The Wolfs Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Wolfs Den

A Place to Roleplay

Welcome to The Wolfs Den, a place where people can Role-play freely

The Role-Play Untaimed lands Has started Please feel free to join and create with us.

The last Stand Role-play sign ups are now avalible

The Sign ups are now available for The Fight For Survival

The Sign ups for superhero/supervillans is now open
Latest topics
» Untaimed lands
Untaimed lands - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:59 pm by Beckywolf

» hey all untamed lands sign ups
Untaimed lands - Page 7 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:51 pm by matt.ingram86

» Got a Joke?
Untaimed lands - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:28 pm by matt.ingram86

» Let the war Begin
Untaimed lands - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:30 pm by Beckywolf

» Riddle me Crazy
Untaimed lands - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 11:21 am by Beckywolf

» The Checkered Feathers
Untaimed lands - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 10:54 am by Beckywolf

» Tips to create a Character
Untaimed lands - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:59 am by Beckywolf

» Tips on How to post in a Role-play
Untaimed lands - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:36 am by Beckywolf

» How to create a Role Play...
Untaimed lands - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:15 am by Beckywolf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Untaimed lands

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 9]

151Untaimed lands - Page 7 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:31 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

then came a loud roar of yelling bandits rushed towards the gates of both sides "To your stations men!!" yelled grosh as eseno yelled at the other men on the east gate "brother i ask you to be here with me i will need your help" orgoth nodded and drew his bow with a red tipped arrow notched as he pulled it back so did the other guards "FIRE!!" Yelled grosh as the guards and orgoth released there arrows mowed down the front line as more rushed forward he raised his hand "FIRE!!" a second spray of arrows mowed down the next line but there attack didn't stop there was a big wave coming towards them and grosh raised his arm again this time he yelled " front line SWORDS rear line FIRE!!!" as arrows flew pass the guards heads in to the chest of the bandits but only a few went down many of the arrows missed and the front guards stood with there swords and shields ready to take down the bandits

152Untaimed lands - Page 7 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:27 am

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

Ertril takes some bread and some cheese and does to sit back down on the bat stool. ertril was almost done when he hears a loud thud come from outside. Ertril stuffs the rest of his cheese and bread in his mouth and almost swallowes it whole and downs the half full mug of ale in one go and runs to the cellar "hey charls looks like it is time. I'm guna go help the guards i have summoned 14 stone warriors. I'll send in 4 of my best warriors to help you guard the women and children and also the inn."ertril runs out of the cellar but just as he gets out of the cellar he pops his head back in and says to charls "and before you ask no they wont explode like last time and yes they will do as you say and they speak almost every language" ertril then runs to grab his staff and bag and then  runs out the door with his staff in his right hand and his bag on his left shoulder. He motions for 4 stone guards to come towards him and he says "akas kra kekas franth kra tavarne fo ash ya dahn" [help the dwarf defend the tavern do as he says] they salute ertril and march into the inn and into the cellar to get orders from charls. Ertril motions for the rest to come towards him "now i want you 5"pointing to 5 stone warriors on the left "to go to the back gate and help them defend the town  you are to let no bandits thru and are to take your orders from the leader of that gate. As for you other 5 follow me we will help defend the front gate" all 8 of the stone warriors salute and 5 split off and run to the back gate. as ertril and the 5 stone warriors are running to the front gate ertril passes a house that has been set on fire "so they have fire balls hey well lets fight fire with fire" Ertril gives his staff and bag to a stone guard "hold this for a second thank you" he then starts to channel a spell and sucks all the fire that had the shop engulfed circle him and then ertril started to glow red instead of green "there we go now when i control the element of fire it will be stronger" he then got his staff and bag from the warrior and continued on towards the front gate. upon geting there he spots an orc with a bow helping the guards defend the town "so this must be groshes brother orgoth. grosh has told me of your battles you are a very skilled archer me and my stone warriors have come to give you a hand in guarding the front gate."  

153Untaimed lands - Page 7 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:30 pm

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn watched as everybody split ways - heading to their different posts. He wasn't really sure where to go..he wasn't a warrior at heart, nor was he a fighter or a killer. Obviously, however - where defense was needed, that - he could do.
So he decided to stay at the door, with his sword and natural weapons of wrist blades and poisonous claws, and if anyone got close enough to try and enter - he could stop them. Or at least try - that was his aim, anyway.
He unsheathed his sword, and paced the floor behind the bar, listening for any commotion coming from the outside. He heard something, stopped - but the sound disappeared. Thinking he imagined it - Flyn continued pacing, only to hear the noise come again and he looked up abruptly with wide eyes once he realized that the noise was extremely close at hand - but when he looked around, no one he could see was making it. When he listened silently again, making no noise whatsoever - he realized it was coming from the kitchen. Thinking someone may be foraging for food, perhaps someone else was hungry like Ertril, (although it was a bit late for food no, though Flyn) he wandered into the kitchen casually, to behold an intruder - who was indeed one of the bandits, it seemed - although how on earth he got past everyone outside and got in unnoticed Flyn did not know, nor could he understand the reasoning behind this action, for the bandit was not sneaking in for the purpose of getting the upperhand upon the enemy - he was instead searching around in the cupboards and oven, looking for food as though he had already been starved for a week.
Quite taken aback by this discovery, it took a few moments for Flyn to actually register what he saw and react accordingly. The bandit, on the other hand - did not even notice Flyn quietly amble in, and continued looking around, finally pulling out some chunks of bread and cheese, and nibbling quite happily on it like nothing was out of the ordinary. His back was to Flyn, so he had no idea he was being observed at all.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006917806156&ref=

154Untaimed lands - Page 7 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:41 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

grosh nods at ertril noticing him but distracted by the battle and orgoth looks at ertril "indeed i took down a bull mammoth in one shot once but ertril i ask you to go to the inn im sure charles will need you

Grosh sees a grapple hook slung over the wall as he stared at it he tapped his brothers shoulder and points at the grapple hook and orgoth pulls out a wider arrow made of a sharp steel he notches it and aims at the rope before releasing it severing the rope from the hook.
grosh turns to see another wave of bandits rushing in to them "ok front shields up!" grosh yells out as the guards raise there shields up and there swords aimed forward over the shield as the bandits rush in with a mighty crunch and the sound of steel connecting with steel and wood a tall bandit brought a large axe down splitting a guard threw his shield cutting the guards arm off with one massive blow grosh pulled out a small throwing knife with the flick of his hand it flew in the neck of the large bandit as more of the bandits started coming from behind orgoth yelled "FIRE!!" as the archers released a barrage of arrows in to the air coming down in the bandits that were rushing in.

grosh turned to the left see ladder tops on the walls  "LEFT FLANK!! ROOFTOP FIRE!!" as these words left his mouth a group of the guards stood up on the roof of the blacksmith shop and fired out a barrage of arrows cutting down any one who came over the top of the wall before a large brutal cave troll standing in the distance roaring " ARCHERS AIM AT THE TROLL!!" the archers notched a larger black arrow that had a sharp wide tip. " FIRE!!" grosh released his hand as the arrows flew towards the troll and it roared in a big fury as most of the arrows bounced of its armor till one severed its shoulder down its neck the troll went down with a mighty thud shaking the ground as the next wave of bandits rushed forward grosh heard a commotion coming from behind

eseno came back to grosh looking frightened  "Spider a giant spider with green fur and its killing my guards i need help i need some one who has fire they hate fire master "

grosh turned to orgoth "brother can you take charge here ill handle this beast " he slings over his mace and grabs a potion " time to test that little imps anti bug repellent" he rushes over to the rear gate to indeed see a giant spider " it can not be!! furisa !! that is your spider eseno" grosh turns to see eseno swinging a sword at grosh which grosh parrys with his mace before slamming his mace around lightning fast slamming into esenos face sending eseno flying in to the wall "curses on you master curses your no master to me my master is the chief he always has been my master he has" eseno stammered as he spoke gathering him self up as he jumped up and ran over to the spider before jumping up on the it's back  " you all shall perish at my sword" eseno pulled up the hair on the spider as it lashed forward striking a nearby guard through the chest.

grosh roared in anger "YOU TRAITOROUS BASTARD!! I SHOULD OF KILLED YOU WHEN I MET YOU !!! "
grosh threw the bottle at the spider shattering on its fangs burning them off setting the spider on fire.

esseno jumped off its "NO NO YOU KILLED MY FRIEND !! I WILL GUT YOU ORC!!"

grosh then yelled "GUARDS HOLD YOUR LINES I SHALL DEAL WITH THIS CREATURE!" the guards stand in line watching eseno and grosh
Grosh rushes at eseno who sideflips to the left out of the road of the orc and flicks dirt up at grosh who then then shields his eyes with his arm predicting that eseno would do that as he stopped and turned around roaring he didn't notice that his weapon was glowing like before this time a blood red as his eyes started glowing red as his rage increased causing him move faster as eseno stared at grosh he looked scared.

"No it cant be it cant be  your rage it is building like like your father !!" eseno yelled.

grosh leaped landing in front of eseno. causing eseno to fly upwards grosh looked up at eseno as he started to come down grosh jumped on the spot above eseno slamming his mace in to eseno forcing    eseno to come crashing to the ground

eseno started to stand up again "master please do not kill eseno im not bad really"

grosh lands in front of eseno and his eyes now burning with rage "YOUR A TRAITOR AND YOU SHALL SUFFER A TRAITOR'S FATE!!" grosh picks up eseno by the throat as he raised his mace "NOW DIE!" grosh starts to bring the mace down

eseno bit grosh on the hand making the orc release him and bring his mace down shattering the ground with a massive thundering sound sending eseno flying again but this time eseno flipped back on to the wall " i will return !! you all shall die!!" eseno yelled with an injured sound as he jumps off the wall sprinting of in to the forest he grosh turns to see the front gate starting to loose control of there defence he rushed over to them

Orgoth turns to the guards "Hold the line men!!" Orgoth turns to see the right side starting to loose men fast he needed to reinforce that side "2nd rank! take swords!!" the 2nd rank was a row of black armored elites assassins with gold trimmed armor and a gold serpent on there shoulder armor they drew out 2 ebony swords each and reinforced the gap that was opening to see a large man dressed in snow leopard fur armor aiming a crossbow towards them one of them yelled to orgoth "SIR CROSSBOW MAN LEFT TREE!" then a thud of a crossbow bolt hitting him in the chest as the man fell  to the ground orgoth turned to see a figure loading the crossbow he drew a long thin blue arrow aiming at the figure and releasing it landing it straight in the chest.

155Untaimed lands - Page 7 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:25 pm

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

Ertril looks at orgoth with an annoyed look on his face "i just came from there god damn it. ok ill get there." As ertril started to walk away towards the inn he see's eseno run towards grosh and says something about a big spider and it can only be killed with fire ertril thinks to him self "that potion wont work i better chase after him and kill this thing myself" ertril calles out to his stone guards "follow me men and double the pace we need to get to the back gate NOW>" upon geting to the back gate ertril finaly saw the spider "well your a little cutie pie arnt you to bad you are to dangerous and have to die. and plus im running low on deadly spider venom and by the looks of you i can get about 200 vials from you" ertril calls his other 5 stone guards towards him to create one big pack and yells "ATTACK" the stone warrriors charge in the the spider looks at them not even phazed and casually hits them into the horizon "well poo. looks like he wasnt lieing when only fire can kill this thing" its about not grosh comes in and throws the vial at the spider ertril thinks to himself "i knew that would not work. leave it to the alchamist to kill the big bad spider" ertril creates a mini stone tower and starts to charge some fire balls and starts to throw them at the spider. the spider moves out of the way looking very scared "HA DANCE FOR ME BABY. and if u dont like this you realy wont like this" ertril starts to chanel a spell changing the looks of the orb ontop of his staff it changes to a spike made out of lava ertril steady's his hand and throwes his staff/spear thru the spiders head thu his brain killing him instantly "call me ertril bug patroll" ertril said as he was lowering his earth tower. he then grabes his staff and cuts into the spider into his venom sack and fills up 300 vials "wow you had more venom then i thort you did well i better get back to the inn. im kinda sad about those stone warriors tho i kinda liked them" ertril said as he was walking back to the Inn

156Untaimed lands - Page 7 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:07 pm

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Trinity gave Prax her famous death stair as she looked him over.
"You have no right to talk to me, you gave up that right when you gave me up" she yelled. Prax looked taken aback.
"Trinity let me explain before you make judgements"
"You have had many years to explain this to me, many a year and you never bothered" Trinity took a step towards Prax.
Prax watched her and noticed a flash of steal in the moonlight.
"Trinity, I had no choice, let me explain please" Prax pleaded backing slowly away. Trinity griped her dagger until her knuckles turned white.
"Everyone has a choice and you chose to give me up, no perant in their right mind would do that." Tears were welling on her eyes as she took a step towards Prax, closing the gap.
"He gave me no choice I was going to tell you but he threatened to kill you, I did it for your safety." Trinity's face was covered in rage as she started to move faster towards Prax, the dagger in front of her.
"They are just excuses" She spat, she was about to spring on Prax when Sahale cried out and swooped at her. Trinity stopped dead and watched him as he swooped again. Fang ran over and started to run around in circles while growling. She turned around to face the forest and seen a distant flash of steel. She sheathed her dagger and picked her bow up off the ground where she threw it.
"They are here..." she said almost as a whisper as she backed back towards the gates Fang following closely.
She just got back into the town when a massive fireball flew above her, disappearing from view.
She spotted Caspian running over to her.
"What in moons name was that. and geese you are loud Trin, I heard you all the way over here." Caspian said with a smirk.
"Shut up. The bandits are here." The smirk dropped like a ton of rocks from his face.
"That was them who did that?" She stared at her brother in bewilderment as to how dull he can be.
"Yes you weasel its obvious is it not" as she said that she pushed past him and headed to the other side of town.
"I will help out over there. I don't want to be any where near 'it' " she said not turning around.

"She hates me" Prax sighed as he watched Trinity storm off in the other direction.
"She will come around, give her time. Lets go see if they need help." He said as he pointed over to where Grosh's brother was.

As Trinity headed over to the other gate she seen that Grosh was already there. What confused her the most was that he was fighting with his apprentice. As she got closer she notched one of the arrows that Grosh had given her, the tip was a bright red colour. She watched as Ertril took down the big spider and shivered.
"I hate spiders to hairy" she thought to herself. Sahale landed on her shoulder before she let the arrow lose. She looked at him and said something qietly. Once he was given his orders Sahale flew off, hidden as the moon went behind the clouds. Soon men where screaming as Sahale prayed on a few men, aiming for their eyes.
Drawing the arrow back she aimed high, then letting the arrow lose she watched it sore, as it went the arrow head ignited into a burst of flames, then as it hit one of the bandits she watched as he almost disintegrated.
She walked over to where Grosh was, her eyes not leaving the spot where here arrow hit.
"Wow, they work.' she paused ' to bad you don't have anymore at the moment hey, well I have the others to test out first I guess.

Raven thanked the guards for the bread and cheese and handed it around sparingly. Suddenly the ground gave a shudder as if something had hit the ground hard. The children started to scream and cry out as well as the women.
Quietly she began to sing, a prayer to the moon.

Hear our silent cry,
heed our quiet prayer,
while we wait for you in darkness.
Nothing can we say,
nothing can we do,
nothing but expect your mercy.
Queprur, mother,
mother of night.
Take away sorrow,
relieve from fright.
Queprur, mother,
don’t let us suffer,
help us through tonight.

In our hour of need,
to you do we pray,
to prepare us for this battle.
We fight here tonight,
smoothen out the way,
take our hand and guide us though it.
Queprur, mother,
mother of night,
take away sorrow,
relieve from fright.
Queprur, mother,
don't let us suffer,
help us through tonight

https://thewolfsden.rpg-board.net

157Untaimed lands - Page 7 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:46 pm

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn stood there listening to the commotion outside the Inn's walls as people brutally screamed and yelled and metal and steel clashed together as all hell broke loose - and yet this little bandit seemed completely unperturbed by the fact that his colleges were fighting and battling away without him.
Sitting on the floor, he nibbled slowly - although he seemed ravenous. Flyn went to take a step closer, his natural instincts being to protect those sheltered inside the Inn, and to kill this little intruder. As he advanced however, the bandit leaned it's head to the side as it chewed, and actually let out a little cry. Flyn stopped immediately, and his heart softened. He couldn't kill it, and he knew he couldn't. He watched it for a few moments, now not quite certain what to do. The little creature dropped the food it was holding onto the floor, and began to weep. Flyn's instincts were immediately to go and pick it up and help it - for the bandit was ridiculously small in size, but he was scared that it had it's weapon still and would try to kill him.
Reaching out for the food again, the little creature nibbled a little bit, but was forced to stop again. Flyn soon realized that it was having trouble eating because of whatever the pain was. He looked out into the bar area to make sure no one had intruded the building thus far - and walked back into the kitchen. The bandit sat stooped over itself, it's head bowed almost to the floor. Almost like it had given up.
Flyn knew he had to get it's attention somehow, so he rose his sword up in the air and brought it down with a mighty thud upon the counter. The bandit flew up in the air with wide eyes and spun around in the direction of the noise. It's face was full of fear, and tears were dried upon it's cheeks. Flyn saw at once that it had no weapon, and must have lost it in the battle outside. When the bandit jumped up Flyn saw that there was blood on the floor, and that the invalid had lost allot of blood. Seeing that it was unarmed, he simply ran over to it and picked it up in his great big hands, claws and blades retracted completely. Fear surged through the bandit as Flyn had rushed towards him, but he had seen as he scooped him up that his eyes showed anything but the wish to end his life, and instinctively clung to him.
This took Flyn completely by surprise, but he could see that the creature was apparently actually very young in age, extremely weak from being in pain and losing blood, and it would seem hadn't eaten in a while.
He grabbed a clean kitchen cloth, and without a word held the cloth to the wound in it's side, handing the bandit a piece of food again. The bandit tried to eat it, but held it's paw (for it was a Pandarian) to the side of it's face, cringing again with pain. Flyn realized it must have been hit in the side of the face with something, and, making the bandit hold the cloth to it's side for him, he looked about for a broth or a soup or anything edible for that matter which was liquidy - and once finding some he handed it to the little Pandarian, who then drank long and deeply, sucking every last drop from the bowl. It was cold soup - Flyn hadn't time to reheat it, but the creature little cared. It's eyes got droopy as the bowl slipped from it's fingers and fell onto the bench beside it, and it's head fell forward again. The cloth was covered in blood as well. The bleeding had finally ebbed - but the amount of blood loss was tremendous.
Bundling the little creature up in a new cloth, he carried it up the stairs and into his own room, and lay it on his bed.
It lay there, one paw resting over it's heart, breathing faintly in raspy drown - out little breaths. Flyn wasn't even sure it was going to live. He wondered where it had come from or whether he should have helped it...but he knew he couldn't kill an unarmed man, nor a wounded one who couldn't defend itself. He hoped he'd done the right thing - and finally dismissing it from his thoughts for the time being, he turned his back on it and closed the door, descending the stairs and coming back into the bar area.
So far, no one had broken in...

158Untaimed lands - Page 7 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:19 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles tapped the water barrel with a soft tap of his mallet the townsfolk had water as the guards handed food to the familys huddled together one of the children tugged on charles apron "mister is my daddy gong to be ok " charles turns to the charles "im sure he will be lad now cease ye wisht and and have some of that cheese ye mother has its one of me finest cheddars and ye fathers favourite" charles ripped up a hunk of bread he had in his apron and handed half of it to the mother who broke it up as the mother smiled "be brave like ye husband ye children need ye to be strong for them. Please eat ye will feel better charles turned and walking to the ladder he handed the rest of the loaf to a young lady who broke it in to quarters and handed it to her children who were crying as another lady handed her a pint glass of water up he came up out of the cellar after handing out the food and tapping the water barrels for the townsfolk he noticed a flynn carrying something up the stairs. "ye need a hand flynn who got hurt" charles said as he took of his apron he noticed droplets of blood leading from the kitchen and he walked over to the bar reaching under it and pulling out a hand cross bow that was loaded just not cocked as he turned to the men guarding the door "keep ye eyes open for any one trying to break in. charles looking more sterned now heard a door shut he wandered up to notice that flynn's room was shut. "strange i swear that was open earlier " he wanders towards the door and knocks on it. "flynn ye in there what are ye up too is some one hurt?" charles heard a noise out side and turned to hear a blood curdling scream outside and rushed in to trinitys room to look out the window then turns to see flynn walking out of his room closing the door behind him and proceeding down the stairs. charles looked out to see the snow elf and grosh fighting and noticed that the elf ran off after taking a tremendous blow from grosh he turn and walked out the room and turned his head to flynns door. "i wonder what was flynn doing" he though to him self as he wandered down the stairs he saw flynn "any thing to report flynn ? " as the words left charles mouth he heard a smashing sound coming from the kitchen charles cocked his crossbow as a man brandishing an axe ran out of the kitchen towards charles one of the guards stepped in the way but the man smashed his axe threw the guards head separating it from the body charles raised his crossbow and fired it threw the bandits head as it fell to the floor another one rushed out charles threw the crossbow to the ground "MEN MAKE ARMS! " he said as he drew his sword one of the guards with a blowpipe spat out a dart in to the bandits neck and the bandit fell down with a thud.

159Untaimed lands - Page 7 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:45 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

orgoth turned to the see his brother fighting the snow elf as an arrow flew past his head into the blacksmith shops sign he spins his head around notching an arrow at the same time he fired it at a bandit who was just notching another arrow straight threw the chest unseen to orgoth bandits were climbing over the far wall towards the inn prax drew his sword as well charging in to the fight and swung it parrying one of the bandits as he thrust his dagger in his off hand in to the bandits guts then kicked the bandits off to the ground as he turned he slashed another bandit across the throat then another up the chest with the dagger as he swung again he slashed another one down its chest before another bandt ran in towards him with a two handed axe about to come down on prax orgoth notched another arrow sinking it in to the bandits chest as the bandits fell the axe landed on its head splattering it all over the ground and bits of brain splashed on to the next bandit who slashed wildly cutting prax across the arm as orgoth plowed another arrow in to the bandits gut and it fell prax thrusted his sword threw its chest. and then a horn rang out sounding a retreat as dawn started to appear over the horizon. grosh hearing the horn turned to see dawn rising and the bandits ran out there gates they knew they were defeated "and dont come back" grosh yelled as the guards cheered and yelled victoriously grosh looked down to see a band on a bandits finger and removed it examining it closer it was silver with an onyx cut diamond but insteed of a snake it was an eye he was curious of the symbol so he turned to walk to his brother who was tending to prax's wound

160Untaimed lands - Page 7 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:26 am

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

Ertril walked into the inn to see flynn run out of the kitchen holding a panda he ran up the stares to what he assumed to be his room. "what the hell was that? ah well flynn is a smart boy he will fix him up. i better go see charls" as if by magic the second he says that he hears charls yell "MAKE ARMS MEN"  ertril says to himself "speak of the devil" ertril then hears a cracking coming from thew roof and he looks up to see a bandit smash a hole in the roof and fall in front of ertril "so you must be the bandits that has been causing all the trouble. well i got a present for you" ertril puts his fists into his bag and then pulls them out making his stone gloves ertril uppercuts the bandit and sends him flying up thru the hole "oh i got an idea" ertil grabes a metal rod from one of the curtains and makes a holder out of stone that he got from his bag "now when the bandits fall down they will get hit in the balls" as if on cue the bandit that ertril uppercuts comes back down and hits himself in the nuts and screams i pain and says "uncle uncle you win ill just drag myself out of hear" ertil looks at the bandit who has one hand holding his one poped testicle and the other hand dragging himself out of the inn wile he is still on his stomach and says "and stay out" ertril then casts a spell making a stone slab and seeing it fly out of his bag and fixes the hole in the roof with it "that should hold until i can get up there with some wood and my tool box. i better go see if charls needs help" ertril puts the metal bar back and collapse the stone holders back into his bag. ertril says to himself "man all this casting of spells is making me tired i really need to be trained in the way of armed combat cause all this spell casting is taking it out of me" ertril grabs some of the bread and cheese that he had in his bag from the stash the charls gave him and got a glass and took some ale from the small keg that charls gave him for his birthday and had his snack and sculled down his ale and went to charls to see if he needs help.  

161Untaimed lands - Page 7 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:13 am

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn had heard someone knock on the door but when he had come out of the bedroom no one was around. Feeling slightly nervous that he had a bandit in it's room, he wished to avoid answering anyone for the moment anyway. Charles didquestion him again downstairs, but all havoc broke loose as the kitchen seemed to explode with more bandits - this time hideously hostile ones, and The Inn seemly beginning to fall in with Bandits dropping from above. He cringed at Ertril's methods, but there was little time to dwell upon them.
As he turned away from Ertril he came face-to-face with another bandit who was almost on top of him and he hadn't seen coming - presumably from the kitchen again - and Flyn's immediate reaction in such a short period of time was simply to shield himself: by bringing up his fists in front of his face and as the bandit tried to smite him with his sword Flyn ducked - a moment longer and he would have been dead - and sliced the bandits face with his wrist blades as he jumped up again and while the bandit couldn't see from the blood in his eyes and the pain - Flyn whipped out his sword and stabbed him clean through the middle.
He took a deep sigh - this combat was something he wasn't used to - but as the Inn was under siege, there was no choice now but to act. He stood with his sword at the ready - almost daring anyone else to come near him!

162Untaimed lands - Page 7 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:29 am

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

anie was hiding in a tree near the front gate of town she waits and observes the guards at the front gate "well looks like this town has an impressive amount of guards tho iv taken more" as soon as she says that she sees grosh talking to a small goblin "well well well grosh we meet again my old friend i haven't spared with you in years. i think i might not attack this gate tho that Inn looks promising" Anie climes to the top of the tree and leaps to the nest one trying to get out of range of the guards and the archers that are defending the gate. when she was out of range she jumps onto the wall of the town and then free runs over the roofs of the houses in the town jumping from roof to roof until she was one jump away from the Inn "looks like its guarded but i can find some window to jump thru" she scans the building and finds an open window "bingo" says Anie with a slight smile. Anie jumps from roof to roof circling the Inn till she had a clear jump thru the window to the left side of the Inn. "looks like they have a shaman in this town. I havent seen stone guards like that in years" Anie jumps clear thru the window and tucks and rolls the landing quickly springing to her feet and then runs out the door. "looks like im in the hallway where all the rooms are. if im correct the kitchen should be this way maybe if i take out the owner of the inn i can get the moral of the guards down after i kill the innkeeper and destroy his supply of ale" Anie jumps up into the rafters of the Inn making her way towards the kitchen. upon entering the kitchen she found no one there "well looks like that panda man has been hear how he became a bandit i will never know he is the worst bandit i have ever seen. tho what do i care im just a hired knife. well i might as well start looking for the beer kegs so i can tap them take some for myself then destroy them" she started to look when this man came in with out her looking and had a weapon of some sort presses against her neck "well poo" he tired her up and took her prisoner "if you think you will get info out of me you are sadly mistaken" upon saying that the man put a blind fold over her eyes and took her to some part of the Inn that smelled odd. 

Last edited by ertril on Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

163Untaimed lands - Page 7 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:20 pm

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

After the people falling through the roof incident, The kitchen seemed to empty - out of foes, and everybody was occupied with the front door as more assailants tried to pour through. Flyn kept his sword out, but when no more enemies came forth, he moved cautiously forward towards the kitchen again, to see if anyone else was lurking in there.
He stepped into the kitchen and observed to his shock that there was a bandit lurking within, although - much like the Pandarin, did not seem so intent on rushing straight out on a killing spree. She was looking for something - of that he was certain, and her movement alone told him straight away that she was most DEFINITELY a foe, and not just fishing for something as harmless as some edibles. It was a female - and her back was turned to him and so again, he was loathe to kill - again he scolded himself in his own mind as, instead of just stabbing her right then and there, he put his sword to her throat and warned her not to move.
Needless to say - she looked none to happy at being thus discovered. Flyn didn't know what to do with her - for he was very aware from the look she gave him that she would easily kill him in two second if given the opportunity, and so, since he had more-or-less taken her prisoner rather than killing her, grabbed a length of cable from one of the kitchen drawers and tied her up with it, and, wondering what to do with her now, as she uttered her threatening words in his face, he merely darted a confused look in her direction - and realized he hardly liked the look of her face, either - and bound her eyes up as well with a tea towel from the kitchen hook on the wall. It was slightly damp - but he didn't care, and he didn't wait to ask her whether it bothered her, either.
Heaving her over his shoulder, he carried her through the kitchen and looked outside - things were still pretty crazy. Some bandits had managed to push through and get inside, again. The first though was to take her down below - but all of the women and children were down there - and then his eyes alighted upon Charles' office - and he opened it without hesitation and, wanting to get rid of her as soon as possible - merely dumped her on the floor and walked out again. He had considered bounding up her mouth as well - but what with all of the commotion outside once the door was shut - you couldn't hear a word from her! Fairly relieved, Flyn ran back into the kitchen to make sure no one else was in there, and then back out to where everybody else was to lend them a futher hand.

164Untaimed lands - Page 7 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:29 pm

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

anie hits the ground with a thud "hey get back hear you big lizard im not done with you" but all the yelling was in vain because for stater's he didn't seem to care and second of all the walls seemed to be sound proof " hahaha stupid lizard thort he disarmed me" Anie reached into her pants as best she could with her bound hands and manages to pull out a small lock back knife and starts to cut thru the cable. after a good half hour of cutting she finally cuts her hands free "there we go some progress. and father said i was stupid to hide a knife in my under pants" she then took her blind fold off and untied her feet and took a good look at the room she was in. "they put me in an office hahaha perfect now i can get some in-tell on what im up against hear" she goes and sits in the office chair "man this chair is small the owner must be a dwarf" she starts to run thru file after file of papers untill she stops and looks in horror "omg this dwarf knows how mother died" Anie started to cry about thinking of how her mother died at the hand of a kajit. "ok that's it stuff the bandits and stuff the money i have gotten off track on what i originally swore to do... find the person who killed my mother and avenge her death and plus i kinda like it hear at this port side town. lots of trees to practice my acrobatics and my rogue skills on and im sure i can find some work. and anyway i have lived in far worse smelling places". Anie gets up from the chair and cracks her knuckles "ok then time to get the locals trust. don't think its guna be easy tho since i did kinda brake in" Anie walks over to the door and takes a small mettle box from out her bag she then starts to pick the lock but fails "ok that's odd why are there two locks now"ah well i might as well get back on the floor" ertril reaches into her bra and gets a length of rope out and ties her feet up and try's as best she could to tie her hands up "well now its time to wait for who ever this dwarf is  to come back to his office and find me lets just hope he dosent try to take advantage of me last time some on did that i was cleaning his brains out of my clothes for a week"  

Last edited by ertril on Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

165Untaimed lands - Page 7 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:26 am

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Raven looked up the stairs to the closed cellar door, her song now finished. Standing up she looked at the women and children as they all huddled around the room. She looked back at the door as a heaving sound came from the other side. Picking up her staff she took up a position between the townspeople and the door. After a few agonising minuets the door gave way. She could hear their voices before she seen them.
"Do you think the grog is down here Dun?" One said as another sighed.
"Esseno wont like it if we slack off Bastion, we better keep to the task at hand unless you want to lose something Vital."
"Oh who cares what Esseno thinks, he might be our leader but what he does not know wont hurt him." Bastion jested. With that they climbed down the ladder. Dun came first and regrated it when something hand clobbered him in the head, flinging him to the floor, out cold.
"Dun, are you ok? sounds like you fell?" Bastion asked looking down into the darkness. He then shrugged before going down as well.

As the next man came down the ladder Raven clobbered him in the head, but she waited a bit before. When he fell he didn't get knocked out, just daisied.  
"Don't move or what happened to your friend will happen to you. "Bastion turned to see the priestess and burst out laughing.
"Like you could take me, your a woman." he laughed again, drawing his sword but his laughter was cut short as he had to deflect another blow from the staff. Underestimating her, like most men he soon found himself flat on his back, with his own sword pressed to his thought. Raven smiled, "Never underestimate a priestess of the moon."

166Untaimed lands - Page 7 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:03 am

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Caspian watched as the bandits started to flood though the front gate.
Tala Stood beside him, her fangs showing in her snarl. Caspian ducks over to where the weapons rack in the blacksmith and draws on a Froststeel short sword. As he turned back around they were on him, a sword came down aiming for his throat, Caspian only just had enough time to duck and role out of the way as he did he grabbed his dagger from his boot with his free hand. The sword swung at him again, this time Caspian deflected it with his own sword and slashed at the bandit with his dagger. He missed by a hairline but that didn't stop him from diving under the next blow, the bandits sword clashing heavily with his own. Caspian lashed out with his dagger, hitting his mark and leaving a gaping slash mark across the mans thigh. Then out of no where Tala leaped knocking the bandit from his feet. Caspian turned away as the man gurgled up blood. He didn't have time to think about it when another came at him, Caspian was more prepared this time and deflected the blow easily. Again he lashed out with his dagger getting me bandit on the cheek with a sharp blow. As he fought he suddenly felt a massive blow in his shoulder and he fell back, as he looked at his shoulder quickly he seen a crossbow bolt buried deeply.

167Untaimed lands - Page 7 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:58 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles didn't noticing that flynn walked in to his office out the corner of his eye turned quickly to see a bandit about to burn his bar and yells as he fires his crossbow threw the chest of the bandit. seeing that the bandits roared at Charles in a fierce tone Charles frowned at the bandits "THAT'S MY BAR! YE TRYING TE BURN THERE YE SON OF A DISEASE REDDENED GNOLL !!" he bellowed "i take care of my workers ye sniveling BUNCH OF MILK DRINKIN SWAMP SCUM!!" Charles dropped his crossbow digging his hands in to his pockets he pulled out a pair of fist weapons and ran in to the bandits punching one of them in the face with a mighty crunch the sound of the bandits nose shattering with one punch as blood splattered from its face the bandit flew back in to the wall then forward on to the ground in a pool of blood. Charles turn and punches the next one in the jaw and it fell to the side hitting his head on the bar as a Charles kicked a broken stool up in to the air he kicked it straight in to the last bandits chest making it fly straight in to a wall where a shield on the wall decapitated the head of the bandit. "ANY MORE OF YE BASTARDS!" Charles yelled towards the kitchen door he turned back to see flynn wander out of the office thinking to him self he is acting strange walks up to him as he hears a noise in there "whats going on in the office flynn!"

168Untaimed lands - Page 7 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:28 am

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Trinity moved from grosh's side as more came though the gate, she ran over to a nearby tree and swung herself into it, nothing another arrow. This arrow's tip was a dark blue and yellow, not sure what it would do she drew and let loss towards another bandit. From what Trinity could see it only grazed the bandits cheek and went into the one behind him, but the arrow was still taking affect. He looked like he was convulsing, like he had been struck with lightning. the same thing was happening with the man behind. She watched as Sahale took down another two bandits before notching another arrow, this one had a light blue tip, as she let it loose she noticed a thin mist coming from it and frowned. When it struck the bandit she was aiming for he stopped dead, his face turning blue as if he had been frozen. All the bandits around then turned to look at the man as he froze, the arrow embedded inn his arm. Suddenly there was a loud bust of a horn, she was not sure what it could mean until she saw that the bandits were retreating. She smiled slightly as she knew that the town was safe. Trinity jumped down from her perch and whistled a high pitched whistle and soon Sahale was with her again. Heading back towards the other gate she seen a bandit standing over Caspian as he lay on the ground. The bandit was not finished enough to retreat yet. She picked a random arrow from her quiver and notched it before letting it lose. To her surprise it hit her mark completely, straight though the bandits right eye.
"Hmmm must have been one of those mark hitting arrow" She thought before running over to Caspian as he lay in a pile of dirt mixed with blood.

169Untaimed lands - Page 7 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:56 am

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn paused in his tracks as Charles confronted him. It appeared the fight had been going on without him while he had been preoccupied with his own particular issues and had been won by the townfolks as he heard the sound of the horn for the bandits to retreat. He suddenly remembered the Pandarin, and wanted to run up to the room - for, although it was locked, he was still nervous that it would escape somehow. Although...to be honest it had seemed very badly wounded, too. There was blood all over the place - the Inn no longer looked like a welcoming place - it was a shambles. Chairs and tables upset or broken, bottles flung and smashed, and the blood of both friends and enemies being mingled on the floor with spilt brews and alcohol. Flyn cringed as he looked around at all of the mess - and then Charles had accosted him.
"Well...someone's in there." spoke Flyn hesitantly "That is - I captured someone..a bandit - a female. I couldn't kill her. I tied her up and locked her up in your office, because I wasn't sure what else to do with her." He waited for Charles' reaction, he wasn't sure if he was going to be annoyed or pleased with what he'd done.

170Untaimed lands - Page 7 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:44 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Grosh looked towards Caspian seeing trinity tending to him he decides to not go to his brother yet and instead to see if he can help them. Grosh turns to trinity and taps her to the side as he kneels in to Caspian and grosh turns his head to trinity "do you have any medical supply's in that bag on your side anything like cloth rope wool alcohol or a broken trap"

Orgoth turned to Prax seeing the gaping wound on his arm he reaches in to his back sack and pulls out some clean cloth and alcohol pouring some on it and giving some to Prax to drink he pulls up the chain mail sleeve of his armor and to inspect the wound before helping Prax to take the armor off as he laid the armor on the ground next to Prax he noticed something about the armor noticing a black rose symbol on the Crest of Praxes silver Ringed chain mail armor "what house symbol is that Prax ive never seen that before" Prax turned his head to the side to avoid the question "how bad is my wound Orgoth and please you should know better then to ask questions about my past by know" prax says in a slightly angering tone with a hint of pain in his voice "sorry Soul brother i didnt mean to offed you". Orgoth cleaned Praxes wound and reaches in to his back sack and pulls out a bandage "oh that is a scratch you will be alright prax your lucky these bandits cant fight or that could of been alot worse" orgoth helps prax up and leads him towards the inn "charles has his famous ales here still lets go have a pint or two "

171Untaimed lands - Page 7 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:14 pm

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

ertril was just about to to into the basement when he heard the horn blow "sounds like the bandits are leaving some one did something to get them to leave. anyway i better hurry to the front gate to see if i can give a hand" ertril walks out of the Inn and on the way gives the stone wall covering his shop two taps and the wall falls down into the floor he gets to the front gate and casts a spell on the ground making a medium size hole in the ground. ertril then grabs a vial of water from his bag and empties it into the hole filling the hole with clear blue water that is giving off a healthy green glow "OK EVERY ONE IN THE ARIA IF YOU NEED TO BE HEALED COME AND SEE ME IF NOT HELP CLEAN UP THE TOWN" ertril yelled as a pack of wounded guards started to line up in front of ertrils pool "ok now the most injured have priority if you have minor injuries you will have to wait im sorry" ertril saw how long the line was getting and thort to himself "well this is going to take longer then i thort

172Untaimed lands - Page 7 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:24 pm

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Trinity looked up at Grosh as he asked her if she had any medical suplies, thinking about it for a few seconds not quite comprehending his question she pulled her bag off her belt and dug though it.
"I have a few but not many" She said looking back at Caspian as he reached for the balt.
"Don't even think about it you numb nut, let us take care of it" She said hitting his hand away.
"But it hurts Trin" Caspian sighed. Trinity just stared at Caspian as she handed the bandages and broken trap to Grosh.
"You know that if you pull that out it will make it worse" She said looking down at her brother.
"I know that, but it still hurts" Caspian Grimaced as he moved into a more comfortable position, noticing the bandit with the arrow in his eye.
"What happened to him?" He questioned, not expecting and answer.
"I happened that what" Trinity replied with a sheepish grin.

173Untaimed lands - Page 7 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:33 pm

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Raven looked up as the sound of a distant horn blue.
"We won" She said with a smile. She looked at the two bandits that were unconsciousness on the floor of the cellar.
"Does anyone have any tough cloth?" She asked looking around at the women and children. It took a few minuets before someone came forward with some leather straps
"Well these work Mam?" She asked handing them out to her.
"Yes perfect, and a pair of dirty socks would work nicely too." She said as she bent over the first man tieing his feet and hands up with the leather straps before going to the second. After she had tied them up a young boy brought over a pair of socks that were covered in a brown substance, It could have been mud but she was not sure. Taking the socks, she thanked the boy and bundled the socks into the mens mouths stopping them from saying anything when they wake up.
"Watch them, i will be back at a moments notice."
With that she climbed up the ladder and went looking for Charles, when she spotted him and flyn talking she went over.
"I hope i am not interrupting but i need a hand down in the cellar, a couple of bandits made their way down there looking for your famous brews, if you could send a few men to bring them up that would be good." She said with a smile and waited for a reply.

174Untaimed lands - Page 7 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:29 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles looking fustrated with flynn said in a grumpy tone " i gathered that young flynn but what or who is in my office is there something you are not telling me cause you have been acting very suspitous since the attack" charles looked at flyn narrowing his eyes as flynn replyed "That is - I captured someone..a bandit - a female. I couldn't kill her. I tied her up and locked her up in your office, because I wasn't sure what else to do with her." Charles turned to see raven standing next to them as she came out of the cellar " sure thing what with Yivalo?" Charles looking at her confused and worried. "what ever it is i will get flynn here to help i need to go check around for any more intruders" incase some are hiding around like last time" charles nodded at flynn as he turned to go in to the kitchen and noticed a necklass on the ground it was a dagger which looked curiously like one he has seen before as he lent down he picked it up "no it can not be" he stood up "Anie"

175Untaimed lands - Page 7 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:02 pm

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

after getting bored waiting tied up on the floor she unties herself and takes this opportunity to get some dirt on this dwarfs office. she goes to sit down in the dwarfs office chair...again "man how can dwarfs sit on chairs this small" she starts to look thru some of the paper work "man this stuff is boring as hell" upon saying that she finds a drawer slightly open "bingo" she opens the drawn to find a magazine at first glance she gives a slight giggle "so this dwarf has some filth in his drawer nice... oh wait no its just a mag on brewing barrels. dwarf women  and beer barrels they all look the same". anie looks closer at one of the books in the drawer "hey looks like the dwarf has a flask of ale in his book" Anie takes it out and opens it and gives it a sniff "wow that is definatly fire rum no thank you ill stick with my own brew" Anie puts the flask back in the book and puts the book back in the drawer "well i better look at some of these papers more closely" ANie sits back in the chair trying to get as comfortable as she could in the small chair she grabs a bottle of her fathers home brew from her bag opens it takes a mouth full, she puts the bottle on the bentch and grabes some papers and starts to read.  

Last edited by ertril on Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum