The Wolfs Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Wolfs Den

A Place to Roleplay

Welcome to The Wolfs Den, a place where people can Role-play freely

The Role-Play Untaimed lands Has started Please feel free to join and create with us.

The last Stand Role-play sign ups are now avalible

The Sign ups are now available for The Fight For Survival

The Sign ups for superhero/supervillans is now open
Latest topics
» Untaimed lands
Untaimed lands - Page 8 EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 12:59 pm by Beckywolf

» hey all untamed lands sign ups
Untaimed lands - Page 8 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:51 pm by matt.ingram86

» Got a Joke?
Untaimed lands - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 4:28 pm by matt.ingram86

» Let the war Begin
Untaimed lands - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 12:30 pm by Beckywolf

» Riddle me Crazy
Untaimed lands - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 11:21 am by Beckywolf

» The Checkered Feathers
Untaimed lands - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 10:54 am by Beckywolf

» Tips to create a Character
Untaimed lands - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:59 am by Beckywolf

» Tips on How to post in a Role-play
Untaimed lands - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:36 am by Beckywolf

» How to create a Role Play...
Untaimed lands - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 4:15 am by Beckywolf

You are not connected. Please login or register

Untaimed lands

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

176Untaimed lands - Page 8 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:08 pm

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn wasn't too bothered that Charles suspected him of anything. He suddenly remembered the Panda again and wanted to shoot upstairs - but he hesitated. If possible, he didn't wish to arouse Charles' suspicions even more because, while he was sure that he had done more-or-less the right thing with the person in the office, he was not so sure about the Pandarin. He half - wished that he could have tied it up, but with the wounds that it had he knew it would have been near - impossible and hurt allot. He wouldn't have been able to do it to him. He restrained himself, nodded in Yivalo's direction in turn, and headed down towards the basement with her, to see about the scallywags that were apparently knocked - out cold down there.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006917806156&ref=

177Untaimed lands - Page 8 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:14 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles turned to the office and hearing another noise he walks up to the door and puts his hand on the handle as a guard wanders in to the inn "hey Charles i need a hand with getting medical supply for the wounded guards and i need alcohol and food and drink as well" Charles takes his hand of the door knob and turned to the guard as he nodded at him " very well i have got plenty of food in the kitchen can ye go in the kitchen grab 2 sacks of the shelf one bread one cheese and i will get the ale" Charles heads to the door next to the office and the basement opening the door inside was a back up keg of Dwarven black beard brand dark ale and the tap for the keg that was on the wall Charles grabs the apron on the wall and picks up the tap and places it in his apron pocket then picks up the keg with a grunt as he walks out he hears another noise in his office " Guard come here for a moment * he mouths to the guard standing at the kitchen door with 2 sacks in his hands. The guard dropped the sacks drawing his sword as Charles drew his dagger that he had under the apron and the guard walked up to the door and Charles whispered to the guard "on the three, 1 2 3" Charles turned the handle and burst the door open to see Anie sitting in his chair " what the hell are ye doing in me office" Charles held his hand up to the guard to put his sword away "Anie ye are truly stupid to return here after what you did i should cut ye throat" Charles walks to the desk with his dagger in his hand and grabs the bottle of whiskey of the table. "i would offer you a drink but i think that would be very unwise of me " Charles puts it on the table again " now i will ask you once before i get this guard to take you to the guard house " Charles turned to the guard then on his heel to her again "why did you come back when there is a price on your head so large that the king would take the opportunity to kill you "

178Untaimed lands - Page 8 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:39 pm

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

Anie puts the papers back down on the table where she found them "charls my good friend its always nice to see you how are you?" Anie pauses for effect not really expecting a response "at first i was hear on business. as you know i am a hired knife that bandit group that just attacked i was hired by them because some of there men got the flu and they couldn't reschedule the attack."anie gives off a evil grin "Before you ask yes i had to make them sick because i had to see you again. Father says you have some info about my mother and how she died and to convince you im hear on good terms ill throw all my weapons on the table" Anie started to rummage around in her pants for all the knives she had in there and puts them on the other side of the table out of her reach "that is all i have my babies are in your kitchen that big lizard guy took me by surprise and i dropped my knives yes i know rookie mistake. also i hear grosh is in town and i havent seen him since he made me my daggers"

179Untaimed lands - Page 8 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:33 pm

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

Anie rummages around in her pocket to see if she has any meat "Hope you dont mind i eat those bandits don't let you have dinner and it is past midnight" as anie gets a peace of meat out of her pocket she could see something sparkle in the candle light coming from what looks to be the drawer of charls desk "... old habits die hard" Anie grabes one of her knives from the table and goes to pry what ever is inside the keyhole out. upon trying to do this she gets a vishon of a small goblin saying "i have put a enchantment of guilt if you don't stop now the enchantment will take affect in 30 seconds" Anie laughes and presses on trying to get what ever is in the key hole out. she then starts to see vishons of her father yelling at her because she is becoming an assassin. upon seeing this Anie looks sad before she knows it she has got the thing out of the key hole and the vision stops "ah its a ring. i didnt think you were into jewelry charls" Anie looks inside the band of the ring and stands up in shock and reads the inscription out loud "to my daughter Anie i will always love you" Anie starts to cry at the thort of her mother and looks at charls making sure she had put the knife back before she did something she would regret she yelled at charls "FATHER WAS RIGHT YOU DO HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY MOTHER AND HER DEATH. THIS IS WHY I CAME BACK... TO GET CLOSURE AND MOVE ON" she takes a moment to calm herself down and have a bite of her venison "as you are aware i have been a hired knife for a wile now but in these last couple of weeks all the places i go to i keep getting more and more news and leads about my mother and who might know how she died. that is why i am hear i got word that the last person she saw alive was you charls. now i don't want to be an assassin anymore i want to settle down in one place and feal like i belong some where and that people accept me for who i am" anie puts the ring back onto Charles's desk

180Untaimed lands - Page 8 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:21 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles stood there confused then realised she was talking bout Katherine her mother " I last saw her the night she died the mysterious full moon nite was at its peek as the town was becoming more paranoid of the werewolf attacks of Greymane the viscous and his pack who once lived in the mountains of snowblood peak they terrorised this town and surrounding lands for over years of the dark war between the elf and the dwarfs." Charles lowered his crossbow before walking to the chair and sitting down and pulling a glass on the table towards him and filling it with the reddish golden swirling liquors in the bottle on the floor next to the table it was a fire whiskey but not like any that was seen before it was premium red dawn and he poured a second glass and placed it on the bench to anie. "your mother fought the war with me but when we lost dul gohorn keep we fled to the woods and your mother was attacked by greymane but not killed un aware it has turned her we came to this town and my uncle owned this inn and gave us both jobs here till one nite a full moon came over ur mother first turned that nite while out in the woods collecting wood a guard saw her turn and tried to attack her but she tore him to shreds then ran ." Charles drank the glass in one go and refilled it,
"Next morning i went to find her and she was naked under a tree she had blood all over her hands and face and as I walked up a horn sounded in the distance as guards yelled out murder I took my coat off and wrapped it around her as I rushed her around the back of the inn i snuck her in the back window she was in shock and Thorak caught me sneaking in he told me to get her out and turn her in to the guard but I couldn't I explained what happened on the road my uncle came back with a veil of wolfs bane but she refused it and ran off in to the hills then one nite guards came from the capital and hunted every last one down." Charles drank the glass down again and filled it up once more "and that's when I saw ur mother dragged on the back of a cart to a pile and burned " Charles drank the glass down again.

181Untaimed lands - Page 8 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:26 pm

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

Anie took the glass and swirled it around in the glass and took a sniff of the whiskey " ah i grew up with this fire whiskey father loved it also". Anie listens to charls "WHAT SHE IS DEAD" Anie starts t cry and downs her whiskey in one mouthful "well if u went out with my mother that makes you family and i have a pact to protect my family. i am sorry i attacked your inn but from now on i promise to help protect this town. i was thinking of retiring from being a hired knife anyway i was just looking for the right time. tho i do have one question. who was it who had my mother killed cause if i see them i will hang them with there own end trails" anie says trying to calm down. anie goes to sit down "also if i am going to stay hear i will need a job do u know anyone who needs work you should know my skills by now especially if you knew my mother" anie asks charls "oh also i hear grosh is in town i havent seen him since i was a little girl and he made me my first set off daggers. from what i remember he didn't like assassins so im not sure how he is going to react when he sees me" anie asks as she hears her stomach rumbling "oh also do you have anywhere for me to crash. if not i dont mind im use to sleeping in trees tho i woudnt mind something to eat when i was younger i got word that mums new boyfriend was one hell of a cook . i will pay you"  

182Untaimed lands - Page 8 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:06 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

charles looked at the anie and smiles as he put down the glass " ah just like ye mother always thinking ahead and i must say ye know i always need a hand around i need some one to help with house keeping and i remember ye mother was one of the best berry pickers she knew every berry in the area and when they were at there best she could smell the berry and know its was ready it happens that i think there should be another room up stairs free but ye are family so there is no charge although there is something ye should know bout ye mother and ye father ye father wasnt ye father he took ye in and ye mother made him swear never to reveal it cause you are the daughter of the crowned prince of the stone halls of morakath " Charles put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a ring a green and black ring with a white stone carved in to a seal on a chisel and a pickaxe crossed and handed it to anie " it was your real fathers and im sure he would want you to have it " Charles stood up and picked up the glasses of the table as he beacon out anie out the door greymane was the man who turned her and greymane has more to do with her death then was told beleave me her body was not like the others im sure the guards didnt kill her she was kill by some one else now i think of it "charles paused " anie grosh is in his workshop im sure or helping out the towns people can you ask him to come in here please its important.

183Untaimed lands - Page 8 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:31 am

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

Anie walks with charls out the door " to be honest i am not shocked he wasn't my real dad he was a bit of an ass hole at times. tho he did protect me and thus i loved him and i would give my life for him" anie listens to charles and grabs the ring that charles hands to her "omg it is beautiful mum always said she had a friend who was a really good miner maybe she was talking about my real father" anie puts the ring in her bag before she reaches into her bag and pulls out a water sack and takes a mouth full "oh yea sure i can go get him for you and if you want i can go pick some berry's for you after i told him that you want to see him. i may be an assassin but i was one hell of a forager when i was younger i beleave i still have my foraging bag in my bag somewhere" anie rummages around in her bag and pulls out a little bag that attaches at the waist it is green in color and it looks like it is made out of lizard skin "plus i am very acrobatic so i can get the berry's that are in places others cant and the same goes for cleaning" anie says with a smile. anie looks out the window and sees that it is early morning time "ah you don't mind if i start picking the berry's in the morning do you since i have not slept yet and its dawn you want some black silken berries or ash mark berries they are very good but take a skilled picker to find them and pick them" Anie waits for charles to talk before she walks to the kitchen to get her knives back and then she walks out of the inn and goes to the blacksmith to look for grosh. anie gets to the black smith and stops looking alarmed "hang on a second didn't grosh hate assassins i better put my baby's away and put a different top on...one that covers up my tattoo" anie jumps on top of what looks to be an alchemist's shop. she puts her bag down on the roof and starts to get changed from her skimpy skin tight leather work clothes to some more casual  black long sleeve top and some black jeans "ah much better i both love and hate that suit  it always rides up in all my private places"     anie then picks up her discarded suit and puts it in her bag and then places her bag over her shoulder and jumps down  and walks to the black smith seeing no one was there she looked around to see grosh with two other elves. she walkes up to him and says  "hey grosh long time no see i was wondering where you had settled. you havent been to my village in years. oh also charles wants to see you"  

Last edited by ertril on Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:06 am; edited 2 times in total

184Untaimed lands - Page 8 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:38 am

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

"well im going to go to bed charles its late and i need my sleep" Ertril waives good night and summons a little stone worker to help with the fixing of the inn "i would  advise you let him do the heavy lifting. he can lift an entire elek with one hand wile whistling dixy and dancing a nice jig he is also very good at fixing things so have fun" ertril said sounding kinda proud about his stone worker. ertril then walks over to his shop just to see an elf jump off "kids i swear they get more nimble each year" Ertril walks into his shop and turns the sign to closed and locks the door "and that elf looked kinda hot to ah well im sure ill see her around town" ertril said in a very sleepy tone as he walked to the back of the shop and climbed into bed and fell asleep almost instantly  

Last edited by ertril on Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total

185Untaimed lands - Page 8 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:06 am

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Raven smiled and looked at flyn as he followed her down the ladder. She looks around at all the woman and children still huddled in the caller.
"Flyn, right?" She asked looking back at him.
"If you can make sure those two are tied up that will be good. I will start getting these women and children upstairs and home to bed. With that Raven walked over to the first group, a mother and her three children.
"It is safe to go home now. I will help you get your children up stairs." She smiled presently at them again and picked the youngest child up, and heading to the stairs. It was taking a while to get all the families out so Raven had to take a brake and walked over to flyn.
"Ok now that most families are out it will be easier to get them out. and a lot safer. She looked over to one of the men and noticed that he was starting to stir.
"How bout we let them walk up themselves. You wait up there.

https://thewolfsden.rpg-board.net

186Untaimed lands - Page 8 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:26 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Grosh pulls the trap apart laying it on the ground in even strips of wood and turns to trinity "can you go to my shop and grab a broom handle of the rack of them on my wall inside my shop behind the door." Grosh reaches to his thigh and rips of a key tied to his thigh and throws it to trinity. "lock the door on your way out" he looks down at Caspian leg and takes a rag and a flax of alcohol and pours some on to the rag as he cleans of the wound on his leg as he noticed Caspian flinch. " its ok Vizisu {Orcish for little insect} that is to clean the wound you fought well " grosh looked up and saw orgoth leading prax in to the inn. "That brother of mine is going to clean Poor charles out of ale again" grosh smiles as he turns back to look down at the wound " your lucky its not a to deep and didnt sever a vein you will get a nice scar there to show the ladies "  

Orgoth walked towards the inn with prax as the pair of them got close to the door they opened it as 2 kids and there mother ran out to see the father who was one of the guards run up and hug the children and kiss his wife as they walked of together to there house as another young lady ran pass them as well and they walked inside the inn to see Charles near the bar and orgoth helped prax sit down at the table as he sneaked up to Charles.

Charles turned as orgoth was sneaking up to him and had a knife in his hand "oh you cheeky son of a rascal! who do ye think ye are " Charles looking serious at orgoth for a moment before letting out a yell of excitement. "how are ye long time no see Orgoth whats been happening just so ye know i have been preparing for you to come back and ye aint getting me dry this time ive got more ale then ye could drink in a week 250 barrels of ale mead and stouts of all kinds but sit down my old friend whats been happening " Charles walks with orgoth to the table as orgoth sits down with prax "ah prax when did ye get here" Charles said as he smacked prax on his sore arm seeing him wince he apologies "sorry i didnt know" charles wanders over to the bar and grabs a bottle of red dawn premium from under the bar and 2 glasses as he wanders back he says " well ye two are in for a treat this is my newest brew its called red dawn premium and its a hint of cherry and honey with the kick of a mules hind hooves to gollies" Charles pours them both a glass each and smiles as orgoth and prax pick up the glass to see a red and gold liquid swirling around the glass on the morning mist as the dawn breaks over the mountains.

Prax picks up the glass as he looks at it he smells the robust scent of cherry and the suttle hint of golden ridge honey " very nice Charles i sense golden ridge honey in there i beleave and possibly southern river cherry's" Prax takes a sip of it as Orgoth throws the glass full in his mouth swirling it around his mouth before swallowing it down. orgoth coughs slightly as prax shudders "blimey that is the mule kick there Charles you are a genius" orgoth said as he as he placed the glass down on the table. Charles smiled "well that is because i made it that way" he pauses "are ye two hungry if so ill cook up some venison stew for ye both " Orgoth smiles " oh Charles that is great just what i need aah and some cheese if u have that creamy goat cheese or some elder that would be fantastic " as prax nodded in agreement still trying to get over the whisky that he just finished " us elves are usually immune to alcohol effect why is this one effecting me " Charles grinned " cause it isnt a normal alcohol it has grunden berry in it which all elves know that lowers there resistances to it temporary to allow them to get drunk of it " Charles turns as he wanders of to the kitchen as orgoth leans in to prax "he is a master brewer i tell you that" orgoths said to prax "but how did he become so good " prax replyed "he is the son of Torguah the champion of dul gohorn he was a shaman of the old he could master the elements of the world and use them in ways many never knew he could enchant a weapon that glowed blue with fire and ice and could crush a mans face with his fist of stone or cause a quake under the feet of an enemy making them flee but and it made his father an amazing brewer as well he used the elements to make the brew heat differently and chill differently zapping with lighting and did many kinds of experiments with it but when it came down to it his father didn't achieve what Charles did he fused liquids to blend flavor and purify it to become so good of a combo he mastered the art of brewing with the elements but he wasn't a skilled shaman like his father he lent more towards using it for brewing

As Charles walked in to the kitchen he grabbed a pot of the bench and a ladle of the rack and wandered over to the icebox opening it and removed a lid from a extra large pot in the freezer and he scooped out 4 ladle fulls of stew in to the pot in his hand and wandered over to the stove placing the pot on and turn nob on and flicked his finger at it and the stove comes alight " my powers are growing again must be time for my brewing soon " Charles said softly to him self as he stirred the pot he then shuffled over to the other bench and knelt down as he pulled out 2 rolls of bread and placed them on a large stone plate and also grabbed 2 stone bowls as well and placed them on the bench as well then he leans in to the cupboard beside him pulling out a block of elder cheese and creamy goat cheese and cut a wedge of each and placed them on the place and placed the bowl in the center of the plate as he turned to see the stew simmering and ladles it out in to the bowls evenly and reaches to a cutlery holder and grabs 2 spoons and 2 knifes as he places them next to the bread and picks up both the plates and walks out of the kitchen to where orgoth and prax were sitting.

Orgoth looked as Charles came out with the stew he could smell it and it smelt as good as he remembered it did when he was last here. " ah Charles you out do your self again " prax said looking impressed "ah that is why i love this place i am actually looking to settle down here with my brother like he has been asking for the last 15 years to do and i have been thinking this for a while." prax spoons some of the stew up and places it in his mouth " ooh charles fantastic! "orgoth breaks of a hunk of bread and scoops up the stew with it to prax's horror who was gracefully eating it with the spoon seeing half the juice dripping down orgoths face then turns to Charles as Charles laughed " oh prax ye don't need to be posh here go on its fun " prax didn't know weather it was the alcohol that was doing it but he too broke of a hunk of bread not as big as orgoth did  and scooped up some of the stew and put it in his mouth with some grace to it still as he smiles at Charles " could i ask for some crispy elf ale if possible Charles " Charles nods and wanders over to the bar as he pours a mug of a clean crisp looking ale that had a scent of apple and melon coming from it "as Charles came back over and placed it on the table he nodded at them " well i have to clean up you two enjoy "orgoth turns to Charles " how much we owe you " Charles smiled " it son the house lads you earned it but for u orgoth no more then 3 ales or mead, stouts u can go for ur life i have enough to drown a fish i know how much u can drink if i let you have freebies Orgoth grins.

187Untaimed lands - Page 8 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:15 am

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

Trinity watched as Grosh tended to Caspian. She looked up at the lightning sky.
"Its really early in the morning now, do you think that they will return soon?" Trinity asked Grosh. He must not have herd her for he asked to go into his shop and grab a broom stick.
"Ummm, oh'kay" she said as she caught the keys. Standing up she looked back down at Caspian.
"Now you be a good boy, you are a big boy now and your wound is not bad." she said with a joking tone.
"Easy for you to say Trin you havnt got a bloody cross bow balt in your knee" Caspian yelled back grunting in the effort.
"As Trinity got to the blacksmiths door fang cam running out of nowhere and ran around her feet. Trinity not seeing him almost tripped over him after she had opened the door.
"Fang... you silly wolf cub" she said and picked him up. Heading in though the door she lit a nearby torch so she could see what she was doing. She had done about three laps of the shop before she found the broomstick self wedged into the corner.
"Ahhh there they are."
She walks over and pulls one off the rack before heading back out into the early morning. Forgetting to lock the door as Grosh had asked.
She passed the broomstick down to Grosh.
"Will this do?" she asked him and knelt down beside her brother.
"I wonder where that bloody bird has gotten to.' she thought to herself looking around at the sky trying to spot him.
Sahale screeched as he flew down and landed on Caspians sore knee making things harder for Grosh and more painful for Caspian, who had tried so hard not to cry out in pain and lose his manliness.
"Oh never mind, there he is." Trinity said casually and smiled at Caspian as he glared up at her.

188Untaimed lands - Page 8 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:56 am

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

Flyn nodded when he was spoken to by Raven, confirming that she had gotten his name right, and took up some rope to tie up the two men on the floor with. Bounding up their arms and legs good and tight, Raven then came over to him and said she was going to let them climb up themselves. He acknowledged this, but realized of course that they then needed their arms and legs free in order to climb the ladder. Looking at her questioningly, he posed this problem to her, asking whether she merely wanted him to guard them then as they climbed up, and re - tie them up in the Inn, all the while his mind going back to the Pandarin in his room, as well as the suspicious creature he'd left tied up in Charles' office, at this point completely unaware that they had come to a mutual understanding. Most of all he was terribly worried over the pandarin. He kept on wanting to run back up the stairs to check on him, but every time he was just about to, he was needed by somebody - and it seemed that everything he was needed for was taking forEVER to do. Looking up at Raven expectantly, still knelt down on the floor in front of the two men, he waited to see what she wanted to do.

189Untaimed lands - Page 8 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:44 am

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

*sounds of sea gulls squaking in the back ground and the slow rocking of the boat on calm ocean waves* blake yawns as he just wakes up from a very good sleep "man at first i was iffy about sleeping in a hammock but with the rocking of the boat it works" he climbs out of bed and stretches. "ah time to see how my plants are doing. oh my apple cider should be almost brewed. im so happy dad showed me how to brew cider the crew just finished the berry cider and i think its time with my personal favorite" blake says as he walks into the next room where he has his herb boxes full of fruit and vegetables and barrels of cider "apple cider" blake grabs his tasting tankard from off the top of one of the 15 barrels that is in the very big room. he places the tankard under one of the taps and fills it up half way. he then brings it up to his nose and has a smell "ahhhh i love that smell. now how does it taste" blake swirls the cider around in the tankard and takes a mouth full and swishes it around in his mouth and then swallows it " nice apple taste you can really taste the sour of the green apple with the sweat of the red." well looks like it is ready for the crew" but first i need to tend to my garden" blake goes back to his hammock and gets changed out of his pj's and into his druid robes. the robe was a very natural green colour that has leaf patterns sown into it with pictures of tree's and vines. he then walks over to his bag and picks up his belt which has his knife on it. the knife was a simple knife that the captain plundered from a town about a month after he got on the ship. it had a leather handle with a lion head at the base of the handle  the blade was thin and very aerodynamic and thus was good for out of formed melee combat or it can also swerve as a throwing knife. blake mostly likes to fight in animal form but if he has to he can defend himself in his normal form.he firmly attaches his belt around his waist and goes back to his garden "my sun orb will be almost out of power soon i better refresh it" blake says as he walks in to the room turning the sign over to the side that says 'warning sun magic being casted'  blake yells " WARNING TRAP DOOR BEING OPENED AND BLINDING LIGHT ABOUT TO BE CASTED"  blake then pulls a leaver and the roof neatly folds away to the side giving blake view of the sky "ah good it is a beautiful day outside" he then goes to the middle of the room and starts to cast a spell. as he is casting a slight wispier of chanting can be heard after about 3 minuets of chanting  a blinding light shoots at blake from the direction of the sun and envelopes blake in a warm yellow glow. the chanting gets louder and louder untill the beam of light stars to form a small ball of light forming over the trap door. when the ball of light got to the size of a soccer ball blake stoped chanting and the beam of light stoped and the ball of light stayed in its position. blake moves his hand and the ball floats where his hand moves. he moves the ball to one  side of the room as blake pulls the leaver the other  way and the trap door closes and the ball of light shoots to the middle of the room providing light to all the plants "there we go now how does that feal my lovely plants... oh look my tomatoes should be ready soon along with most of my vegetables. the cook will be happy he said he was getting low on veg." blake said as he walks out of the room closing the door and turning the sign to 'all good'  blake walks above deck and sees that most of the crew is already up and hard at work "well looks like everyone is up early" blake walks up to the captain and salutes him " blake proudfoot requesting permission to go up in the sky to scout for possible danger sir"

Last edited by ertril on Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

190Untaimed lands - Page 8 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:18 am

Beckywolf

Beckywolf
Admin
Admin

It was early morning, with the sounds of bugs and the horses starting to wake. There was movement outside Ivys tent as she started to wake.
“Milady we should be heading off.” Came a gruff voice from outside. Ivy yawned and rolled over.
“It’s too early Demetri, I want to sleep.” With that she closed her eyes and almost fell asleep when the flap of the tent opened and a gruff looking Helidra looked in.
“There is movement in the Forrest, bandits I think so get ready we leave now.” He said before leaving and quietly packing away their camp. Ivy sighed and sat up. On a crude bed next to her a yong girl still slept.
“Morgan, we are leaving soon I need to get dressed.” The young girl started to stir and sit up.
“Yes Milady, right away.” Ivy stood up and the young girl helped her with her dress, tying the corset up and doing her hair.
“Milady we need to move.” Demetri said from outside the tent.
“I’m coming, I’m coming, goodness why did my father hire a persistent man” After they were finished Ivy made her way out of the tent, and when she did she herd the drunken yells of bandits. Ivys golden blond hair flowed over her shoulders and her light blue piercing eyes looked around franticly. Demetri led over a magnificent white horse with black socks.
“Mount up Milady and be ready to run if it comes to it.” With Demetri’s help Ivy was up in the saddle, both her legs over to one side.
“Morgan come on we are going soon.” Ivy pleaded quietly.  Soon Morgan came out wearing a simple off green dress with her hair tied up. Again Demetri handed her the rains of a simple brown horse.
“Mount up miss, just in case.” Morgan climbed into the saddle with no help from Demetri.
“There is a small town down that way. Follow the beach and you will come to it. I will meet you there.” Ivy nodded and they slowly rode on, they soon found their way to the beach and followed it along.
“Do you think he will be ok Morgan?” she asked the young girl.
“I don’t know Milady, I’m sure he will be” She replied unsure of herself. It didn’t take long for them to reach the town that he had told them to go. As they went in they seen a large orc and two elves by the blacksmith. Ivy looked around the town for an inn but did not see a sign. She rode over to the orc and elves, as she did she noticed one was laying down and covered in blood. Ivy let out a small scream as she seen that he was injured. The female elf looked up.
“Can I help you?” she asked nun too politely.
“Um we are looking for the inn. Is there one?” Ivy asked not so sure about her surroundings. The young elf stood up and walked over to her.
“Yes the inn is that building down there.” She replied pointing at the inn.
“Thank you lowborn, I appreciate that.” The elf frowned and looked at Ivy with disgust.
“My name is Trinity not lowborn” she replied angrily, and pulling out a dagger. Taking a step closer to Ivy at the same time. Ivy took a step back and as she did she noticed a young dark elf walk up and talk to the orc.
“We should go Milady, she looks angry” Ivy nodded and rode towards the inn.
“Yea that’s right, run away from a fight you coward.” Trinity yelled. Once they got to the inn, Morgan dismounted and tied the horses to the hitching post, she then helped Ivy down. Ivy turned around to look at Trinity who was still staring at her from that distant.
“Milady I think we should steer clear of her.’ She said following Ivy’s gaze. ‘Let’s go in and have some food.” With that they both went into the inn.
“It’s ummm, so messy’ Ivy said not too quietly and dusted off her dress. ‘And who did she think she was to talk to me like that. It’s unjust.”
Prax looked up from his meal.
“Ahhhh who have we hear, a high born in our mists.” Standing up Prax stumbled over to them.
“wemcome to Kingb Charbles Inn Mihady” Prax said and bowed low almost falling over. Ivy looked at him in disgust.
“Another lowborn just like that girl.” Ivy said and walked away.
Prax frowned and followed her.
“I seeeeee you havve meat me daugther Trimoty” Prax said tripping over the table and almost knocking her over. Ivy turned around and starred down at him before storming off and going to the bar.
“Excuse me Dwarf, who do I speak to about a room and some food?” She asked Charles.

Demetri had finished packing up the camp when three bandits stumbled in. Demetri looked up at the bandits who had stopped and looked at him.
“Give us your items” they said and drew their swords. Demetri did the same and stepped out from behind the horse, in his hands he held two black short swords with snake hilts.
“Come get me you.” Demetri said, the taunt worked and the three bandits ran at him. Demetri lifted his swords to the right and swung them down in a slash as he ran towards the bandits, taking the first one by surprise. The other two ducked back to avoid the attack and glanced down at their fallen friend. One bandit yelled out and charged at Demetri going for a stomach shot with his sword. Demetri dodged but the tip still pierced the skin. He then lifted his blades and slammed them down hitting his mark. The third bandit dropped his sword and ran, leaving a puddle of wet dirt behind.
“And Stay Away” Demetri yelled
Demetri placed his hand over his wound and pulled it away bloody, grunting hemounted his black horse and rode towards the town he had sent the girls to.

Raven smiled at Flyn.
"I did think of that, it would be to hard to carry them up a vertical ladder and be able to hold on yourself. So grab yourself a sword and stand upstairs, I will untie them one at a time and make them climb up, my staff will make sure they go. are you OK with that plan Flyn?" Raven asked then looked down at the now awake bandits and smiled an innocent grin.

Last edited by Beckywolf on Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total

191Untaimed lands - Page 8 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:21 pm

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Captain Aurio looked around on the deck as he opened the doors of his quarters and stepped out on to the deck placing his captains hat on his head and the young off midshipman blew his whistle as an young Leftenant yelled out "captain on deck!" as the Captain put his gloves on and stepped forward all of the men saluted as the Captain saluted the men as then lowered there hands . as he turns he see's a young gnome walked up to him as the young midshipman followed him as he salutes his guest back " blake proudfoot requesting permission to go up in the sky to scout for possible danger sir" the gnome spoke to him " ah Mr Proudfoot im afraid i must decline that you do for you are not covered for injury and my orders are to make sure you reach your destination unharmed and i must insist that you return to your quarters i fear bad weather in these waters i wouldnt wadge against a storm still these lands are very mysterious with weather." the captian nods as he turns
"Mr Codwall what is our posistion if you may" the captain bellowed out as a tall skinny imperial Nord comes out in a senior Leftenant's uniform " sir 1 hours from port sir and a weather report from the port admiral saying that a storm is" his words were cut of as a crack of thunder rolled over them and dark clouds rolled over them. Captain Aurio turned to the officer " upon us i beleave yes Mr Codwall. Station all hands Mr Codwall now" and the Leftenant turned and yelled out "ALL HANDS SHORT AND SAIL!!!" some of the men scurried up the ropes and others undid the lower ropes and 3 men rushed up the stern and released the back sail as one of them rushed up to tie it up as another 2 went to the bow and raised the front to the left as well as raising it up. the captain looked up as a huge gust of  wind blew his hat off his head and in to the sea he turned and shut the cabin door and turn his head " i never liked that hat any way" he said in a sly tone the men were rushing around all over the place as the rain started to pour down fast and hard as if the clouds just released everything at once on top of them and the lightning cracked over them followed by a huge crackling sheet of lightning lighting up the ships crew as the crew got the sails down fast and stammered down the ropes as fast as they could as the captain yelled more orders out " TIE THAT DOWN MEN!" he yelled as the men pulled the covers of the lifeboats down a huge wave washed over the ship but crashing in to the side of the ship making the boat swing up and down " the wind battered the ship as a man was hit by a flying barrel in to a wall and knocked unconscious and a cannonball to the groin of another as a pile of cannonballs rolled around "WATCH OUT!!" said a voice as the captain ducked a barrel flying over his head and over the edge of the ship in to the water the men got the sail down as the captain yelled out to the helmsman "PORT 1 & 3 PEGS! MR HARRINGTON! PORT !" the man at the wheel turned the wheel once full then 3 pegs as the ship turned a responded to the helm and turned to the left to the edge of the storm and then the helmsmen turned 3 pegs and a full the other way and they got out of the storm one of the men in the crows nest yelled down " LAND HO! PORT AHEAD SIR!! " the captain looked up at the crows nest " THANK YOU MR WELLINGTON!, PREPARE FOR DOCKING!!!"

192Untaimed lands - Page 8 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:40 pm

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

blake looks up and shouts to the captain trying to shout over the sound of the waives"yes captain and also did u get bigger over night cause i don't remember u being that tall" blake yells as he stumbles back to the door that goes below deck he trips and looses his footing and falls he picks himself up and says "i hate storms a hobbits place is on solid ground". as he gets to the door he looks back and shouts to the captain "oh also i know the guild didn't agree to what im about to say but i think you all deserve it. when we get into port you can have half of my 20 barrels of cider and also another chest of gold as a thank you for letting me  stay on your ship and rob you of one of your rec rooms so i could keep my fruit, vegetable and alcohol stocks up" blake says as before he closes the door to the below deck. as blake walks to his garden to tend to his plants he says to himself " seems like we have nothing but storms if it wasn't for that calm spot i would of never gotten to refresh my sun orb." blake gets to the door to his garden and forces the door closed behind him " man that is a stong storm i better practice my incantation. i don't want my vegetables to get scared and with any luck i can keep the lightning and wind away i did dable in protection auras."  blake then goes to his bag and gets out a bag of dirt "there is only one thing i hate about this protection spell. last time i cast it it turned my staff into a snake. who knows what my dagger will turn into" blake dumps the dirt in the middle of the room right under the sun orb and sits down in the middle of the dirt and he starts to say an incantation in an ancient form of hobbit. ( a rough translation would be  "bless us oh________________ i call apon the grate spirit ___________ protect my crop and all apon this boat______) after about 20 min blakes eyes roll into the back of his skullas a green light forms around the edges of the dirt and all around the planter boxes and all around the barrels of cider. he starts to shake he shakes so much even the hairs on his feet are shaking. after 30 seconds he comes back to earth still sitting in on the floor in his mediation state he says "well that should hopefully guide the lighting and wind away from the ship... tho i don't know by how far" blake looks at his waist and sees that his sword is gone " where is my sword" he looks around and sees a rabbit in the corner "so staffs turn into snakes and swords turn into rabbits good to know. i should also see the back smith at the next town to see if he can make me a new weapon." blake closes his eyes and mutters trying to communicate with his fruits and vegetables wile the storm passes and wile we dock into harbor.  

Last edited by ertril on Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total

193Untaimed lands - Page 8 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:56 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Grosh looked down at Caspian as he grabs the broom of trinity "Will this do?" trinity said to him " perfect" places his hands in the middle and breaks the broom  stick in half and placed both halves next to caspian. he turned his head to see a young high elf who was obviously a highborn standing next to trinity as trinity was yelling at her but grosh took no notice of them as the high elf walked away as he turned to trinity he mumbled "highborn more trouble then there worth there his eyes level and he went back to trying to fix caspians knee he shooed away sahale and was about to tie the rope around caspian's leg with the brace when another voice was heard as a young lady walks up to him "Charles is looking for you" her knees as he turns to look up he recognise her "anie."

grosh stands up and looks at her "how dare ye come back here after you stole my hammer to break that lock on the guards safe that was my good hammer" grosh stared at anie with a serious face before smiling " ya cheeky bugger " he hugs anie " how have you been still up to no good i expect." grosh looked at anies clothing then back at her "are you in the service of an assassin group" his face frowned and looked her over for a weapon " your mother would turn in her grave if she saw you in one of them groups" he stopped searching " where's your mothers daggers" he looked over her again " what does charles need me for" he nods " ok can you help this man here his name is caspian do you no know to make a leg brace"

Last edited by matt.ingram86 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

194Untaimed lands - Page 8 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:26 am

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

anie smiles and says " i was apart of that banndit attack but i only was with them cause i needed a good excuse to come to this town. you know me grosh i always have to make an entrance. so you could say i was an assassin but not for long. i was more of a hired knife" anie says " and also in my defence you had 3 good hammers and i left it on the roof of your black smith speaking of knives hear are my babies" anie rummages around her bag and pulls out her knifes and her belt they rest on  "i wasn't sure how you would react cause when i was at the bandit encampment we got word that an orc almost smashed an elf's head against the wall cause he didn't cover up his assassins tattoo and ring and all his gear so i got changed on the top of the alchemists t shop" anie says to grosh hoping he wouldn't rip her shirt off to see if she had the assassins tattoo "yea i can make a leg brace. its not even hard" anie grabs the broken broom from grosh and looks around her bag for some bandage "ah crap the one day i run out of bandages has to be the day i havent had the chance to re stock my supplies" anie grabes an old top and starts to rip it into strips  "this will have to do till we can get something better" anie says to herself "now Caspian isn't it... try not to move your leg just let me move it into the correct position. also this might hurt" anie says trying to calm him down. anie straitens Caspian's leg and puts half of the broom on ether side of his leg. she then grabs one of the strips of cloth that was her top and starts to tie the wooden poles to the leg. after about 5 min of making the leg brace anie stands up and dusts off her hands "there all done but i think you would be best some where you can ether rest or get healed. where might that be?"    

195Untaimed lands - Page 8 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:08 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Grosh turns to trinity then to anie " ok then you two be good ok ill go see what that dwarf wants me for this time it better not be about that broken chair "grosh brushes him self of and walks up to the inn as a young high elf lady walks off to the inn and he steps to the side as he pushed open the door he saw orgoth sitting there with prax as charles went over to the bar " charles what did you want anie said you wished to see me."

Charles turned to grosh "ah grosh my friend i need you too look at something for me and tell me what you think of it " Charles pointed to a sword wrapped in cloth and a ring sitting next to it "can you tell me the maker of them both and who they were for cause i have no idea ive looked in books and i have looked every where for the maker and now i found these symbols on the weapons i need to find out "

Grosh stepped forward to the bar as he saw Charles pour him an ale and place it on the bench next to him grosh picks up the sword running his hand up the blade and inspecting the sword. it was a golden color with black markings on the blade and an entwined silver black and gemmed handle with a large piece of onyx on the hilt " this is a dwarven make Kibah Blackstone the 3rds making her weapons were rare to find any where and have not been seen around in centuries even longer but this looks brand new like it was just forged yesterday how can this be so." grosh puts the sword down gently then picks up the ring and inspects it closer to see a skull symbol on the inside of the band " this is definitely not hers this is different that is the  mark of pelagrious the vile  
Charles wanders up to grosh as grosh take a mouth full of the ale " that's what i though she was meant to be dead she died 1400 years ago how can she be alive that canne be possible can it grosh? " Charles looked at grosh whos face went serious " there was a necromancer who lived near my old strong hold who was though to be dead over 5000 years ago named Pelagrious the vile after trying to over throw the lands in undead and plague to bring death to all but the king in them days king fireheart the second lead an army against it with legions of paladins the last of there order they won there battle at a high cost of there order and killed pelagrious and placed his body his body in to jars and buried him in a tomb under the black mountain with an enchantment that was though to be unbreakable. till one day 600 years ago a foolish goblin found a book i beleave he was an anseter of ertril who found a book that released the ancient charms around the tomb and dark magic filled his mind making him go insane and he went in to the tomb to dispose of the book only to find the necromancer had risen up and you can guess happened next he killed ertril's ansester and possessed his body to rise up to become his servant and bring his body to full power." grosh took another mouth full of ale as Charles looked at his mug when grosh put it down and noticed it was empty so Charles filled it up again  

Charles placed the mug down again for grosh "so the legend of the dark master of the black mountain is true then" charles looked down at the ring after grosh placed it down and he picked it up in his hand "is it true that there is seven artifacts of his that were forged out his own made metal leather that is made out of an ebony and a soul of the 5 of the ten lords of darkness that use too roam the abyss called tainted metal that he forged in to a ring necklaces crown bracer sword and and black hide with drake hide and the other 4 souls that he made a cloak a pair of gloves and a hood boots and finally the book of death to become the master of death i have heard the story's to grosh "    

Grosh turned his head to prax who was sitting with ivy which he didn't notice as he walked in as he looked back to Charles he said softly " well this ring is one of them and it was made by him and to forge it he must of raised her up cause he for all we know never had a skill for smithing and her work is very noticeable in the method for her left hand striking of her hammer in an angle of that magnitude and skill came from her use of a torq hammer and she invented the method of its strike " grosh took another mouth of ale. " grosh wiped his mouth " if this is one of them which i am 100% sure it is then its no legend its a fact and i know he exists for my great great grandfather had the cloak and i now have that cloak he found it on a thief he killed in his house one night along with many thing stolen from tombs and houses it made him stealth but my great great grandfather threw a dagger next to his bed in to the mans neck  but the cloak can not be stained it just  soaked up the blood it was handed down threw my family " grosh stood up and reached in to his pouch on his side which had one of ertrils deep pocket enchantments on it and pulled out a dark black cloak that looked like it was made of scales but smooth at the same time " drake hide its amazing " he places it on the table as charles touched it  
Charles looked at grosh and then over his shoulder to notice prax was chatting away drunkenly to ivy as orgoth was laughing "does ye brother know about it " grosh nods" he has the necklace " grosh puts it away in to the pouch again. " ive never used it for i do not like to hide but thats what my father intended me not to wear it and orgoth carries his in his pouch as well we both have a owners enchantment on our pouches so it can not be pick-pocketed of us it makes any one who puts there hand in to it who doesn't own it a bag full of snakes or spiders its sometimes randomly chooses what they fear most" Grosh looks more sternly at charles " i know what you are thinking charles who has the others well i do not know but i know eseno boasted about having one to me once but i didnt beleave it but now i think of it the bracers he wore were alot like ebony with a difference but i never saw them properly  

Last edited by matt.ingram86 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

196Untaimed lands - Page 8 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:22 pm

CaptainHaddock

CaptainHaddock

"Yes, I guess that's as good as any" answered Flyn, giving the two men a dirty look, and standing in front of them towering over their bodies, his wrist blades once again coming out as though he was warning them not to try anything funny. There were still woman and children about and he was scared someone would get hurt if they tried to do anything silly. Walking over to the ladder, he made his way up and drew his sword above, allowing more woman and their children to walk past him while waiting for the two men to come up the ladder followed by Raven.

197Untaimed lands - Page 8 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:37 am

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

after sleeping a good 7 hours or so ertril wakes up and gets out of bed. yawning and stretching he says "well that was a very good sleep. now if im not mistaken the guild of merchants said that blake is sailing in today. i think ill serprize him and meet him on the dock. tho first i need to have some breakfast " ertril walks over to his chest of draws and picks out a pair of black pants and put them on. he then walks over to his cupboard and opens one of the doors and thinks to himself "now what robe do i want to wear today?.....i might wear my green robe. i know blake likes my green robe" ertril grabs his green robe from off its hanger and puts it on. he walk out of his room and on the way he grabs his staff and walks out the side door making sure to grab his bag on the way out. ertril locks the door and walks towards the inn. upon getting to the inn he walks in the door to see grosh and Charles talking about a ring. upon looking at the ring his mind is instantly filled with the stories his father told him of his grate grate grate grate grandfather. after about 10 min of thinking of the stories ertril is reminded of why he was in the inn in the first place by the rumbling of his stomach. "hey charls how are ya this morning. yesterday was...fun. i was wondering if i could get the big breakfast special please with a mug of ale and juice"

198Untaimed lands - Page 8 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:15 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles looks over at ertril seeing him looking at the ring and looks concerned then when ertril spoke he smiled at him "sure thing what's with the green robe ye getting a visitor from the guild that is the only time I see you wear it is when that hobbit comes" Charles laughs playfully as grosh bears a grin.

Charles stops laughing " what sides ye want with the breakfast bacon tomato sausage and hash brown 's and bread are standard but would ye like scrambled egg fried egg or boiled egg and what kind of egg chicken seagull turtle or quall or duck onion or black or butter cup mushroom with garlic butter and I also have some goat cream cheese elder or I think I might have north watch brie as well and would ye like ale mead or stout with it oh and I  have some capital imperial tea as well"
Charles took out his notebook.

199Untaimed lands - Page 8 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:30 am

ertril

ertril
Wolf Cub
Wolf Cub

ertril tries to keep up with all the sides that Charles says but he only gets half of them he says to himself "its to early for people talking quickly." Ertril thinks about it and says to charls "scrambled chicken egg sounds nice. can i also get and some mushrooms with garlic butter and some elder cheese please. and as for something to drink can i have a ale please. what juices do you have?" ertril says as he walks up to the closest table and sits down. he puts his staff in his bag and put his bag on the chair next to him. "oh also if u dont mind me asking but is that the ring my father told me about? because last time i saw it my father was reading me a book about my grate grate grate grate grandfather"

200Untaimed lands - Page 8 Empty Re: Untaimed lands Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:32 am

matt.ingram86

matt.ingram86

Charles nods at ertril "oh I think im out of juice till the ship comes in" Charles writes down the rest of the order and smiles at ertril as he picks up a mug and pours an ale for ertril and places it in front of him.
Charles then wandered off to the kitchen and placed the notepad on the table as he wandered over to the icebox picking up a metal bowl on the way as he opens the icebox and grabs a big hand full of bacon and placed It in to the bowl as he picks up 3 sausages and places it in the bowl and also grabs 3 eggs and 2 hash browns and a small mug with garlic butter in it and turned to the grill as he walked past it he turned the nob as he flicked his finger lighting it up and placed the bowl on a small bench next to him and picked up a small metal ladle and scooped up some oil in a bucket next to the bench and drizzled it on to the grill plate as he swirled it around he picked up the sausages and placed them on the grill plate which sizzled on contact and then the bacon as well and he reached under the table behind him in to a box and grabbed a tomato and cut it in half and sprinkled salt on it as he placed it on the grill and reached behind him again and grabbed a mushroom and a spoon and scooped a scoop of garlic butter on it and reached up on a shelf and grabbed a jar of black pepper and took a pinch of it and sprinkled some on the mushroom.
Charles then picks up the hash browns and places them on the grill and presses them down and charles sprinkles on some pepper on to the tomato and charles then grabs the tongs and turns the bacon over and it is perfectly crisp and then the sausages that are crispy as well he then flips the tomato and then the mushroom and then cracks the eggs In to a mug and a splash of milk and some pepper and grabs a fork and and whisks it and pours it in to the middle of the grill plate as he grabs a flat metal tool and works the egg till it cooks and he grabs a plate from under the bench and picks up the scrambled egg and placed it on the plate then puts down the flat spactular and picks up te tongs and takes of the bacon and sausages and mushroom and the tomato then the hash browns
before grabbing a bread roll from under the bench and toast it with the flame under his hand slightly and placed it on the plate then grabs a piece of cheese out of the larder and grabs a knife and fork and placed them on the plate and walks out with the plate and places it on the table infront of ertril "he ye go lad get that in to ye"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum