can do some elemental healing and he can do a wide range of things in his zen garden. "man i love coming hear its so peaceful hearing the sound of the ocean and the sound of the birds mother and father would of loved it hear i miss them so" ertril said as a tear came to his eye. wiping it away he put his bag down and got a peace of chalk that burns patterns in what ever you draw it on. ertril starts to draw runic patens in the grass in the center of his zen garden and also the same pattern at the front of his zen garden making sure that both patterns are circular and have runic symbols around the out side. when ertril finished drawing the patterns they both glowed red and purple. "ok time to begin" stepping into the runic pattern at the front of his garden ertril grabbed his staff with both hands and held his staff above his head and started to say an untranslatable incantation as he was saying the incantation the circles started to grow and grow till ertril was consumed in a purple, red and brown fire and glow  after about about 30 seconds of doing this a stone table appeared where the runic symbol in the center of the garden was and the symbol was now on top of the table "wow that was fun it has been months since i have summoned an earthen enchanting alter"  ertil put his staff onto the alter in the middle of the rune circle and steeped back to his original spot inside the runic circle. with one hand in front of his chest and one hand by his side ertril started to say a different incantation but this time he was shouting and he sounded more angry and vishouse as he did his body and the staff burst into flames and they both started to float about 30 centimeters into the air and then after about 1 minute of this there wa a blinding light and then ertril and his staff were on the ground and the alter was gone and the staff was on a patch of dirt where the alter was. ertril grabbed his staff now glowing crimson he walked over to his bag and pulled out a green potion labeled grass grow  and pored it onto where he was standing and where the alter was. in no time the grass was back to normal and ertril still had half the bottle left he put it back into his bag and went out of the shop locking it behind him and set off for the tavern hoping to catch grosh so he can give him his delivery

119Untaimed lands - Page 5 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:19 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

charles stares at caspian with a confused look on his face as he looked at the others he saw that grosh was laughing his head off and he was less confused when the Yivalo told them that he was under the influence of the of the love potion he then decided that he will just ignore and focus on what happened to the guard he noticed that the guards wounds were more worrying then he though since the deep lacerations were deep and infected from the armor he also noticed that it was going to be a hard thing to heal even for some one skilled he looked up as the yivalo asked him asked him to get something to get something to seal the wound and charles nodded to her and shaking off caspian breifly he went in to the kitchen to grab a large metal spoon and turned on the stove top placing the spoon over the fire of the stove for a little while till it was red hot he then grabbed a towel that was wet and picked it up as he hurried out in to the inn " here ye go yivalo i hope it will be good enough he looked at the guard as he notice that caspian was holding his hand " get off ye foolish man" he shook his hand out of caspians "go sit down caspian till i ask u too ok "

120Untaimed lands - Page 5 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:48 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Grosh looked over at caspian and started to laugh as he saw he had fallen in love with charles and burst out laughing "ooh that is funny" he laughed so hard that he didn't notice that charles went to the kitchen when grosh stopped laughing he wiped the sweet of his brow "well i better go see that everything is in order out there and that there isn't any bandits coming i don't like operation any way" grosh turned to go out the door and turns his head "hope he will be ok if you need me ill be at the gates preparing the defences with the guards come on you two guards you will be needed as well" with that grosh and the three other guards left with him grosh hurried over to the blacksmith shop noticing the other towns guards were leading people inside warning about a possible bandit raid he jumped up the stairs as he notice his apprentice was standing out the front of the door to the workshop "he had a short Froststeel sword and a Froststeel shield and had a Froststeel chainmail armor set  on "sir when are the bandits coming i want to rip them apart " grosh laughed " oh Eseno you are a going to be a great help ive got a job for you run over to the back gate and make sure the guards are ready for anything and on your way grab that pile of arrows i left on the bench over there "grosh points over to a large pile of arrows Eseno nods and sheaths his sword as he rushed over to the pile of arrows as grosh turns to see trinity standing out front of the gate and beckons her over

Last edited by matt.ingram86 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total

121Untaimed lands - Page 5 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:57 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Eseno grabbed the pile of arrows and placed them under his arms as he hurried down the starts muttering to him self "death to bandits bad bandits slice them dice them in to little chunks he eh eh he"
the guards at the gate were all building barricades and pitfall traps as Eseno walked up "Sir yes sir i have arrow yes arrows for you grosh yes grosh gave me them to give you yes good Eseno does as he is told " Eseno rushed off back to towards the blacksmith as one of the guards shrugs and said " that weird little snow elf " Eseno mumbles more to himself as he cackles as he speaks in a squeaky voice grosh was helping the guards off in the distance as Eseno bounced excitedly "dead dead bandit will die bandit will be made in to piggy food and we shall break there bones and skin there skins ha he he ha we shall kill them all"

122Untaimed lands - Page 5 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:15 am

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

as ertril was was walking over to the Inn he saw grosh walk out and walk right past him "hey grosh you are a hard orc to find i have been looking all over for you i got your delivery of smithing potions and transmuted metal" ertril said as he turned to go towards the black smith shop "oh and i know how much you like your maces so i have thrown in some complimentary mace polish so its will look good the nxt time you use it in battle it is a part of my new weapon range im trying out " ertril said he handed grosh a chest. "is there any thing elce you needed grosh i think i remember you telling me a couple of days ago that you might need some more things cause the guards are getting low on Armour and weapons if you want i can get you some of my new weapon potions and i can sell them to you for half price? for this delivery tho it will be the standard 3 gold

123Untaimed lands - Page 5 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:19 am

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Trinity was leaning on the wall, watching the dust blow off the road. Yawning she looked up to see that the sun was setting. As she looked up to where Sahale was perched on top of the gate she noticed that the town guards were hurrying around, preparing the defences, she turned to look at Grosh, who had just sent a small funny looking elf ran off towards the rear gate with a bunch of arrows. She watched the elf for a few moments before she noticed that Grosh was beckoning her over. She looked up at Sahale.
"Fly over to me if you see the bandits, if you don't ill let Charles get his hands on you."
With that she put the bow over her shoulder and headed over to the blacksmith.
"What's up big boy, apart from the sky that is." she asked him as she stopped in front of him.

124Untaimed lands - Page 5 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:33 am

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Caspian glared at Charles after his hand was dislodged from his.
"But my love, I wont leave your side. I don't want to take the risk of finding my new found love" He moves closer to Charles and pecks him on the cheek.
"We will never be parted again. On the morrow we will say our vows and exchange rings. I must find a blacksmith to forge them at once. Don't be afraid love. I will be back soon." He pecks Charles again before heading off to see Grosh. When Caspian got to the blacksmith Trinity was talking to him.
"Hey Trin Im getting married tomorrow. Will you attend? And you blacksmith please forge two gold rings, one for myself and one for the love of my life Charles"

125Untaimed lands - Page 5 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:49 am

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Raven looked up at Charles.
"That will do just nicely." She said taking the spoon from him. Just as she was about to turn around, Caspian started to state his love to Charles.
"I really need to make that de-love potion, It will take three days to prepare though I am afraid."
She turned back to the man, placing the hot spoon to the back of the wounds. All of a sudden the smell of burning flesh filled the inn.
"I am afraid that smell wont leave for awhile." She said turning to Charles. When she turned back to the guard he had started to, shake violently.
"Im losing him, the infection has spread more then I thought. Charles help me role him over and press down on his chest. We may be able to save him yet."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum